Lazy Women Complains She Has No Food For Her Kids

Ame®icano;8883078 said:
What liberal is always full of are excuses. Can't look for a job without a cell phone. Someone needs to provide them with one. Can't look for a job because provided phone needs electricity to charge it, therefore someone has to pay them for electricity. Well, power company can't hookup electricity to their ass, they have to have a home, and someone better provide them with one. Need a car to go to work. Someone should provide them with free car and some free gas.

And then, when there is a call for a job offer, click on ignore button.

A job working one day a week for a few hours is not even worth getting out of bed for.

Ame®icano;8883078 said:
What liberal is always full of are excuses. Can't look for a job without a cell phone. Someone needs to provide them with one. Can't look for a job because provided phone needs electricity to charge it, therefore someone has to pay them for electricity. Well, power company can't hookup electricity to their ass, they have to have a home, and someone better provide them with one. Need a car to go to work. Someone should provide them with free car and some free gas.

A job working one day a week for a few hours is not even worth getting out of bed for.

Noomi..not to be an ass but sometimes I wonder if you're for real.
You say shit that is so alien to me you might as well be speaking Portuguese.

Ame®icano;8883078 said:

Noomi..not to be an ass but sometimes I wonder if you're for real.
You say shit that is so alien to me you might as well be speaking Portuguese.

I am for real. Working three hours per week is not a job. Its pointless. And sometimes, if you are on welfare, that 'job' can cut your payments, so you are often better off not working at all.

Personally I would never set foot in a whorehouse...but if I wanted to get laid it appears I could just go over to Janette Simons place,she appears to be easy. Of course I would have to be into starving fat black chicks.
And if you cant hold a job and keep your legs closed it might be a good idea to learn every way possible to feed your kids.
Hell,she might as well become a prostitute,it's not like she cares about her virtue.

Where in the blue fuck does the article say, indicate or imply anything whatsoever about her "virtue" or her sex life, pompous asshole?

Pulling a little Argumentum ad Sandra Fluke, are we?

Idiots like you give men a bad name.

Five fucken kids and no daddy around. She's either sport fucken without protection or trying to pad her bank account. Either way.....

Link to the ass you pulled that evidence from?

C'mon, you've had two days...

Only in America...
Woman has 4 kids, all different fathers, not sure exactly who the fathers really are.
Dropped out of high school.
Had her first child at 17.
And is pregnant again.
In the liberal mindscape...she is blameless. It is societies fault. We owe her.

No, not only in America. And no, nothing to do with a 'liberal mindscape.' Poverty has always been a part of civilization, and it has nothing to do with liberal or conservative politics. In the educated mind, people know that it is always and always has been (this is not anything new - read Swift's "A Modest Proposal" 1729) the lower classes, the uneducated, and the poor whose lives are like this woman's. It has always been this way throughout human history. When someone in her family rises above it, that is one less person who will live the lifestyle she lives. Most people don't rise above what they are born into. That's the reality. There will always be the poor and uneducated who need a helping hand, who don't make wise choices in life. Rather than sneering at them and hating them, the only path to avoid this situation is to make fundamental changes in society. That's not happening.

That scenario isn't anybody in the story. It isn't even real. The poster made the whole thing up, which he admitted way back upthread.

You know that guy in Minnesota that built the world's biggest snowman? This guy graced us with the world's biggest strawman. It's shit like this that poisons discussion.

Where in the blue fuck does the article say, indicate or imply anything whatsoever about her "virtue" or her sex life, pompous asshole?

Pulling a little Argumentum ad Sandra Fluke, are we?

Idiots like you give men a bad name.

Five fucken kids and no daddy around. She's either sport fucken without protection or trying to pad her bank account. Either way.....

From the generous minded Christian perspective, a woman with five children and no husband is a whore or is pumping out children in order to gain welfare payments. There is no other rationale for folks like HereWeGoAgain. No concrete, empirical evidence is needed.

Only in America...
Woman has 4 kids, all different fathers, not sure exactly who the fathers really are.
Dropped out of high school.
Had her first child at 17.
And is pregnant again.
In the liberal mindscape...she is blameless. It is societies fault. We owe her.

No, not only in America. And no, nothing to do with a 'liberal mindscape.' Poverty has always been a part of civilization, and it has nothing to do with liberal or conservative politics. In the educated mind, people know that it is always and always has been (this is not anything new - read Swift's "A Modest Proposal" 1729) the lower classes, the uneducated, and the poor whose lives are like this woman's. It has always been this way throughout human history. When someone in her family rises above it, that is one less person who will live the lifestyle she lives. Most people don't rise above what they are born into. That's the reality. There will always be the poor and uneducated who need a helping hand, who don't make wise choices in life. Rather than sneering at them and hating them, the only path to avoid this situation is to make fundamental changes in society. That's not happening.

That scenario isn't anybody in the story. It isn't even real. The poster made the whole thing up, which he admitted way back upthread.

You know that guy in Minnesota that built the world's biggest snowman? This guy graced us with the world's biggest strawman. It's shit like this that poisons discussion.

