Lazy Women Complains She Has No Food For Her Kids

The woman is obviously unfit to be a mother. She is fat and too lazy to get off her ass to feed her kids.

Who looks after the kids while she is working? How much would it cost her in child care bills each day?

Sometimes you can't afford child care and so its better to stay home and collect welfare. Its sad, but its also a reality.
A glitch in a system caused late support payments and this woman allows her kids to starve rather than getting off her fat ass and finding some way of feeding them. FFS, have American mothers come to that?! It is downright disgusting.

The not-so-bright strike again. The woman in the Huffington Post article is very real. A different poster - not the OP - suggested that this very real woman followed a pattern often associated with uneducated, poor, single mothers.

The fact exists and research bears out that welfare contributes to a multi-generational reliance on public assistance. Present welfare systems have shown that they contribute to the problem of poverty rather than alleviate it.

The not-so-bright strike again. The woman in the Huffington Post article is very real. A different poster - not the OP - suggested that this very real woman followed a pattern often associated with uneducated, poor, single mothers.

The fact exists and research bears out that welfare contributes to a multi-generational reliance on public assistance. Present welfare systems have shown that they contribute to the problem of poverty rather than alleviate it.

Seems to me that if we let more than a few of these welfare recipients go hungry, beg on the street or even die from hunger and lack of care, that a pretty powerful message could be delivered to those still on the system.

Get off welfare or die trying. Break the cycle of dependence of eating on the public's dime.

What you think, good idea or what?

Seems to me that if we let more than a few of these welfare recipients go hungry, beg on the street or even die from hunger and lack of care, that a pretty powerful message could be delivered to those still on the system.

Get off welfare or die trying. Break the cycle of dependence of eating on the public's dime.

What you think, good idea or what?

I do believe that workfare beats welfare in providing an incentive to get off public assistance. Some say that workfare is wrong because it is demeaning to ask people to do menial labor. However if you add child care (if needed) and the offer of educational training to the mix, I believe we have something that can begin to produce better results.

I didn't get the 'call' (the job assignment) because I didn't own a cell phone. Not because somebody else didn't. How would I get a call, on somebody else's phone? Do you read your own posts? What am I gonna do, ask somebody "can I borrow your phone, in case somebody calls you trying to get me?" :cuckoo:

Yes absolutely. I've done that before. I had a friend who was trying to get a job, and didn't have a phone. She gave them my number, and I loaned her my phone. They called... she had the phone.

You are seriously telling me that this concept is completely beyond your intellectual ability to grasp? That would reflect more on you, than me.

"The moment you are laid off"??
It tells us right in the article that she was laid off in November. This is April. How are we defining the word "moment"? :cuckoo:

Then that would be another issue. I've never been laid off that long. Never. The only people I know that are laid off that long, are people who refuse to work, or they are a bad employee, and have a track record.

I was reading this guy who was a high paid employee in the banking system when the system crashed.

Now he could have sat on his ass collecting unemployment and other government assistance. Instead he got himself a job..... at a fast food joint. So here this guy who was earning 6-figures, is now a burger flipper at (I think McDonald's, but I can't remember.)

The manager stopped him and said "What's your deal, your not like these others" referring to the fact he was ALWAYS on time.... ALWAYS doing his work.... NEVER on his cell phone.... NEVER screwing around.

He explained it all to him, and the manager sent in a request to McDonald's corporate, and got him a job earn just under 6-figures again.

Why doesn't this lady get a job? What's her excuse? McDonald's is ALWAYS hiring people.

I have no skills, no education, no degrees, no training, yet I'm employed, and have been able to find a job every single time I needed one. Am I super man? No. I'm just an average person. But this lady can't? I don't buy it.

"rainy day, rainy day" -- again, five months have gone by. Who are you to say she didn't do that? Who?

I have never been unemployed for 5 months. NEVER. If you work hard, and look hard, you can ALWAYS find a job. In 2008, I was laid off. I had a new job in under 2 weeks. No skills, no education, no degrees, no training. I was laid off from that job 6 months later. I had another job in 3 weeks. When that job ended, I had another in a week. That job was miserable. After working there 18 months, I decided to find another job. I found another job in under a month, and turned in my two weeks notice.

Over and over, I have been able to find a job, and within a month. I have no skills..... no education.... no degrees.... no talents or abilities of any kind.

Why can I find a job whenever I need to, throughout all the years of this horrible economy.... and yet this lady can't? You explain that too me, and I'll agree I'm being too harsh. Until then, I'm dead on right, and you know it.

