Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

The Judge killed the deal.....the Xiden DOJ tried to give Hunter a sweet heart deal

No, the judge did not kill the deal. The judge determined the deal was not a blanket deal like Hunter thought it was. Hunter killed it.

You're such a hypocrite. I am really starting to think that you are the inbred and that you are projecting. Sorry about that , sucks to be you.

If lying was evidence of the crime I've already proved my point about Joey Biden the liar

LOL

Laughing traitor, lying is not evidence of a crime. You really are the joke you call yourself.

It's not really that Biden lied, it's when and who he lied to and what he lied about. He and his son were going around the world making illicit money making deals with our enemies. He lied about it on national TV directly to my face. Unforgivably dishonest and damning. Guilty as charged

So you say. Comer's inability to impeach Biden speaks for you.

LOL

Laughing traitor, lying is not evidence of a crime. You really are the joke you call yourself.
You just alluded to the fact that it was! What a lying hypocrite inbred I bet your eyes just bulge out from your constant falsehoods. They flow out of your mouth like a river of shit. So stupid

What do you get when you get two lying star Witnesses a dishonest da and a lying dishonest judge? You get something of no consequence, a stalinist show trial for the gullible. That would be evidence enough for me and propaganda enough for you. Inbred

In terms of the evidence presented, it matters not how low their credibility was. That's why the jury found Trump guilty despite the lack of credibility among those 2 star witnesses.

So you say. Comer's inability to impeach Biden speaks for you.
It doesn't speak for me but Biden's lies speak for you. Inbred
In terms of the evidence presented, it matters not how low their credibility was. That's why the jury found Trump guilty despite the lack of credibility among those 2 star witnesses.
Yeah you never did say how you felt about Biden's lies about being a traitor. Straight to your face bitch LOL

You are projecting again inbred . You really are nothing more than a lying hypocrite. Proven

LOL

As always, you prove you can't think without my help. I say you're projecting -- you come back with I'm projecting. I call you an inbred -- you come back calling me an inbred. Shows your IQ is single digits. LOW single digits.

You just alluded to the fact that it was! What a lying hypocrite inbred I bet your eyes just bulge out from your constant falsehoods. They flow out of your mouth like a river of shit. So stupid

No, I didn't. You're so fucking brain-dead.

It doesn't speak for me but Biden's lies speak for you. Inbred

Yeah you never did say how you felt about Biden's lies about being a traitor. Straight to your face bitch LOL

Of course it does, laughing traitor. Had Biden actually committed a crime, Comer would have called for a vote to impeach. He's not because he has no evidence Biden committed a crime. You can cry till you're blue in the face, inbred, that Biden committed a crime, but you look like the joke you call yourself given there's no impeachment.

Lead Investigator Says President Biden

‘Committed Many Crimes’

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jordan Andrews

House Oversight Chair James Comer indicated Republicans will soon release an interim report detailing alleged crimes uncovered in their impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.
Comer said in a Fox News interview that the report will show crimes committed by Biden and his administration during and after the Obama-Biden White House years.
“I think that it’s no secret Joe Biden’s committed many crimes, and I think that you’re going to see a report very soon. That report is imminent,” Comer said. “That will probably be an interim report that updates everyone on the crimes that Biden and his administration have committed throughout this investigation and through the years of the Obama-Biden administration.”
“Everything that we refer to the Department of Justice is within the statute of limitations. In fact, there’s a five-year statute of limitations. So, if Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice doesn’t take this up in an appropriate manner, then the next administration and a new attorney general certainly can,” he added.
Republicans sent criminal referrals to the Department of Justice last week recommending charges against Hunter and James Biden related to lying to Congress during the inquiry.
~Snip~
If the DOJ fails to pursue charges recommended by the referrals within the statute of limitations, Comer said a future administration could take up the matters.
The Republicans’ impeachment probe focused on millions of dollars earned by Biden family members from business deals that raised concerns about potential influence-peddling.

Commentary:
That’s why the Democrat Neo-Marxists have spent seven years years going after President Trump, his wife, his kids, his friends and his associates.
At the present time all crimal refferals Congressman Comer would make would go to Merrick Garland.
Democrat Neo-Marxists in both Houses of Congress have gaslighted and dragged everything out so they wouldn’t have to take action from the beginning.
The Statutes regarding the money that his family got, state - if a wife, or child benefits…. It’s the same as the Principal or the target getting something of value.
Of course, Joe got money and paid cash for his Beach House, but you only need to prove that his child got paid or received something of Value.
The Republicans never wanted Joe and are now doing an Election season dance. I remember they wanted one of Biden’s money men to testify in May 23 and he said he could in August or Sept 23, and they were like, Okay.

Comer is not an "investigator" He is a MAGA politician with a big stick up his ass. He is full of shit as are all of you who believe him. If there is so much evidence of criminality, why were they unable to impeach him? Where are the indictments. This report will be just another embarrassing flop

No, the judge did not kill the deal. The judge determined the deal was not a blanket deal like Hunter thought it was. Hunter killed it.
hahhhahahaah the Judge didn't accept the DEAL....the Judge killed the deal, now Hunter is a convicted felon and having to go to trial on his tax cheating charges.

Well after the Democrat false conviction of Trump, we now have a precedent and payback is a bitch doncha know.

What false conviction? The prosecution proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Trump falsified business records to hide crimes intended to influence the election.

LOL

As always, you prove you can't think without my help. I say you're projecting -- you come back with I'm projecting. I call you an inbred -- you come back calling me an inbred. Shows your IQ is single digits. LOW single digits.
You've called me an inbred so many times I've just decided that you are the one who is. You are also a hypocrite liar, you can't dispute it.

Of course it does, laughing traitor. Had Biden actually committed a crime, Comer would have called for a vote to impeach. He's not because he has no evidence Biden committed a crime. You can cry till you're blue in the face, inbred, that Biden committed a crime, but you look like the joke you call yourself given there's no impeachment.
Biden's lies speak for you inbred. You gave yourself away at being the inbred by calling me one one too many times little bitch

LOL

You can't think without Biden's lies. You are a chip off the old block and you lied about it inbred cull.

Did you say this you lying hypocrite?inbred! Haha
Screenshot_20240620-141325_Samsung Internet.jpg

Forum List

Back