With all due respect, that does not change the fact that there will always be poor people in need of support from our society. It doesn't change the fact of anything in my post. There are women on welfare with several children and no husband. This woman may be a lie, but there are such women. Not all women on welfare are black (you can see in the photo that the line outside the welfare office is not all black women), not all women on welfare have several children and no husband, etc. But the reality is that there will always be poor people, and they are usually uneducated, and it is a generational thing with their families. What is quite noticable and backed up by statistics world wide is that in the best educated, most modern countries (Austria is one example), there is a zero or near zero population growth: the birth rate is low, 1-2 children per couple. It is the poor, the uneducated, around the world who are having the most babies, babies they can't afford. Education is the key to ending poverty.

Last edited:

From the generous minded Christian perspective, a woman with five children and no husband is a whore or is pumping out children in order to gain welfare payments. There is no other rationale for folks like HereWeGoAgain. No concrete, empirical evidence is needed.

Please, do not blame this on Christians.

I in no way blamed Christians on her situation. I did blame the judgmental attitude towards her position, and that of the poor in general, on some people who call themselves Christian but in no way manifest Christ's teachings about those in our society who are poor and/or who make mistakes. Christ would not whip (literally or figuratively) a poor woman with 5 kids for being poor and having 5 kids without a husband in sight. He wouldn't approve of anyone doing so in his name either. Not based on his teachings.

Last edited:

I in no way blamed Christians on her situation. I did blame the judgmental attitude towards her position, and that of the poor in general, on some people who call themselves Christian but in no way manifest Christ's teachings about those in our society who are poor and/or who make mistakes. Christ would not whip (literally or figuratively) a poor woman with 5 kids for being poor and having 5 kids without a husband in sight. He wouldn't approve of anyone doing so in his name either. Not based on his teachings.

I still say there is something wrong with a woman who lets her kids go hungry. And yes, I mean "lets". In today's society there are so many resources for food there is no excuse. If she has friends and family they can and should help. If she doesn't she should check out the churches. As a last resort, she can go door to door, but there is no way on God's green earth that I would have ever let my kids go hungry, and trust me, we were terribly poor at times.

I still say there is something wrong with a woman who lets her kids go hungry. And yes, I mean "lets". In today's society there are so many resources for food there is no excuse. If she has friends and family they can and should help. If she doesn't she should check out the churches. As a last resort, she can go door to door, but there is no way on God's green earth that I would have ever let my kids go hungry, and trust me, we were terribly poor at times.
Not everybody is very smart. There are food banks, which should be an obvious place to go. But maybe there aren't any in her area. She may not have relatives who can or want to help, or not have any relatives to depend on at all. No one is going to go begging door to door; this is not the Victorian age. Going to churches is no different for most people than going begging door to door, unless you are a church member. I've read this kind of story before. It was about a woman (white) living in the Ozarks. I've seen this kind of story on television documentaries. It is not as simple as you think.

Relatives and friends should only ever help when a situation is dire. If they helped out whenever someone couldn't afford to buy a meal, the person would be free to take advantage. Sometimes people have to make it on their own or they never learn anything.

The woman is obviously unfit to be a mother. She is fat and too lazy to get off her ass to feed her kids.

Why are we just focusing on the failures of the mother? Where is the father(s)? Why is no one attacking the other parent? Even if it was casual sex or she wasn't married, the man is no less responsible. He is responsible to use birth control, and he is responsible to take care of any children that result from his sexual activity.

Last edited:
Why are we just focusing on the failures of the mother? Where is the father(s)? Why is no one attacking the other parent?

Doncha know that its her fault for spreading her filthy legs! The man didn't give birth to those kids therefore he is not to blame!!!

The woman is obviously unfit to be a mother. She is fat and too lazy to get off her ass to feed her kids.

Who looks after the kids while she is working? How much would it cost her in child care bills each day?

Sometimes you can't afford child care and so its better to stay home and collect welfare. Its sad, but its also a reality.

Oh, princess...five kids on birth control?

Don't laugh, all you have to do is forget to take the pill once, and boom! another baby. My sister had 2 on the pill. Then her husband got a vasectomy.

Well I guess this lady did it five times.

The thing is, it is just as much the man's responsibility to make sure effective birth control is being used. The best thing for a man to do who doesn't want a child is to get a vasectomy. They are reversible, and getting one is easy, just a visit to your doctor's office. Heals in a few days. At the very least a man should make sure he wears a condom always, unless he is willing to chance having a child. It is not only the female's responsibility to make sure conception doesn't happen.

You asked where the five baby daddies I asked about are and you are still disagreeing with me. Alrighty then.

You asked where the five baby daddies I asked about are and you are still disagreeing with me. Alrighty then.

Where did you ask about that, what post?

Anyway, this is a hypothetical situation. The woman in the OP is not real. The person who started the thread has said he made her up. So, there is no answer to where the children's father is because he doesn't exist, none of it exists. Hypothetically, there are many possibilities to where the father is or if there is more than one father. In any case, any possibility, it is as much the man's responsibility to prevent a conception as it is the woman's. It is an equal deal. They are both equally responsible to prevent a pregnancy.

Forum List

Back