Lazy Women Complains She Has No Food For Her Kids

I dunno... but maybe she should go get some? :dunno:

Why doesn't this lady get a job? What's her excuse? McDonald's is ALWAYS hiring people
The simple answer in this case, as every parent knows, is that it would cost more to hire a babysitter than what she would get paid working at McDonalds or any minimum wage job. By the time she pays for a sitter, has taxes taken out of her salary, arranges for transportation, etc.,, she has barely enough left over to pay a sitter. That is a fact that has been true for at least the past 30 years. Over those years I've known both single mothers and married women (who would have liked toearn more money for the family) who would have worked, but it wasn't worth it financially. You have to be able to earn a salary that well exceeds minimum wage in order to make paying a sitter while you work financially reasonable.

Last edited:
Why doesn't this lady get a job? What's her excuse? McDonald's is ALWAYS hiring people
The simple answer in this case, as every parent knows, is that it would cost more to hire a babysitter than what she would get paid working at McDonalds or any minimum wage job. By the time she pays for a sitter, has taxes taken out of her salary, arranges for transportation, etc.,, she has barely enough left over to pay a sitter. That is a fact that has been true for at least the past 30 years. Over those years I've known both single mothers and married women (who would have liked toearn more money for the family) who would have worked, but it wasn't worth it financially. You have to be able to earn a salary that well exceeds minimum wage in order to make paying a sitter while you work financially reasonable.

Don't they have laws for financial support from the fathers where she lives? Don't black men have any pride in themselves, or at least their children?

I have never been unemployed for 5 months. NEVER. If you work hard, and look hard, you can ALWAYS find a job. In 2008, I was laid off. I had a new job in under 2 weeks. No skills, no education, no degrees, no training. I was laid off from that job 6 months later. I had another job in 3 weeks. When that job ended, I had another in a week. That job was miserable. After working there 18 months, I decided to find another job. I found another job in under a month, and turned in my two weeks notice.

Over and over, I have been able to find a job, and within a month. I have no skills..... no education.... no degrees.... no talents or abilities of any kind.

Why can I find a job whenever I need to, throughout all the years of this horrible economy.... and yet this lady can't? You explain that too me, and I'll agree I'm being too harsh. Until then, I'm dead on right, and you know it.

That's admirable. It's also pretty much what I have done as I've always had to support myself. I also worked all the way through 6 years of college and graduate school. But I didn't have children to take care of. This woman has 5 to take care of. Were you a single parent all that time? How did you take care of your children? Who looked after them while you worked?

Ame®icano;8883078 said:
What liberal is always full of are excuses. Can't look for a job without a cell phone. Someone needs to provide them with one. Can't look for a job because provided phone needs electricity to charge it, therefore someone has to pay them for electricity. Well, power company can't hookup electricity to their ass, they have to have a home, and someone better provide them with one. Need a car to go to work. Someone should provide them with free car and some free gas.

And then, when there is a call for a job offer, click on ignore button.

A job working one day a week for a few hours is not even worth getting out of bed for.

If that's all you qualify for, you need to re-evaluate why no one is willing to give you a job.

Don't they have laws for financial support from the fathers where she lives? Don't black men have any pride in themselves, or at least their children?

This isn't about black people. White people do this too. You've never heard the term 'dead beat dad'?

And once again... you don't know:
whether she has a back yard or not
whether if she does it's suitable for growing crops
whether if she does it's big enough to sustain a family through the year
whether that's even a realistic option
how much time she spent 'on her back with her legs spread'
(there are other positions yanno)
whether that position was voluntary, or any other circumstances at the times
or how much time she already DID spend working.

And last but not least, whether she in fact is working right now already - the article doesn't say she's jobless; it could be a matter of underemployment.

Hey, not knowing all this shit, not a problem --- just make it up.

I do know she has five kids,no job or husband,she's obviously not starving,she has a smart phone,she's feeding her kids bags of chips.
And thats just what we know from this story.

As far as her growing food goes...? No way in hell could she pull that off,way to much work involved. And yes even with poor soil it can be done.

And if she's worked all her life and this being unemployed is new to her? Then where the hell are her savings?
Pissed away on the female equivalent of $2000 dollar rims I'm sure.

