Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

There was no insurrection.
Who in the MAGANUT crowd has been charged with insurrection? Invading the Capitol with violence to intimidate Congress while Benedict Donald tried to use forged documents from several states to have Congress use to fraudulently overturn the valid 2020 election was never going to succeed. But Benedict tried it anyway.

Last edited:
Everyone sees this is BS from a bunch of GET TRUMP LAWFAIR.
I see who is coming to get Benedict Donald.

1718903677749.png

I am thinking. Which is why I"m asking the questions you should have before you started babbling about Joe Biden committing some crime.

WHO supposedly bribed Joe Biden, backed with what evidence? WHAT was Joe Biden supposedly bribed to do? WHEN was this bribe supposed to have happened?

Any thinking person would ask these questions. You never have.
Yeah the 5 million Joe got from Ukraine just appeared out of thin air. Arguing with you is like arguing with an empty headed fool, I've already proved that you have no thoughts of your own just Democrat talking points viewing out of your mouth LOL

I am thinking. Which is why I"m asking the questions you should have before you started babbling about Joe Biden committing some crime.

WHO supposedly bribed Joe Biden, backed with what evidence? WHAT was Joe Biden supposedly bribed to do? WHEN was this bribe supposed to have happened?

Any thinking person would ask these questions. You never have.
An idiot who can't think and only can spew Democrat talking points. Not really worth my time

Only one of him declaring how he obtained it
You are right simple Simon that there is no visual of him being handed the cash he later received(that is proven)

Nope, no such video of that either.

An idiot who can't think and only can spew Democrat talking points. Not really worth my time

These aren't talking points. These are questions. Basic, simple, questions. You simply can't answer them

WHO supposedly bribed Joe Biden, with evidence.

WHAT was Joe Biden supposedly bribed to do, with evidence?

WHEN did this supposed bribery occur, with evidence?

You can't say. So much for 'crimes' committed by Joe Biden.

Yeah the 5 million Joe got from Ukraine just appeared out of thin air. Arguing with you is like arguing with an empty headed fool, I've already proved that you have no thoughts of your own just Democrat talking points viewing out of your mouth LOL

Huh? What $5 million, ChoadBreath?

These aren't talking points. These are questions. Basic, simple, questions. You simply can't answer them

WHO supposedly bribed Joe Biden, with evidence.

WHAT was Joe Biden supposedly bribed to do, with evidence?

WHEN did this supposed bribery occur, with evidence?

You can't say. So much for 'crimes' committed by Joe Biden.
I'm so glad that I can think for myself, that I am not in a cult that dictates how I can think about corruption, and how I view dishonesty. I am not alone. Trash removal day is November 5th
Screenshot_20210613-083720_Chrome.jpg

I'm so glad that I can think for myself, that I am not in a cult that dictates how I can think about corruption, and how I view dishonesty. I am not alone. Trash removal day is November 5thView attachment 965031

Laughing.....so instead of showing us the evidence of WHO supposedly bribed Joe Biden, to do WHAT, and WHEN....

......you spam memes.

Run along, boy. This is exactly what your impeachment inquiry failed.

I'm so glad that you are in the minority and that the American people can see what's going on with this corrupt Administration. Stop your lying twat

So no answer on the imaginary $5 million.

Another fire-and-forget accusation by Blister.

You are so easy to run off.

I'm so glad that you are in the minority and that the American people can see what's going on with this corrupt Administration. Stop your lying twat

A pity you can't back your claims. Proves you're full of shit.

Forum List

Back