Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Lead Investigator Says President Biden

‘Committed Many Crimes’

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jordan Andrews

House Oversight Chair James Comer indicated Republicans will soon release an interim report detailing alleged crimes uncovered in their impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.
Comer said in a Fox News interview that the report will show crimes committed by Biden and his administration during and after the Obama-Biden White House years.
“I think that it’s no secret Joe Biden’s committed many crimes, and I think that you’re going to see a report very soon. That report is imminent,” Comer said. “That will probably be an interim report that updates everyone on the crimes that Biden and his administration have committed throughout this investigation and through the years of the Obama-Biden administration.”
“Everything that we refer to the Department of Justice is within the statute of limitations. In fact, there’s a five-year statute of limitations. So, if Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice doesn’t take this up in an appropriate manner, then the next administration and a new attorney general certainly can,” he added.
Republicans sent criminal referrals to the Department of Justice last week recommending charges against Hunter and James Biden related to lying to Congress during the inquiry.
~Snip~
If the DOJ fails to pursue charges recommended by the referrals within the statute of limitations, Comer said a future administration could take up the matters.
The Republicans’ impeachment probe focused on millions of dollars earned by Biden family members from business deals that raised concerns about potential influence-peddling.

Commentary:
That’s why the Democrat Neo-Marxists have spent seven years years going after President Trump, his wife, his kids, his friends and his associates.
At the present time all crimal refferals Congressman Comer would make would go to Merrick Garland.
Democrat Neo-Marxists in both Houses of Congress have gaslighted and dragged everything out so they wouldn’t have to take action from the beginning.
The Statutes regarding the money that his family got, state - if a wife, or child benefits…. It’s the same as the Principal or the target getting something of value.
Of course, Joe got money and paid cash for his Beach House, but you only need to prove that his child got paid or received something of Value.
The Republicans never wanted Joe and are now doing an Election season dance. I remember they wanted one of Biden’s money men to testify in May 23 and he said he could in August or Sept 23, and they were like, Okay.

Haha, y’all have been claiming Biden’s crimes since 2019 yet zero court cases. Even under trumps admin.

So 1+1=HotAir

Haha, y’all have been claiming Biden’s crimes since 2019 yet zero court cases. Even under trumps admin.

So 1+1=HotAir
It is all going to come out. You will have some serious egg on your face. You already look pretty stupid Shilling for these crooked people

No comment, lefties? Why is that?

SARS are high dollar value bank transactions that are suspicious by nature. The banks are required to report them to the treasury.

150 between HUNTER AND JAMES BIDEN.

Seems to me those should be investigated. If Joe is involved, then we deal with that.
Guessing most people won't be voting for James or Hunter now! Except for maybe MAGAGATARDS, they do like them some criminals!
MAGA

It is all going to come out. You will have some serious egg on your face. You already look pretty stupid Shilling for these crooked people
You’ve been saying that for 6 years dude. It’s getting old.

If he broke the law then he broke the law. I don’t know the guy I’m not saying he’s innnocent. I’m saying the accusations y’all have been making for 6 years have yet to be proven or tried in court. That’s pathetic. At this point you really must consider getting a life.

You’ve been saying that for 6 years dude. It’s getting old.

If he broke the law then he broke the law. I don’t know the guy I’m not saying he’s innnocent. I’m saying the accusations y’all have been making for 6 years have yet to be proven or tried in court. That’s pathetic. At this point you really must consider getting a life.
The impeachments been going on for maybe 2 years now. Your pursuit of dirt on Trump has been going on for six. Looks like you've been caught in a Time Warp of deception. Pretty stupid.

The impeachments been going on for maybe 2 years now. Your pursuit of dirt on Trump has been going on for six. Looks like you've been caught in a Time Warp of deception. Pretty stupid.
Haha. The impeachment of Joe Biden?! Really? Can you link that?

Trumps been convicted of 30+ felonies and biz fraud

So 1+1=HotAir
~~~~~~
In the meantime, we've now proven that:
51 former intel appointees have been proven liars.
Hunter Biden's Laptop From Hell is genuine.
Hunter and James perjured their testimonies before Congress

Lead Investigator Says President Biden

‘Committed Many Crimes’

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jordan Andrews

House Oversight Chair James Comer indicated Republicans will soon release an interim report detailing alleged crimes uncovered in their impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.
Comer said in a Fox News interview that the report will show crimes committed by Biden and his administration during and after the Obama-Biden White House years.
“I think that it’s no secret Joe Biden’s committed many crimes, and I think that you’re going to see a report very soon. That report is imminent,” Comer said. “That will probably be an interim report that updates everyone on the crimes that Biden and his administration have committed throughout this investigation and through the years of the Obama-Biden administration.”
“Everything that we refer to the Department of Justice is within the statute of limitations. In fact, there’s a five-year statute of limitations. So, if Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice doesn’t take this up in an appropriate manner, then the next administration and a new attorney general certainly can,” he added.
Republicans sent criminal referrals to the Department of Justice last week recommending charges against Hunter and James Biden related to lying to Congress during the inquiry.
~Snip~
If the DOJ fails to pursue charges recommended by the referrals within the statute of limitations, Comer said a future administration could take up the matters.
The Republicans’ impeachment probe focused on millions of dollars earned by Biden family members from business deals that raised concerns about potential influence-peddling.

Commentary:
That’s why the Democrat Neo-Marxists have spent seven years years going after President Trump, his wife, his kids, his friends and his associates.
At the present time all crimal refferals Congressman Comer would make would go to Merrick Garland.
Democrat Neo-Marxists in both Houses of Congress have gaslighted and dragged everything out so they wouldn’t have to take action from the beginning.
The Statutes regarding the money that his family got, state - if a wife, or child benefits…. It’s the same as the Principal or the target getting something of value.
Of course, Joe got money and paid cash for his Beach House, but you only need to prove that his child got paid or received something of Value.
The Republicans never wanted Joe and are now doing an Election season dance. I remember they wanted one of Biden’s money men to testify in May 23 and he said he could in August or Sept 23, and they were like, Okay.

So what this idiot has been exposed as a blatant liar. He is lying. He has no evidence and you are gullible enough to believe him.

~~~~~~
In the meantime, we've now proven that:
51 former intel appointees have been proven liars.
Hunter Biden's Laptop From Hell is genuine.
Hunter and James perjured their testimonies before Congress
You were so obsessed with proving the laptop is real you forgot that it doesn’t have anything incriminating for Joe Biden on it.

Forum List

Back