🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

Then post it.

It's linked in the OP, Dumb Shit. It's been there the entire time.

Or didn't you bother to read the OP?
No, there's a link to the lawsuit. Prove the statements mentioned in the lawsuit weren't made by WAPO.

There is NO NEED TO PROVE THEY WEREN'T made by WaPo. We presume that they WERE made by WaPo.

That's the whole fucking POINT. The suit cites seven (7) articles as "defamatory" -- and cites passages directly from those articles, rendering the WaPo paywall IRRELEVANT, since we have them right in front of us in the court document.

What you have to do then is get your teacher to read you the actual passages they cite.

And when you do that you find out that NOWHERE in ANY of them does any such "defamation" appear. I already did that, and you can too.

=OR= you can find what I somehow didn't find, and post it here.

Get busy. I an't got all week.

Good GODS you're a lazy fuck. No wonder you post wet Wisconsin trolley tracks and try to pass them off as "the Democratic convention".

Gonna cost them 7 figures...will go straight to the Scotus for sure and is destined to become a landmark case.

This should hit just about the same time Barr begins to bear down on Amazon with trust busting investigators....

Jo

You've never been anywhere in smelling distance of a courtroom, have you.

So what you have here is a nuisance harassment suit, fueled by Mitch McConnell's propaganda people, alleging "defamation" that it can't show any evidence of, complaining that a teenager was so "defamed" in the public mind that the entire public, given an entire month to come up with any shred of any evidence at all on a partisan hack message board, can't come up with a damn thing --- that's how pervasive this public "defamation" is.

Rotsa ruck with that. As for the disposition of this action, invest in paper shredders.

I just posted the evidence, you fucking retard. You refuse to respond to it.

There is NO NEED TO PROVE THEY WEREN'T made by WaPo. We presume that they WERE made by WaPo.

That's the whole fucking POINT. The suit cites seven (7) articles as "defamatory" -- and cites passages directly from those articles, rendering the WaPo paywall IRRELEVANT, since we have them right in front of us in the court document.

What you have to do then is get your teacher to read you the actual passages they cite.

And when you do that you find out that NOWHERE in ANY of them does any such "defamation" appear. I already did that, and you can too.

Good GODS you're a lazy fuck. No wonder you post wet Wisconsin trolley tracks and try to pass them off as "the Democratic convention".

Gonna cost them 7 figures...will go straight to the Scotus for sure and is destined to become a landmark case.

This should hit just about the same time Barr begins to bear down on Amazon with trust busting investigators....

Jo

So what you have here is a nuisance harassment suit, fueled by Mitch McConnell's propaganda people, alleging "defamation" that it can't show any evidence of, complaining that a teenager was so "defamed" in the public mind that the entire public, given an entire month to come up with any shred of any evidence at all on a partisan hack message board, can't come up with a damn thing --- that's how pervasive this public "defamation" is.

Rotsa ruck with that. As for the disposition of this action, invest in paper shredders.

Not a Barrister....nope.

The law firm taking the case is the premier
Libel outfit in the US.

They don't operate on sentiment or politics.
Trust me they'll get money from wapo.

Maybe next time the journalists will do some real work instead of political campaigning. If they followed the rules they wouldn't be where they are right now.

Jo

Once AGAIN ---- this challenge has been out there for a MONTH now ---- go ahead and show the class where they failed to "follow the rules".

And cut crickets, yet again.

Can't do that.....it's in plain sight....plain print too. If you don't already see it you cannot be helped.

7 figures....new rulings coming to fit new age media. Long overdue.

Jo
It's quite amusing to see how quickly CRCs (conservative republican christians) forget how Jeff Bezos responds to black mail attempts.

No, there's a link to the lawsuit. Prove the statements mentioned in the lawsuit weren't made by WAPO.

Jo

NO, Dumbass, you posted part of the narrative of the COMPLAINT. Once AGAIN the WaPo doesn't write the complaint. What the WaPo writes is the articles ----- which are QUOTED in that section to which I just referred you. ALL of them. And nowhere in those quotes is the complaint demonstrated.

In other words the part you just posted, is lying about what was published. And specifically, it's lying about who made those characterizations.

Go ahead. Read it and try to prove me wrong.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.
For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!

Bezos just needs to cut the check for the $250 Million and put this behind him.

