Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

You're the one making the claim that Joe Biden received a bribe and is guilty of a crime. The burden of proof is ENTIRELY on you.

And you've got nothing.

You can't tell us WHO bribed Biden to do WHAT, or WHEN. You can't show us any policy that Biden enacted due to this 'bribe'. To say nothing of any evidence to back up any such narrative.

This is why your silly impeachment inquiry failed completely.
Did you ask yourself fool. LOL it's pretty obvious what was going on. It's probably still going on. Hunter the crack addict and his dad the vegetable. Gullible minions like you!

Did you ask yourself fool. LOL it's pretty obvious what was going on. It's probably still going on. Hunter the crack addict and his dad the vegetable. Gullible minions like you!

You're the one making the claim that Joe Biden committed crimes. Yet when I ask you to show me the evidence of such crimes, and even give me a specific accounting of what you insist happened, with evidence....

...you've always got a chickshit reason why you can't.

So much for your failed 'impeachment inquiry'.

You're the one making the claim that Joe Biden committed crimes. Yet when I ask you to show me the evidence of such crimes, and even give me a specific accounting of what you insist happened, with evidence....

...you've always got a chickshit reason why you can't.

So much for your failed 'impeachment inquiry'.
Just ask yourself you gullible fool! Oh you can't

Just ask yourself you gullible fool! Oh you can't

I'm asking you.

WHO was Joe Biden supposedly bribed by, backed with what evidence?

You can't say.

WHAT was Joe Biden 'bribed' to do, backed with what evidence?

You can't say.

WHEN was this supposed 'bribe', backed with what evidence?

You can't say.

WHAT policy did Joe Biden enact in response to this supposed 'bribe', backed with what evidence?

You can't say.

Laughing....you're so easy to run off your own claims.

Biden will be facing juries in 5-10 different cases for next 5-10 years
You all ushered in this awful witch hunt mentality with bogus charges and biased judges. The repercussions are unavoidable

You all ushered in this awful witch hunt mentality with bogus charges and biased judges. The repercussions are unavoidable

On what crime, backed with what evidence?

See, that's the difference between your claims and what Trump faces. Evidence.

You've got jackshit on Joe Biden.

I'm asking you.

You can't say.

You can't say.

You can't say.

WHAT policy did Joe Biden enact in response to this supposed 'bribe', backed with what evidence?

You can't say.

How can you possibly ask for bribe evidence when he’s on tape doing it. His statements on tape Are NOT regarding American interests and are Totally personal to benefit him and/or Hunter.
Biden is so exposed to blackmail and other corrupting influences

How can you possibly ask for bribe evidence when he’s on tape doing it.

Who are you claiming Bribed Biden?
His statements on tape Are NOT regarding American interests and are Totally personal to benefit him and/or Hunter.

His relaying of the position of the Obama Whitehouse? Remember, a VP can't cut funding of anything.

You have no WHO, you have WHAT, you have no WHEN.

You have a story that in 2 years you've never been able to back up with evidence.

Could you look into your Crystal Ball and tell me the next Lotto Numbers?

I'm asking you.

You can't say.

You can't say.

You can't say.

You can't say.

And I'm asking you to actually think but you can't. What a fool

For what?

And I'm asking you to actually think but you can't. What a fool

I am thinking. Which is why I"m asking the questions you should have before you started babbling about Joe Biden committing some crime.

WHO supposedly bribed Joe Biden, backed with what evidence? WHAT was Joe Biden supposedly bribed to do? WHEN was this bribe supposed to have happened?

Any thinking person would ask these questions. You never have.

There's no such video of him taking a bribe.
Only one of him declaring how he obtained it
You are right simple Simon that there is no visual of him being handed the cash he later received(that is proven)

Forum List

Back