Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Money for Joe and his family from our enemies. Actually it's called treason. How does that sit with you?

Bribery from WHO, to do WHAT, with what policy, enacted by who, when? Backed with what evidence?

Your 'just the news' link doesn't say.

You have no idea, do you?

Wrong. You all claim they are liars by lying about what they said. Hunter laptop has been linked to him, I have yet to see any evidence that all its content was authenticated.

Yall need to stop lying about your opponents lies. It really discredits you and makes you sound like a hypocrite
They don't even really need the laptop. That's just icing on the cake. They have sworn testimony from Hunter's business partners about the dishonesty and money flowing into the Biden family. You are the one who needs to stop lying

They don't even really need the laptop. That's just icing on the cake. They have sworn testimony from Hunter's business partners about the dishonesty and money flowing into the Biden family. You are the one who needs to stop lying

You're spamming the same link. But it doesn't actually articulate any crime by Joe Biden.

So what are you accusing Joe of, specifically? And with evidence, please.

Bribery from WHO, to do WHAT, with what policy, enacted by who, when? Backed with what evidence?

Your 'just the news' link doesn't say.

You have no idea, do you?
It does say, you obviously didn't read it. It's okay you are in the minority thank God

It does say, you obviously didn't read it. It's okay you are in the minority thank God

Then quote it accusing Joe Biden of a specific crime, backed with evidence.

There's a reason why you're spamming a link rather than just telling us what crime Joe Biden committed.

You've never read the article, have you?

Skylar is asking some very basic question to get specific answers and you keep responding with vague generalities. That shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You just did it with me. Learn your position and how to back it up or you are just going to continue to embarrass yourself.

What specific crimes did Hinters biz partners testify that Joe committed. Give details. Let see if you can step up and make a real case…

You're spamming the same link. But it doesn't actually articulate any crime by Joe Biden.

So what are you accusing Joe of, specifically? And with evidence, please.
Are you stupid or what? BRIBERY! Let's add TREASON to that. Stop acting stupid you are boring me

Then quote it accusing Joe Biden of a specific crime, backed with evidence.

There's a reason why you're spamming a link rather than just telling us what crime Joe Biden committed.

Wow. To most intelligent folks it looks like bribery, with a dash of treason. That would leave you out though

You would like to think it's just propaganda. Propaganda is what you deal with everyday for your gullible little brain!
"We want to emphasize that we do not know if the emails, provided to the New York Post by President Trump’s personal attorney Rudy Giuliani, are genuine or not and that we do not have evidence of Russian involvement, there are a number of factors that make us suspicious of Russian involvement.”

Furthermore, the story claimed that the emails they had proved Joe Biden's guilt. That was the real lie. They didn't.

Skylar is asking some very basic question to get specific answers and you keep responding with vague generalities. That shows that you have no idea what you are talking about.

You just did it with me. Learn your position and how to back it up or you are just going to continue to embarrass yourself.

What specific crimes did Hinters biz partners testify that Joe committed. Give details. Let see if you can step up and make a real case…
What is vague about bribery? Please explain lol.

Are you stupid or what? BRIBERY! Let's add TREASON to that. Stop acting stupid you are boring me

Bribery by WHO, to do WHAT, enacting WHAT policy, by WHOM, WHEN?

With evidence, please.

You're 10 posts in to sniveling excuses why you can't articulate the crime you're accusing Joe Biden of.

Wow. To most intelligent folks it looks like bribery, with a dash of treason. That would leave you out though

To most intelligent folks, if you're accusing someone of bribery, you'd need a briber. You'd need something they were bribing them to do. You'd need an actual fulfillment of the bribe. You'd need evidence.

For folks like yourself, you just need the accusation.

Bribery by WHO, to do WHAT, enacting WHAT policy, by WHOM, WHEN?

With evidence, please.

You're 10 posts in to sniveling excuses why you can't articulate the crime you're accusing Joe Biden of.
Read the fucking article moron. That'll clear up a lot of your questions damn.

The by WHO, to do WHAT, enacting WHAT policy, by WHOM, WHEN part? And the evidence to back it up.

Everytime you flee, you demonstrate my point elegantly
Read the fucking article moron, that'll clear up a lot of your questions, dumbass , Jesus help us

To most intelligent folks, if you're accusing someone of bribery, you'd need a briber. You'd need something they were bribing them to do. You'd need an actual fulfillment of the bribe. You'd need evidence.

For folks like yourself, you just need the accusation.
You asked me a question and I provide specific literature for you for an answer. Then you refuse to look at it and keep asking me the same questions over and over again. You're exhibiting all the signs of a pure idiot. Congratulations

The details are Joe and family got money from foreign influencers for Joes influence
Prattle on with more demands that you feel might suit you but that’s the answer

Read the fucking article moron. That'll clear up a lot of your questions damn.

Where in the blog post does it accuse Joe BIden of specific crimes, backed with evidence? QUOTE it.

The details are Joe and family got money from foreign influencers for Joes influence
Prattle on with more demands that you feel might suit you but that’s the answer

Which 'foreign influencers', to do what, when?

Get specific and back your claims with evidence. Y'all are being vague as fuck for a reason.

Because you have no specific evidence of specific crimes.

Forum List

Back