Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Just stop. It is obvious Biden is a traitor and a crook. You are laughable.

laughing....so once again, your claims collapse the moment we geet specific.

The 'laptop proves it', until you're asked what is on the laptop that proves Joe Biden committed any crime.

Then its nothing but sniveling excuses why you can't. You're nothing if not consistent.

When somebody lies to me, that's a fact. You don't get away with important lies like what Joe has told unless he is speaking to a gullible sycophant like you. I hold a grudge

Trump lied to you and you still don't believe he did even though proof of his lie was presented in court.

The president is the boss of foreign policy. Period.

Not when he's conducting PERSONAL business he isn't.

Joe communicated the Obama Administration's policies. And had no authority of his own to cut funding to anything.

Isn't it odd how you never seem to back up your claims?

Last is what hopeless indoctrination looks like. He has no evidence to back his claims. Yet he spews random accusations all the same.

Last is what hopeless indoctrination looks like. He has no evidence to back his claims. Yet he spews random accusations all the same.

They are a crazy bunch. The only purpose for engaging them is for the entertainment value.

LOLOL

A Trump supporter crying that Biden lied. :lmao:
So now you're apologizing for Biden (again) even though you said you didn't like him.
Maybe the echo-chamber is better for you. Folks like Weather will just accept whatever inane batshit you make up, without thought or question.

Outside the echo chamber, you'll be asked for evidence. And you've got jackshit.
My evidence is Biden's lies about his sons business dealings. I know why he did it ,you know why he did it . lies are much more egregious than Trump ever imagined. Biden lies about being in League with our enemies. How do you feel about that?

So now you're apologizing for Biden (again) even though you said you didn't like him.

My evidence is Biden's lies about his sons business dealings. I know why he did it ,you know why he did it . lies are much more egregious than Trump ever imagined. Biden lies about being in League with our enemies. How do you feel about that?

You don't have evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime. That's why you failed.

You don't 'know' shit. You have fantasies, stories, and conspiracies. All backed by nothing.

Is it odd that you don't care that Joe lied about those business dealings?

Its odd that you accuse Joe Biden of crimes, yet can't show us evidence of any crime.

Does explain why your silly impeachment inquiry failed, though.

Trump lied to you and you still don't believe he did even though proof of his lie was presented in court.
That court trial was a sham with a prostitute and a professional liar as star Witnesses. You're going to use that fraud for evidence here? If you weren't so dishonest you would have no honesty at all. Joe lied to us about knowledge of hunters business dealings with our enemies. Does that not bother you? Is being a traitor not a thing anymore?

Its odd that you accuse Joe Biden of crimes, yet can't show us evidence of any crime.

Does explain why your silly impeachment inquiry failed, though.
It's odd that Joe Biden lied directly to your face about illicit business dealings with our enemies and corrupt foreign governments and you don't care. How dishonest

Says the hapless soul that called themselves a laughing traitor. Dude......you're really bad at this.
Faun needs a blithering fool to jump in for her! Dishonest must be your middle name hahaha. Joe Biden is a fucking liar and traitor. That's your boy congratulations

Someone on the team who wrote it up. And the prosecutor immediately killed it, when it came up.

Oh, I'm sorry... is that not bombastic and hyperbolic enough for you? Sorry it's not a batshit conspiracy lie.
bull ! the doj were the ones that made the offer of blanket immunity moron . the judge caught it and shot down .

Forum List

Back