He can certainly afford this, it will teach him a lesson to quit with the libel.
Oh? What was libelous?
Read the lawsuit, you fucking dumbass.
So....you really really don't know. :71:

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

Lawsuit in link.

How inconvenient that they STILL have no evidence, huh.

I put that challenge out a MONTH ago and never got a response. Not a single one. Zero.
"Apologize for"................................ what?

From your own link:

>> On January 19, 2019, the Post also posted to its Twitter page and published to approximately 13 million followers its First Article with the following false and defamatory captions, all within a span of 14 minutes, and all within the same thread:
  • “In an interview with The Post, Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips says he ‘felt like the spirit was talking through me’ as teens jeered and mocked him.”
  • “He was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity that serves as a ceremony to send the spirits home. ‘It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial.’”
  • “Phillips, who fought in the Vietnam War, says in an interview ‘I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.’” <<
Whelp, guess what. That's a newspaper QUOTING Philips. Is the quote inaccurate? The fact is Philips DID make the statements, he WAS singing a NAm song, and the teens DID jeer and mock him --- "tomahawk chops" are right there in the video.

YOUR OWN LINK, Dumbass. Rotsa ruck with egomaniac attorneys getting their names in print by filing frivolous lawsuits for which they have no evidence. This will be laughed out of court, as it should be.
Video evidence and threats made. As a member of the walking brain dead, you should be prepared for a massive defeat.

Jo

Not a Barrister....nope.

Libel outfit in the US.

Maybe next time the journalists will do some real work instead of political campaigning. If they followed the rules they wouldn't be where they are right now.

Jo
"The law firm taking the case is the premier Libel outfit in the US.".....Oh really? What's their name?

You already know this of course...
I only do this once.....won't do it again.

https://amp-washingtontimes-com.cdn...=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https://www.google.com

Lawsuit in link.

I put that challenge out a MONTH ago and never got a response. Not a single one. Zero.

From your own link:

>> On January 19, 2019, the Post also posted to its Twitter page and published to approximately 13 million followers its First Article with the following false and defamatory captions, all within a span of 14 minutes, and all within the same thread:
  • “In an interview with The Post, Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips says he ‘felt like the spirit was talking through me’ as teens jeered and mocked him.”
  • “He was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity that serves as a ceremony to send the spirits home. ‘It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial.’”
  • “Phillips, who fought in the Vietnam War, says in an interview ‘I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.’” <<
Whelp, guess what. That's a newspaper QUOTING Philips. Is the quote inaccurate? The fact is Philips DID make the statements, he WAS singing a NAm song, and the teens DID jeer and mock him --- "tomahawk chops" are right there in the video.

YOUR OWN LINK, Dumbass. Rotsa ruck with egomaniac attorneys getting their names in print by filing frivolous lawsuits for which they have no evidence. This will be laughed out of court, as it should be.
Video evidence and threats made. As a member of the walking brain dead, you should be prepared for a massive defeat.
So...the Washington Post used video evidence and threats?

After many of these media outlets settle with Sandman out of court, he may never have to actually work a day in his life. LOL.
Ah....so THIS is what it's all about....a lazy spoiled brat.
Hat boy can sue whomever he wants. Every time McSmirk has his mug on TV as a result is probably going to remind us all of what an ass he was on that day.

The sad thing is that Papa and Momma McSmirk are the one pimping out their boy for little gain.

Then post it.

So which of these statements didn't WAPO make?

On January 19, 20 and 21, the Post ignored the truth and falsely accused Nicholas of, among other things, “accost[ing]” Phillips by “suddenly swarm[ing]” him in a “threaten[ing]” and “physically intimidat[ing]” manner as Phillips “and other activists were wrapping up the march and preparing to leave,” “block[ing]” Phillips path, refusing to allow Phillips “to retreat,” “taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd,” chanting “build that wall,” “Trump2020,” or “go back to Africa,” and otherwise engaging in racist and improper conduct which ended only “when Phillips and other activists walked away.”

READ THE CITATIONS, asswipe. What you have here are the complaints --- which are written by the attorneys. WaPo didn't write that.

The CITATIONS would be under the heading, "Cause of Action for Defamation". Once again you quit reading before you got to the crucial part, and you're left standing on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin.
They're in quotes, moron. That means WAPO said them.

