Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Laughing.....so instead of showing us the evidence of WHO supposedly bribed Joe Biden, to do WHAT, and WHEN....

......you spam memes.

Run along, boy. This is exactly what your impeachment inquiry failed.
Joe Biden's corruption is obvious. Boy

Laughing.....so instead of showing us the evidence of WHO supposedly bribed Joe Biden, to do WHAT, and WHEN....

......you spam memes.

Run along, boy. This is exactly what your impeachment inquiry failed.
Joe Biden Got 5 million dollars from Ukraine after he got that prosecutor fired that was looking into his son's business. You should really leave this game to the thinking man.

Joe Biden Got 5 million dollars from Ukraine after he got that prosecutor fired that was looking into his son's business. You should really leave this game to the thinking man.

Show us the $5 million. Prove that Joe Biden received that money. COmer has gone over Joe Biden's financials with a fine tooth comb. Where is the $5 million?

Not your accusation backed with jackshit. But the actual evidence.

Show us the money.

Lead Investigator Says President Biden

‘Committed Many Crimes’

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jordan Andrews

House Oversight Chair James Comer indicated Republicans will soon release an interim report detailing alleged crimes uncovered in their impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.
Comer said in a Fox News interview that the report will show crimes committed by Biden and his administration during and after the Obama-Biden White House years.
“I think that it’s no secret Joe Biden’s committed many crimes, and I think that you’re going to see a report very soon. That report is imminent,” Comer said. “That will probably be an interim report that updates everyone on the crimes that Biden and his administration have committed throughout this investigation and through the years of the Obama-Biden administration.”
“Everything that we refer to the Department of Justice is within the statute of limitations. In fact, there’s a five-year statute of limitations. So, if Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice doesn’t take this up in an appropriate manner, then the next administration and a new attorney general certainly can,” he added.
Republicans sent criminal referrals to the Department of Justice last week recommending charges against Hunter and James Biden related to lying to Congress during the inquiry.
~Snip~
If the DOJ fails to pursue charges recommended by the referrals within the statute of limitations, Comer said a future administration could take up the matters.
The Republicans’ impeachment probe focused on millions of dollars earned by Biden family members from business deals that raised concerns about potential influence-peddling.

Commentary:
That’s why the Democrat Neo-Marxists have spent seven years years going after President Trump, his wife, his kids, his friends and his associates.
At the present time all crimal refferals Congressman Comer would make would go to Merrick Garland.
Democrat Neo-Marxists in both Houses of Congress have gaslighted and dragged everything out so they wouldn’t have to take action from the beginning.
The Statutes regarding the money that his family got, state - if a wife, or child benefits…. It’s the same as the Principal or the target getting something of value.
Of course, Joe got money and paid cash for his Beach House, but you only need to prove that his child got paid or received something of Value.
The Republicans never wanted Joe and are now doing an Election season dance. I remember they wanted one of Biden’s money men to testify in May 23 and he said he could in August or Sept 23, and they were like, Okay.

Once again Comer promises a "bombshell report" but doesn't present a scrap of evidence that such a thing exists.

This is the same thing he's been saying since 2021. They have proof!!! Proof is coming!!!!!!

Get back to us when it actually shows up!

Once again Comer promises a "bombshell report" but doesn't present a scrap of evidence that such a thing exists.

This is the same thing he's been saying since 2021. They have proof!!! Proof is coming!!!!!!

Get back to us when it actually shows up!

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.

These hapless dipshits keep accepting Comer's promises as the evidence itself. And keep wandering away confused and upset when Comer has jackshit.

Do you know one?

Joe Biden fired the prosecutor at the behest of the World Bank, the IMF, the EU, NATO, and the Obama Administration. He received his usual VP's salary for that work.

Biden will be facing juries in 5-10 different cases for next 5-10 years
You all ushered in this awful witch hunt mentality with bogus charges and biased judges. The repercussions are unavoidable
No, he won't.

Biden's enemies are afraid of going to the docket.

Brainwash. Rinse. Repeat.

