🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lawyers for Nick Sandmann File 250 Million Dollar Lawsuit Against Washington Post

That's why it's handy that they're QUOTED in the legal suit document. Each one.
Again, I already read them. Nothing there. Again, prove me wrong.
Then post it.

It's linked in the OP, Dumb Shit. It's been there the entire time.

Or didn't you bother to read the OP?
No, there's a link to the lawsuit. Prove the statements mentioned in the lawsuit weren't made by WAPO.

There is NO NEED TO PROVE THEY WEREN'T made by WaPo. We presume that they WERE made by WaPo.

That's the whole fucking POINT. The suit cites seven (7) articles as "defamatory" -- and cites passages directly from those articles, rendering the WaPo paywall IRRELEVANT, since we have them right in front of us in the court document.

What you have to do then is get your teacher to read you the actual passages they cite.

And when you do that you find out that NOWHERE in ANY of them does any such "defamation" appear. I already did that, and you can too.

=OR= you can find what I somehow didn't find, and post it here.

Get busy. I an't got all week.

Good GODS you're a lazy fuck. No wonder you post wet Wisconsin trolley tracks and try to pass them off as "the Democratic convention".

Gonna cost them 7 figures...will go straight to the Scotus for sure and is destined to become a landmark case.

This should hit just about the same time Barr begins to bear down on Amazon with trust busting investigators....

Jo

You've never been anywhere in smelling distance of a courtroom, have you.

So what you have here is a nuisance harassment suit, fueled by Mitch McConnell's propaganda people, alleging "defamation" that it can't show any evidence of, complaining that a teenager was so "defamed" in the public mind that the entire public, given an entire month to come up with any shred of any evidence at all on a partisan hack message board, can't come up with a damn thing --- that's how pervasive this public "defamation" is.

Rotsa ruck with that. As for the disposition of this action, invest in paper shredders.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

Lawsuit in link.
For truth, for justice, for Nicholas!

How inconvenient that they STILL have no evidence, huh.

I put that challenge out a MONTH ago and never got a response. Not a single one. Zero.
"Apologize for"................................ what?

From your own link:

>> On January 19, 2019, the Post also posted to its Twitter page and published to approximately 13 million followers its First Article with the following false and defamatory captions, all within a span of 14 minutes, and all within the same thread:
  • “In an interview with The Post, Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips says he ‘felt like the spirit was talking through me’ as teens jeered and mocked him.”
  • “He was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity that serves as a ceremony to send the spirits home. ‘It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial.’”
  • “Phillips, who fought in the Vietnam War, says in an interview ‘I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.’” <<
Whelp, guess what. That's a newspaper QUOTING Philips. Is the quote inaccurate? The fact is Philips DID make the statements, he WAS singing a NAm song, and the teens DID jeer and mock him --- "tomahawk chops" are right there in the video.

YOUR OWN LINK, Dumbass. Rotsa ruck with egomaniac attorneys getting their names in print by filing frivolous lawsuits for which they have no evidence. This will be laughed out of court, as it should be.
Wrong! The Post will succumb to MAGA Nick Sandmann and settle. God is on this fine young gentleman's side.

Nick Sandman will prolly die in a traffic accident before he graduates high school

More likely he'll be the victim of road rage after he smirks at somebody he just jumped in front of.
Probably it will be some leftwing asshole just like you.

I should really report you to the FBI for that. You're encourage people to murder Sandmann.

Then post it.

No, there's a link to the lawsuit. Prove the statements mentioned in the lawsuit weren't made by WAPO.

There is NO NEED TO PROVE THEY WEREN'T made by WaPo. We presume that they WERE made by WaPo.

That's the whole fucking POINT. The suit cites seven (7) articles as "defamatory" -- and cites passages directly from those articles, rendering the WaPo paywall IRRELEVANT, since we have them right in front of us in the court document.

What you have to do then is get your teacher to read you the actual passages they cite.

And when you do that you find out that NOWHERE in ANY of them does any such "defamation" appear. I already did that, and you can too.

Good GODS you're a lazy fuck. No wonder you post wet Wisconsin trolley tracks and try to pass them off as "the Democratic convention".

Well you better get over to the WAPO defense team because they don't seem to be as sure as you are. They need a guy like you
To tell that damn judge there's nothing to see here. Hell they'll probably quit just because you say so!

Jo

They have attorneys. They can state the obvious as easily as I can.

I'm not an attorney but I do play one from time to time in real life.

And he's just beginning! MAGA Nick Sandmanngave them 48 hours to apologize and was met with silence. Oh well, time to crack that whip!

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.
This is going to be fun....enabled bully and enabling parents meet the full force of WaPo's lawyers and investigative reporters going to Covington to fine out who else has been bullied by these punks.

Lawsuit in link.

I put that challenge out a MONTH ago and never got a response. Not a single one. Zero.

From your own link:

>> On January 19, 2019, the Post also posted to its Twitter page and published to approximately 13 million followers its First Article with the following false and defamatory captions, all within a span of 14 minutes, and all within the same thread:
  • “In an interview with The Post, Omaha Tribe elder Nathan Phillips says he ‘felt like the spirit was talking through me’ as teens jeered and mocked him.”
  • “He was singing the American Indian Movement song of unity that serves as a ceremony to send the spirits home. ‘It was getting ugly, and I was thinking: ‘I’ve got to find myself an exit out of this situation and finish my song at the Lincoln Memorial.’”
  • “Phillips, who fought in the Vietnam War, says in an interview ‘I started going that way, and that guy in the hat stood in my way and we were at an impasse. He just blocked my way and wouldn’t allow me to retreat.’” <<
Whelp, guess what. That's a newspaper QUOTING Philips. Is the quote inaccurate? The fact is Philips DID make the statements, he WAS singing a NAm song, and the teens DID jeer and mock him --- "tomahawk chops" are right there in the video.

