Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

You never did say how you felt about Joe lying to your face about knowledge of Hunter's business practices during that debate. How does that make you feel?

Feelings aren't facts, snowflake. Show me the evidence that Joe Biden committed crimes.

You never did say how you felt about Joe lying to your face about knowledge of Hunter's business practices during that debate. How does that make you feel?
He has no feelings, no character or any redeeming qualities. His posts have more than proven that.

The video where Joe Biden communicated the policy of the Obama Administration?
That was not a conveyance of his United States duties . That was a directed personal threat of get rid of that guy or else

Ignorance and a non-thinking attitude is the name of Skyler's game. He is definitely unable to put any type of abstractions together to reach a conclusion. Gullible
On the contrary, demanding evidence is what a thinking person does.

You've have none. And a thinking person would wonder why you're accusing Joe of any crimes if you have no evidence he committed any.

Feelings aren't facts, snowflake. Show me the evidence that Joe Biden committed crimes.
When somebody lies to me, that's a fact. You don't get away with important lies like what Joe has told unless he is speaking to a gullible sycophant like you. I hold a grudge

That was not a conveyance of his United States duties . That was a directed personal threat if get rid of that guy or else

Says who? You citing yourself?

The money that Joe said would be withheld was US funds. This was the policy of the US government at the time.

Biden himself can't cut funding to anything. All he can do is deliver the Obama Administration's policy.

Bottom line, your man is a liar, it is obvious to anyone with intelligence that he gained off of hunters illicit business activities. He lied about it. Unforgivable hopefully someday prosecutable. Time for you to shut up.

LOLOL

A Trump supporter crying that Biden lied. :lmao:

When somebody lies to me, that's a fact. You don't get away with important lies like what Joe has told unless he is speaking to a gullible sycophant like you. I hold a grudge

And where is the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime?

You holding a grudge is just your feelings. Your feelings aren't facts, snowflake. Show me the evidence that Joe Biden committed crimes.

The money that Joe said would be withheld was US funds. This was the policy of the US government at the time.

Biden himself can't cut funding to anything. All he can do is deliver the Obama Administration's policy.
Says the video and all of our eyes and ears
Do you now want your “evidence” that we can see and hear???

Says the video and all of our eyes and ears
Do you now want your “evidence” that we can see and hear???

Again, the funding that Biden was referring to was US funding. He can't cut funding to anything. Our eyes and ears showed Biden delvering the policy of the Obama Administration.

So where is the crime?

They impeached Trump because they said he did the same thing even though that was a lie. You know if you weren't dishonest you have would have no honesty at all LOL

Biden even brags about his dishonesty. God these people are stupid

Maybe the echo-chamber is better for you. Folks like Weather will just accept whatever inane batshit you make up, without thought or question.

Outside the echo chamber, you'll be asked for evidence. And you've got jackshit.

LOL The Laughing traitor. You are a joke

LOL

You finally got something right, inbred...

Untitled.png

They impeached Trump because they said he did the same thing even though that was a lie. You know if you weren't dishonest you have would have no honesty at all LOL

Trump did have the authority to withhold the funds. For a time anyway. And he connected the delivery of those funds to the Ukrainian president conducting a PERSONAL investigation for Trump. How do we know it was personal? Because it was coordinated by Trump's lawyer....who insisted he had attorney client privledge on the matter because he wasn't doing work for Trump the president.

But Trump the citizen.

Biden didn't have any authority to cut any funding. Nor did he ask for anything personal. He communicated US policy. The Obama administration wanted that prosecutor gone. And they wouldn't free up funds until it happened.

Trump did have the authority to withhold the funds. For a time anyway. And he connected the delivery of those funds to the Ukrainian president conducting a PERSONAL investigation for Trump. How do we know it was personal? Because it was coordinated by Trump's lawyer....who insisted he had attorney client privledge on the matter because he wasn't doing work for Trump the president.

But Trump the citizen.

Biden didn't have any authority to cut any funding. Nor did he ask for anything personal. He communicated US policy. The Obama administration wanted that prosecutor gone. And they wouldn't free up funds until it happened.
The president is the boss of foreign policy. Period.

Forum List

Back