Lawyer: FBI's Seth Rich Docs Show Robbery Narrative 'Failing Apart'

What happened to Epstein? Why isnt that solved?

He was offed inside prison...guards fell asleep and the cameras failed just long enough for him to die.

Come on you left wing cucks. Crazy shit goes on by the powerful. You know it. Why pretend it is not a rigged game?

We spend nearly $1 trillion on defense per year to feed the MIC beast. Wake up cucks.

It was obvious from the beginning someone high up was covering up this murder by claiming it was a botched robbery.

Will there finally be a real investigation? Not likely.

"Failing apart"?

If you child was lost...you wouldnt want to know who did it....we know.
Five years since his death, yet no suspects. High level political operative gets murdered and STILL no one charged. Strange no?

Who has been charged with the JFK assassination? Strange no?
Yes that is strange too. Thanks.

It was obvious from the beginning someone high up was covering up this murder by claiming it was a botched robbery.

Meh.

It's the FBI, what did you expect?

No one has ever died suspiciously that had anything to do with wealthy and powerful people in the USA.

Doesnt happen. Everything is on the level.

The narrative that something politically nefarious came from a Russian disinformation campaign.

Y’all need to be a little more suspicious of where your narratives come from.

Lefties believe Trump is a moron, but was able to steal an election with $100k in Russian Facebook ads.

....but. No way was Rich murdered in a left wing pro hit.

First time I have known of this.

Word is Rich released the DNC emails to Assange which proved the DNC fucked Bernie and was given questions from CNN for the debate with Trump.

So the DNC was exposed as a fraud and Seth took 2 to the back in a robbery.....in which nothing was stolen.

Of course it was a hit. Just like Epstein was a hit. Just like JFK was a hit by the military industrial complex because he didnt want a full scale land war in Vietnam.

Last edited:

"Failing apart"?

I would. But I also wouldn't want a vast right wing bevvy of retards throwing around BS speculation and conspiracy theories.
That's worse than not knowing. Using his death for your political agenda. Same shit that the dung eating right wing has been
throwing around since Vince Foster.

Amazon product ASIN 074324253X
You really have some noive bringing up Vince Foster have you no feeling for hillary and the only man who ever loved her?

Last edited:

"Failing apart"?

I would. But I also wouldn't want a vast right wing bevvy of retards throwing around BS speculation and conspiracy theories.
That's worse than not knowing. Using his death for your political agenda. Same shit that the dung eating right wing has been
throwing around since Vince Foster.

You really have some noive bringing up Vince Foster have you no feeling for hillary and the only man who ever loved her?

more glitches.....somebody up dere dont like me.....can you imagine?

The Democrat machine got to them

Why would anyone NOT want to know who killed their son and them to be punished? Its not human nature.

Why was there an investigation into the George Floyd death?
Anthony Scalia, a sitting SCOTUS Justice ..... dies mysteriously away from home and had no investigation either .... not even an autopsy.

JFK had is head blown off on national TV .... and he was afforded an autopsy.

Coincidence?

Hmm .....

The Democrat machine got to them

Why would anyone NOT want to know who killed their son and them to be punished? Its not human nature.

Why was there an investigation into the George Floyd death?
Anthony Scalia, a sitting SCOTUS Justice ..... dies mysteriously away from home and had no investigation either .... not even an autopsy.

JFK had is head blown off on national TV .... and he was afforded an autopsy.

Coincidence?

Hmm .....

Yes I remember thinking at thr time.......something stinks in denmark.

Forum List

Back