YOUR OWN LINK, Dumbass. Rotsa ruck with egomaniac attorneys getting their names in print by filing frivolous lawsuits for which they have no evidence. This will be laughed out of court, as it should be.
Wrong! The Post will succumb to MAGA Nick Sandmann and settle. God is on this fine young gentleman's side.

Nick Sandman will prolly die in a traffic accident before he graduates high school

More likely he'll be the victim of road rage after he smirks at somebody he just jumped in front of.
Probably it will be some leftwing asshole just like you.

I should really report you to the FBI for that. You're encourage people to murder Sandmann.
You should.

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.
This is going to be fun....enabled bully and enabling parents meet the full force of WaPo's lawyers and investigative reporters going to Covington to fine out who else has been bullied by these punks.
You really are a fucking retard.

Lawsuit in link.

From your own link:

So now you claim, as you have all along, that Sandman started this, yet to this day show ZERO evidence of your claim. Negligence on full display here and there will likely be a large settlement to prevent the left from getting even more embarrassed. Nice to know you're a POS like your pal Phillips, liking it when innocent kids are threatened and violence is encouraged against them.

Lawsuit in link.

From your own link:

Which god is that? Mammon? or Loki?

tenor.gif

Lawsuit in link.
You really are a fucking retard.
I accept your concession since you clearly have not rebutted anything I said in my post, Allie. You miss the old rep system? I bet you do.

WAPO articles are behind a pay wall, so we can't evaluate your claims.

Then post it.

So which of these statements didn't WAPO make?

On January 19, 20 and 21, the Post ignored the truth and falsely accused Nicholas of, among other things, “accost[ing]” Phillips by “suddenly swarm[ing]” him in a “threaten[ing]” and “physically intimidat[ing]” manner as Phillips “and other activists were wrapping up the march and preparing to leave,” “block[ing]” Phillips path, refusing to allow Phillips “to retreat,” “taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd,” chanting “build that wall,” “Trump2020,” or “go back to Africa,” and otherwise engaging in racist and improper conduct which ended only “when Phillips and other activists walked away.”

What's wrong with fat women?

Lawsuit in link.

From your own link:

Where is that "fucking retard" button?

Then post it.

Gonna cost them 7 figures...will go straight to the Scotus for sure and is destined to become a landmark case.

This should hit just about the same time Barr begins to bear down on Amazon with trust busting investigators....

Jo

So what you have here is a nuisance harassment suit, fueled by Mitch McConnell's propaganda people, alleging "defamation" that it can't show any evidence of, complaining that a teenager was so "defamed" in the public mind that the entire public, given an entire month to come up with any shred of any evidence at all on a partisan hack message board, can't come up with a damn thing --- that's how pervasive this public "defamation" is.

Rotsa ruck with that. As for the disposition of this action, invest in paper shredders.

Not a Barrister....nope.

The law firm taking the case is the premier
Libel outfit in the US.

They don't operate on sentiment or politics.
Trust me they'll get money from wapo.

Maybe next time the journalists will do some real work instead of political campaigning. If they followed the rules they wouldn't be where they are right now.

Jo

Then post it.

On January 19, 20 and 21, the Post ignored the truth and falsely accused Nicholas of, among other things, “accost[ing]” Phillips by “suddenly swarm[ing]” him in a “threaten[ing]” and “physically intimidat[ing]” manner as Phillips “and other activists were wrapping up the march and preparing to leave,” “block[ing]” Phillips path, refusing to allow Phillips “to retreat,” “taunting the dispersing indigenous crowd,” chanting “build that wall,” “Trump2020,” or “go back to Africa,” and otherwise engaging in racist and improper conduct which ended only “when Phillips and other activists walked away.”

READ THE CITATIONS, asswipe. What you have here are the complaints --- which are written by the attorneys. WaPo didn't write that.

The CITATIONS would be under the heading, "Cause of Action for Defamation". Once again you quit reading before you got to the crucial part, and you're left standing on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin.

Lawsuit in link.

From your own link:

Where is that "fucking retard" button?
Poor Allie...:itsok:...lost without her "neg rep" button. So sad. :boo_hoo14:

Then post it.

Annnnnd there it is.... About 7 figures worth of..... I wish to hell I didn't say that ....

Jo

Not a Barrister....nope.

Libel outfit in the US.

Maybe next time the journalists will do some real work instead of political campaigning. If they followed the rules they wouldn't be where they are right now.

Jo

Once AGAIN ---- this challenge has been out there for a MONTH now ---- go ahead and show the class where they failed to "follow the rules".

And cue crickets, yet again.

Y'all can continue going :lalala: and ignoring all this but it ain't going away. Just makes you look even stupider than you already do.

Jo

Not a Barrister....nope.

Libel outfit in the US.

Jo
"The law firm taking the case is the premier Libel outfit in the US.".....Oh really? What's their name?

Jo

Not a Barrister....nope.

Libel outfit in the US.

Jo

Once AGAIN ---- this challenge has been out there for a MONTH now ---- go ahead and show the class where they failed to "follow the rules".

And cut crickets, yet again.

Can't do that.....it's in plain sight....plain print too. If you don't already see it you cannot be helped.

7 figures....new rulings coming to fit new age media. Long overdue.

Jo

Forum List

Back