Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Where in the blog post does it accuse Joe BIden of specific crimes, backed with evidence? QUOTE it.

You've never read the article, have you?
Where it talks about Devin Archers sworn testimony. Maybe you should read the article, it might clear up a lot of your questions

Which 'foreign influencers', to do what, when?

Get specific and back your claims with evidence. Y'all are being vague as fuck for a reason.

Because you have no specific evidence of specific crimes.
I answered but you feel more persuasion of you is needed . Thinkers don’t try and win you over, we just tell you what the reality is and you reject it.

Where it talks about Devin Archers sworn testimony. Maybe you should read the article, it might clear up a lot of your questions

What about Devin Archer's sworn testimony SPECIFICALLY. Quote what you think is relevant.

Its been 20 posts, and you still can't articulate a specific crime that you insist Joe Biden committed, backed with evidence.

WHO was bribing Biden, WHEN, to do WHAT, with WHAT evidence?

You can't say. Which is why your ilk fail

I answered but you feel more persuasion of you is needed . Thinkers don’t try and win you over, we just tell you what the reality is and you reject it.

Dude, even Comer hasn't been able to answer this question. So you sure as hell didn't.

WHO bribed Joe to do WHAT, WHEN, backed with what evidence?

Vague accusations backed by nothing are nothing.

Dude, even Comer hasn't been able to answer this question. So you sure as hell didn't.

WHO bribed Joe to do WHAT, WHEN, backed with what evidence?

Vague accusations backed by nothing are nothing.
Tons of specificity but you just don’t feel good with it so you deny it and retreat to safe spacing

What about Devin Archer's sworn testimony SPECIFICALLY. Quote what you think is relevant.

Its been 20 posts, and you still can't articulate a specific crime that you insist Joe Biden committed, backed with evidence.

WHO was bribing Biden, WHEN, to do WHAT, with WHAT evidence?

You can't say. Which is why your ilk fail
You are a failure. Stupid is a bag of rocks, you refuse to read and learn. Looks like I'll just have to post excerpts from the article since you are so dense

Another partner, Jason Galanis, testified to Congress that he believed Archer and Biden were placed on the board to protect the company from Ukrainian investigations and prosecutions.

Pyatt's speech unexpectedly kicked Ukrainian prosecutors into a more aggressive effort to investigate Zlochevsky in fall 2015, an effort that came to an abrupt halt when Vice President Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire the chief prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees. Archer told Congress last year that Burisma wanted Hunter Biden to get help from "D.C." to deal with the pressure from the Shokin probe.

Can you say a little quid pro quo here from Joe? Bribery? LOL stop playing dumb

You are a failure. Stupid is a bag of rocks, you refuse to read and learn.

And by 'learn', you mean accept any accusation you make without evidence. Yeah, that's not how any of this works.

What did Devin Archer's sworn testimony SPECIFICALLY demonstrate in terms of SPECIFIC crimes committed by Joe Biden.

You can't say.
Looks like I'll just have to post excerpts from the article since you are so dense

Another partner, Jason Galanis, testified to Congress that he believed Archer and Biden were placed on the board to protect the company from Ukrainian investigations and prosecutions.

Pyatt's speech unexpectedly kicked Ukrainian prosecutors into a more aggressive effort to investigate Zlochevsky in fall 2015, an effort that came to an abrupt halt when Vice President Joe Biden pressured Ukraine to fire the chief prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees. Archer told Congress last year that Burisma wanted Hunter Biden to get help from "D.C." to deal with the pressure from the Shokin probe.

Vice President's can't withhold funding for anything.

So what policy did Joe enact as part of the 'bribe'? He couldn't institute policy as VP.

Can you say a little quid pro quo here from Joe? Bribery? LOL stop playing dumb

So who specifically bribed Joe Biden to do what? With evidence, please.

And by 'learn', you mean accept any accusation you make without evidence. Yeah, that's not how any of this works.

What did Devin Archer's sworn testimony SPECIFICALLY demonstrate in terms of SPECIFIC crimes committed by Joe Biden.

You can't say.

Vice President's can't withhold funding for anything.

So what policy did Joe enact as part of the 'bribe'? He couldn't institute policy as VP.

So who specifically bribed Joe Biden to do what? With evidence, please.
You say vice presidents can't withhold anything but yet he did! Quid pro Joe Hahaha I keep trying. You might want to try reading the article LOL

But, the fund was unusual. The Burnham side, made up of Hunter Biden and his business partners, would not have to put up any of the initial investment. Instead, Galanis testified, their contribution was relationship capital--including the political connections that are associated with the Biden family name.

The details are Joe and family got money from foreign influencers for Joes influence
Prattle on with more demands that you feel might suit you but that’s the answer
I’ve heard all the blister but seen no specifics or evidence. I have heard GOp members of Congress actually admit that they don’t have the evidence to connect the dots yet. So if they are saying that as committee members privy to much more evidence than you or I… how in the world can you be so confident?

Tons of specificity but you just don’t feel good with it so you deny it and retreat to safe spacing

Jackshit as far as specificity. Who bribed Biden, with what, to do what, when, backed with what evidence?

I keep asking the same direct questions. I keep getting evasions, excuses, vagueness, or references to previous posts or links that provide no answers.

You say vice presidents can't withhold anything but yet he did! Quid pro Joe Hahaha I keep trying. You might want to try reading the article LOL

No, he didn't. He communicated the Obama administration policy. Biden himself can set no such policy. He can't withhold funding to anything.

You insist that Biden set a policy he had no authority to set. AND can't factually establish any bribe. By any specific individual. Demanding anything in return. Nor Biden enacting any such policy or even being ABLE to enact such policy.

You literally imagine it all, playing pretend.

Which explains why Comer still can't name a specific crime that Joe Biden committed, backed with evidence. Just excuses why he couldn't, and promises that he will.

I’ve heard all the blister but seen no specifics or evidence. I have heard GOp members of Congress actually admit that they don’t have the evidence to connect the dots yet. So if they are saying that as committee members privy to much more evidence than you or I… how in the world can you be so confident?
The specific is, they got money.
It’s a ruse from you all asking who, when, where,how and on and on

The specific is, they got money.
It’s a ruse from you all asking who, when, where,how and on and on

Who bribed who to do what, when? Show us the evidence.

If Comer had the evidence to back any such claim, Biden would already be impeached.

Instead, Comer gives us us excuses why he failed. And more promises of 'future investigations'.

The entire Biden clan are criminals!

biden chef biden jpg.jpg

Forum List

Back