No you don't know that. We know "single mother" from the story -- that's it. You don't know what her employment is because there's no reference to it. Nor do you know why she's single; could be a dead or departed husband. Nor do you know what she's feeding the kids on the basis of a single photo. Nor do you know jack shit about her savings, or "the female equivalent of rims".

Once again, the word ass-ume. A cheap rhetorical wank because you're too lazy to think with any creativity.

I've never seen so much hatred for someone down on their luck....and some of them call themselves "compassionate conservatives".......hmmmmmm.

A job working one day a week for a few hours is not even worth getting out of bed for.

Noomi..not to be an ass but sometimes I wonder if you're for real.
You say shit that is so alien to me you might as well be speaking Portuguese.

I am for real. Working three hours per week is not a job. Its pointless. And sometimes, if you are on welfare, that 'job' can cut your payments, so you are often better off not working at all.

The question is when did this discussion turn to hours worked?

Where in the blue fuck does the article say, indicate or imply anything whatsoever about her "virtue" or her sex life, pompous asshole?

Pulling a little Argumentum ad Sandra Fluke, are we?

Idiots like you give men a bad name.

Five fucken kids and no daddy around. She's either sport fucken without protection or trying to pad her bank account. Either way.....

Link to the ass you pulled that evidence from?

C'mon, you've had two days...

Read the damn story.

Why are we just focusing on the failures of the mother? Where is the father(s)? Why is no one attacking the other parent? Even if it was casual sex or she wasn't married, the man is no less responsible. He is responsible to use birth control, and he is responsible to take care of any children that result from his sexual activity.

I'm all for making the daddies pay. No matter how many there are.
In fact I'm all for locking the bastards up. You would think the chick would be smart enough to stop sleeping around knowing full well daddy wont be around to help.
Another black mark on african American culture.

The woman is obviously unfit to be a mother. She is fat and too lazy to get off her ass to feed her kids.

Who looks after the kids while she is working? How much would it cost her in child care bills each day?

Sometimes you can't afford child care and so its better to stay home and collect welfare. Its sad, but its also a reality.

She should have thought of that before having five friggen kids. And since I never fucked her,why the hell should I have to pay for her kids?

This chick made bad decision after bad decision...when does she take responsibility for her actions?

Don't laugh, all you have to do is forget to take the pill once, and boom! another baby. My sister had 2 on the pill. Then her husband got a vasectomy.

Well I guess this lady did it five times.

The thing is, it is just as much the man's responsibility to make sure effective birth control is being used. The best thing for a man to do who doesn't want a child is to get a vasectomy. They are reversible, and getting one is easy, just a visit to your doctor's office. Heals in a few days. At the very least a man should make sure he wears a condom always, unless he is willing to chance having a child. It is not only the female's responsibility to make sure conception doesn't happen.

She could just say no. You guys are all for pro choice right? You always say it's her body and her decision when it comes to abortion,why not sex?

There is always an answer, but it takes some effort.

: freegan.info

Perhaps the most notorious freegan strategy is what is commonly called “urban foraging” or “dumpster diving”. This technique involves rummaging through the garbage of retailers, residences, offices, and other facilities for useful goods. Despite our society’s sterotypes about garbage, the goods recovered by freegans are safe, useable, clean, and in perfect or near-perfect condition, a symptom of a throwaway culture that encourages us to constantly replace our older goods with newer ones, and where retailers plan high-volume product disposal as part of their economic model. Some urban foragers go at it alone, others dive in groups, but we always share the discoveries openly with one another and with anyone along the way who wants them. Groups like Food Not Bombs recover foods that would otherwise go to waste and use them to prepare meals to share in public places with anyone who wishes to partake.

There is always an answer, but it takes some effort.

: freegan.info

Perhaps the most notorious freegan strategy is what is commonly called “urban foraging” or “dumpster diving”. This technique involves rummaging through the garbage of retailers, residences, offices, and other facilities for useful goods. Despite our society’s sterotypes about garbage, the goods recovered by freegans are safe, useable, clean, and in perfect or near-perfect condition, a symptom of a throwaway culture that encourages us to constantly replace our older goods with newer ones, and where retailers plan high-volume product disposal as part of their economic model. Some urban foragers go at it alone, others dive in groups, but we always share the discoveries openly with one another and with anyone along the way who wants them. Groups like Food Not Bombs recover foods that would otherwise go to waste and use them to prepare meals to share in public places with anyone who wishes to partake.

OMG! You think she should rummage through dumpsters? That's a really reprehensible perspective on this. Very Marie Antoinette-ish.

Forum List

Back