Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Bottom line, you've got jackshit that BIden committed a crime.

You can't tell us who, you can't tell us when, you can't tell us what. You babble about '5 million dollars', but you can't show us the slightest evidence of it. You can't even say who did the bribing.

Which is why your impeachment inquiry failed.
I've reached the conclusion that it doesn't matter. They don't care about proving anything.

This is pro wrestling. Storylines are made up by MAGA media and congress, they buy them, and howl at the moon about them.

It's some kind of catharsis for them. Better than participating in another Insurrection, in my book.

Bottom line, you've got jackshit that BIden committed a crime.

You can't tell us who, you can't tell us when, you can't tell us what. You babble about '5 million dollars', but you can't show us the slightest evidence of it. You can't even say who did the bribing.

Which is why your impeachment inquiry failed.
It doesn't bother you that Joe Biden lied directly to your face about knowledge of Hunter's business practices. I'm sure he lied about gaining cash from those activities as well. That goes to show how disingenuous and dishonest you are. Congratulations

I've reached the conclusion that it doesn't matter. They don't care about proving anything.

This is pro wrestling. Storylines are made up, they buy them, and howl at the moon about them.

It's some kind of catharsis for them. Better than participating in another Insurrection, in my book.
I've reached the conclusion that you don't care that Joe Biden is a compulsive liar who benefited from illicit money from our enemies. Just like a traitor

It doesn't bother you that Joe Biden lied directly to your face about knowledge of Hunter's business practices. I'm sure he lied about gaining cash from those activities as well. That goes to show how disingenuous and dishonest you are. Congratulations

It doesn't bother you that you keep accusing Joe Biden of crimes despite having jackshit that he committed any crime?

You babble about $5 milllion that Joe was bribed with....but can show us absolutely nothing backing that claim up.

Doesn't that bother you that you have no evidence?

It doesn't bother you that you keep accusing Joe Biden of crimes despite having jackshit that he committed any crime?

You babble about $5 milllion that Joe was bribed with....but can show us absolutely nothing backing that claim up.

Doesn't that bother you that you have no evidence?
As far as Joe Biden is concerned. He lied. He spawned a whole generation of liars like you. People who look the other way when somebody sells out our country. You are a disgrace

Seems like all you can do is project. A laughing hyena LOL
Or....I can read.

1718910020437.png

The guy you were responding to by calling them a laughing traitor and a joke.....was you.

As far as Joe Biden is concerned. He lied. He spawned a whole generation of liars like you. People who look the other way when somebody sells out our country. You are a disgrace

So much for your claims that Joe committed any crime.

As for your babble about 'selling out your country', that's just more inane babble you can't back factually. Like your '5 million dollars'.

As for your babble about 'selling out your country', that's just more inane babble you can't back factually. Like your '5 million dollars'.
How ignorant are you?

Do people lie to you all the time? Did you believe Joe when he said he didn't make any money off of hunters business practices?

Do people lie to you all the time? Did you believe Joe when he said he didn't make any money off of hunters business practices?

Do you have evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime?

If so, show us.

So far, all you have are excuses why you can't.

~~~~~~
**********​
**********​

LOLOL

Too fucking funny. So explain to the class why you post an article titled, "Biden investigation: Grassley releases FBI document accusing Joe and Hunter Biden of bribery scheme," from July, 2023...

But you didn't include the article titled, "GOP's Chuck Grassley Admits Biden Bribery Allegation May Be 'Untrue'," from May, 2024

Show us the evidence, buddy.

You're not strong on evidence, historically. But you're mighty on accusations.
Ignorance and a non-thinking attitude is the name of Skyler's game. He is definitely unable to put any type of abstractions together to reach a conclusion. Gullible

Forum List

Back