These hapless dipshits keep accepting Comer's promises as the evidence itself. And keep wandering away confused and upset when Comer has jackshit.
~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

So WHO bribed Joe Biden to do what?

And of course, where's the evidence of that $5 million? Who paid it? Where are the records? Where did the money go?

You can't say. So you have one informant that the FBI caught lying to them.....who has nothing to back up anything he said about Joe Biden.

No wonder your impeachment inquiry went no where.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

The New York Post is not a credible source.

The Washington Examiner is talking about the report filed by the "Informant" who was recently arrested as a Chinese spy. The FBI was never able to verifiy any of his claims about the Biden's, and this report appears to be part of the Russian/Chinese disinformation scheme against the Biden Administration.

Comer and the Republican Party have been repeated chastised for bringing Russian lies and propaganda to the floor of the House and Senate:

Show us the $5 million. Prove that Joe Biden received that money. COmer has gone over Joe Biden's financials with a fine tooth comb. Where is the $5 million?

Not your accusation backed with jackshit. But the actual evidence.

Show us the money.
I don't have to. When Joe Biden looked at me and lied about knowledge of his son's business practices, even though he'd been flying around on Air Force 2 (on our dime) visiting our enemies with Hunter making these deals worth millions, I knew. Obviously you're lying because any intelligent human being can see the connection between Joe's money and what happened. In my mind lying to me is just as bad as lying to Congress, these lies slip so easily out of Joe's mouth. It's time to remove the trash, would that include you?

I don't have to.

More accurately, you CAN'T. As there is no evidence of that $5 million. No records. No money being sent by anyone. No account with it there. No evidence of any bribe, by anyone, ever. No nothing.

All you have are sniveling excuses why you can't possibly back up your claims that Joe Biden committed crimes.

Is this it? If so, now you know why your impeachment inquiry laughably failed.

Last edited:
Do you know one?

Joe Biden fired the prosecutor at the behest of the World Bank, the IMF, the EU, NATO, and the Obama Administration. He received his usual VP's salary for that work.

I'm not even going to bother with your shit. The only thing that matters to me is Joe Biden looked me in the face and lied about knowledge about his son's business practices during that debate with Trump. He continued to lie about any knowledge of his son's business practices many times after that. That proves to me that he gained from accepting money from our enemies. End of story. You lie you lose

I'm not even going to bother with your shit. The only thing that matters to me is Joe Biden looked me in the face and lied about knowledge about his son's business practices during that debate with Trump. He continued to lie about any knowledge of his son's business practices many times after that. That proves to me that he gained from accepting money from our enemies. End of story. You lie you lose

The only thing that matters is that you have no specific crime you're actually accusing Joe Biden of.

You babble about '$5 million dollars', but can't show us any evidence of it. Not a person who sent it, not a bank record, not bribe, not a demand, not an account of Joe's that it landed in.

Nothing.

You have no WHO, you have no WHAT, you have no WHEN. You have a vague story you can't factually support.

Which is why your impeachment inquiry failed.

The only thing that matters is that you have no specific crime you're actually accusing Joe Biden of.

You babble about '$5 million dollars', but can't show us any evidence of it. Not a person who sent it, not a bank record, not bribe, not a demand, not an account of Joe's that it landed in.

Nothing.

You have no WHO, you have no WHAT, you have no WHEN. You have a vague story you can't factually support.

Bottom line, your man is a liar, it is obvious to anyone with intelligence that he gained off of hunters illicit business activities. He lied about it. Unforgivable hopefully someday prosecutable. Time for you to shut up.

Bottom line, your man is a liar, it is obvious to anyone with intelligence that he gained off of hunters illicit business activities. He lied about it. Unforgivable hopefully someday prosecutable. Time for you to shut up.

Bottom line, you've got jackshit that BIden committed a crime.

You can't tell us who, you can't tell us when, you can't tell us what. You babble about '5 million dollars', but you can't show us the slightest evidence of it. You can't even say who did the bribing.

Forum List

Back