Here is one:

The First Article features Nicholas prominently by publication of the @2020fight and/or Taitano Videos and emphasizing his alleged involvement as the “one standing about a foot from the drummer’s face wearing a relentless smirk.”

That is what WAPO said, not Nick Sandmann or Phillips.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Why was a Catholic kid allowed to wear a MAGA hat on a class trip? Where were the chaperones? Where were the priests? The RCC always bragged that it was the arbiter of morals. BS! So glad I got out of it.

Jo

Not a Barrister....nope.

Libel outfit in the US.

Jo

Once AGAIN ---- this challenge has been out there for a MONTH now ---- go ahead and show the class where they failed to "follow the rules".

Can't do that.....it's in plain sight....plain print too. If you don't already see it you cannot be helped.

Jo
It's quite amusing to see how quickly CRCs (conservative republican christians) forget how Jeff Bezos responds to black mail attempts.
You follow pure evil. For whatever reason.
Then post it.

On January 19, 20 and 21, the Post ignored the truth and falsely accused Nicholas of, among other things, “accost[ing]” Phillips by “suddenly swarm[ing]” him in a “threaten[ing]” and “physically intimidat[ing]” manner as Phillips “and other activists were wrapping up the march and preparing to leave,” “block[ing]” Phillips path, refusing to allow Phillips “to retreat,” “taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd,” chanting “build that wall,” “Trump2020,” or “go back to Africa,” and otherwise engaging in racist and improper conduct which ended only “when Phillips and other activists walked away.”

READ THE CITATIONS, asswipe. What you have here are the complaints --- which are written by the attorneys. WaPo didn't write that.

The CITATIONS would be under the heading, "Cause of Action for Defamation". Once again you quit reading before you got to the crucial part, and you're left standing on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin.
Have you went to a Catholic School with Catholic Church and Parents who are the same? And this is not 50 years ago.

Jo

Not a Barrister....nope.

Libel outfit in the US.

Jo
"The law firm taking the case is the premier Libel outfit in the US.".....Oh really? What's their name?

You already know this of course...
I only do this once.....won't do it again.

https://amp-washingtontimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/amp.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/feb/17/nick-sandmanns-lawyer-file-defamation-suits-week/?usqp=mq331AQCCAE=&amp_js_v=a2&amp_gsa=1#referrer=https://www.google.com
Where in your link does it say that the whiny punk's lawyer is part of the "premier Libel outfit in the US" as you claimed?

Jo

NO, Dumbass, you posted part of the narrative of the COMPLAINT. Once AGAIN the WaPo doesn't write the complaint. What the WaPo writes is the articles ----- which are QUOTED in that section to which I just referred you. ALL of them. And nowhere in those quotes is the complaint demonstrated.

In other words the part you just posted, is lying about what was published. And specifically, it's lying about who made those characterizations.

Go ahead. Read it and try to prove me wrong.
I just demonstrated it, shit for brains. And you still haven't posted anything from any of the articles that demonstrates your case.

Lawsuit in link.

From your own link:

It will be fun ridiculing them when WAPO has to pay out a 7 figure judgement.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

Why was a Catholic kid allowed to wear a MAGA hat on a class trip? Where were the chaperones? Where were the priests? The RCC always bragged that it was the arbiter of morals. BS! So glad I got out of it.

I would say they are equally relieved, since you appear to have no understanding of the most basic Christian precepts...first and foremost the difference between good, and evil. You poor anti-Christian loons seem to have no internal ability to distinguish reality from fantasy, right from wrong. You honestly think that it's *moral* to target little kids.And you honestly think it's *immoral* to stand one's ground in the face of attack...and that anybody who does stand their ground when under attack is, in fact, attacking their attackers.

Nobody is surprised. You are the party that defends pedophiles, molesters, human traffickers, and other offal.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.

It's also time to look into that diocese and that school's tax exempt status. Tax laws allow churches to be involved in political causes....but NOT politicians. Almost all those kids were wearing "Trump" gear....NOT anti-choice gear. Maybe WaPo can also bring that up to the IRS, file a complaint.

Not a Barrister....nope.

Libel outfit in the US.

Jo

Jo
You follow pure evil. For whatever reason.

Have you went to a Catholic School with Catholic Church and Parents who are the same? And this is not 50 years ago.
I was raised in an area with a large number of Catholic Parochial Schools. They sure had reps. :71:

Forum List

Back