Lawyers For The DNC Argue That 'Primary Rigging' Is Protected By The First Amendment

Actually., I am smart enough to know how the Democrat Party nominated their President candidates.

The Democtrats can choose to pick their candidates any way they want. They opted for a system with super delegates. Everyone knew this. Bernie knew this.

Both partires try to get the losing candidates to drop out when the outcome is known.

Too bad you are such a fucking moron. You voted for Vlad's choice.

Why did the DNC lie about their primaries being ACTUAL elections?

That's my beef. Don't lie.....just say Hillary is the decided nominee.....PERIOD.
kinda would defeat the purpose of the primaries overall, wouldn't it?

What do you perceive the purpose of primaries to be?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
not rigged.

Pleas list the rules the DNC broke. If there were no broken rules, it cannot be rigged

I go by the person that said it, Donna Brazil. Go ask her.

I don't mind if the DNC rigs their primaries.....JUST DON'T FUCKING LIE ABOUT IT.

They should have DECLARED IN JUNE 2015 THAT HILLARY WAS THE NOMINEE.

PERIOD.

How can anyone even argue that point?

They didn’t rig the primary. The votes weren’t rigged, or manipulated in any way. Hillary won the popular vote, and the super delegates, both by a larger margin.

Far more people voted for Hillary in the primaries than Donald Trump. He won some primaries with 15% of the vote. 85% of Republican voters voted for someone else.

Trump won the Republican nomination with the fewest number of primary voters than any candidate in Republican history.

That's my beef. Don't lie.....just say Hillary is the decided nominee.....PERIOD.

to see which candidate best represents my views and who i want to run for president.

Then the purpose of the primary is not defeated. You are free to do that in the primary, just do not expect the party to agree with your choice

which is exactly what happened in the GOP. thanks,

And exactly what happened in the DNC as well. In the GOP primary more people voted for someone other than Trump than voted for him.

The 2016 DNC PRIMARIES were kind of like WWE SMACKDOWN.

Entertaining, perhaps, but 100% predetermined.

Dem voters are just like wrestling fans

Letting Sanders run for their primary was a colossal mistake. He has never been a Democrat for even a second of his life.

He was the sacrificial lamb. He was supposed to just offer token opposition to Hillary, not generate any heat or buzz.

The DNC CLAIMS to the PUBLIC that the DNC primaries were legitimate elections.

Parties can run their primaries however they want.

Then the DNC argues in court that they RIGGED THE ELECTIONS BECAUSE THEY ARE ALLOWED TO!!!!Fucking grabastic pieces of shit.

They tilted the primary, but not the election. You are conflating the primary with the general election because your argument that the DNC rigged the primary for Clinton only goes so far.

And that's how democrats operate. The rank and file finally caught on.

to see which candidate best represents my views and who i want to run for president.

Then the purpose of the primary is not defeated. You are free to do that in the primary, just do not expect the party to agree with your choice

which is exactly what happened in the GOP. thanks,

And exactly what happened in the DNC as well. In the GOP primary more people voted for someone other than Trump than voted for him.

But did Trump buy the RNC? No so "EXACTLY" isn't exact is it?

Yep, you're full blown Canada now. Good luck folks.

Lawyers For The DNC Argue That 'Primary Rigging' Is Protected By The First Amendment

The document, provided by the law offices of the Attorneys for the Plaintiffs in the case, Jared and Elizabeth Beck, and appears to argue that if the Democratic Party did cheat Sanders in the 2016 Presidential primary race, then that action was protected under the first amendment. Twitter users were quick to respond to the brief, expressing outrage and disgust at the claims made by representatives of the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

You and your link are full of bullshit. What the DNC argued was that the courts have no say in this because the Democrat Party has the right to choose a candidate as they see fit.

Was the DNC responsible for Sanders getting 25% in SC? 33% in Texas and Florida? 21% in Louisiana and Mississippi? If the DNC is so powerful then how did Obama beat Sanders. Name 1 way the DNC affected the primary votes. Otherwise SHUT UP!!

not rigged.

Pleas list the rules the DNC broke. If there were no broken rules, it cannot be rigged

She did not. What she said was that the SNC unfairly helped Clinton. She never said anything about the primary votes being rigged. I will ask you the same question since you are making accusations. How did the DNC rig the actual votes in the primaries? Primaries are run by states not the DNC.

not rigged.

And this is your main problem. You never think for yourself or look for the answer yourself, you always rely on someone else to tell you want to think

The document, provided by the law offices of the Attorneys for the Plaintiffs in the case, Jared and Elizabeth Beck, and appears to argue that if the Democratic Party did cheat Sanders in the 2016 Presidential primary race, then that action was protected under the first amendment. Twitter users were quick to respond to the brief, expressing outrage and disgust at the claims made by representatives of the DNC and Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

DNC IS a private origination. The people who belong to the organization do so will free will, the people who finanacial support the organization do so with free will. The people who register as democratic voters do so with free will.

Let the DNC clean their own house. If they are ok fixing their primary, well its no sweat off my balls.

That is the contrast between the parties. The RNC did everything they could to keep Trump from getting the nomination, but they made a crucial mistake- they left it up to the voters. The DNC doesn’t take chances like that. They auction off the nomination, and the highest bidder gets it. Why confuse things by getting voters involved?

not rigged.

And this is your main problem. You never think for yourself or look for the answer yourself, you always rely on someone else to tell you want to think

so you don't count on the press to tell you things? ohokay Frances. I'm splitting a gut. The person attached to the DNC claims it was rigged, and I'm not supposed to listen to her. Folks, you can't make this shit up. So this poster doesn't get any news other than what she thinks! Interesting, made up news by the Gator.

not rigged.

so you don't count on the press to tell you things? ohokay Frances. I'm splitting a gut. The person attached to the DNC claims it was rigged, and I'm not supposed to listen to her. Folks, you can't make this shit up. So this poster doesn't get any news other than what she thinks! Interesting, made up news by the Gator.

No, I do not. I use the press as a starting point, not as the end point like you.

And the person attached to the DNC did not make that claim, you are lying once again. At least you are consistent in your dishonesty.

not rigged.

No, I do not. I use the press as a starting point, not as the end point like you.

And the person attached to the DNC did not make that claim, you are lying once again. At least you are consistent in your dishonesty.
you supposed and think like an idiot that you are somehow smarter than everyone here. Me, I don't care. I know what I know, based on my investigations. you get all your info from someone else, plain and simple as that. I repeat, If it hadn't of been rigged there wouldn't be a suit going on now. And again, Donna Brazil was the lead and said so. I trust her word because of her job description and status within the party that did it.

Now the same rigged DNC will rig the Avenatti "take no money" (read you liar) scuz Avenatti campaign with backchannel led monies.

Michael Avenatti‏Verified account @MichaelAvenatti Aug 12

Money is the root of all evil in politics. If I run, I will not accept a single corporate PAC donation. And all other candidates should refund ALL corp PAC donations accepted since 1/1/2016 if they are sincere about campaign finance reform. Otherwise, they are pandering. #Basta

:th_believecrap: Team Sluts for Money will give free blow jobs to those who promise to vote Avenatti !

Forum List

Back