Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Oh I know what she projected. I am not disputing that

You feel she's projecting. You don't know anything on the topic. You're offering us an opinion. Not knowledge.

There's a difference.

Pelosi knows what she really meant. Making her words a much better source than you pretending to be her.

You feel she's projecting. You don't know anything on the topic. You're offering us an opinion. Not knowledge.

There's a difference.

Pelosi knows what she really meant. Making her words a much better source than you pretending to be her.
Oh yeah it’s pretty obvious

I know what he said and that wasn't it

Dude, I'm literally looking right at the report, page 10 when summarizing why they didn't bring charges against Biden.

Hurr cited a shortage of evidence and other innocent explanations for the documents that Hurr could not refute.

The exact quote is "In addition to this shortage of evidence, there are other innocent explanations for the documents that we cannot refute." I'm barely paraphrasing in my summary.

So you clearly don't know what he said or didn't say. You've never read the report. There are about 40 separate citations on willfulness alone, and how Hurr couldn't prove willful retention.

Yes that would be you.
Spamming links you didn't read doesn't make your lies true.

"A crime to you" isn't a legal standard. Biden is subject to the actual law. And there's no evidence he committed any crime.
Doesn't it bother you that you shill for a man who lied about his son's dealings with Communist governments? He lied directly to your face, it's called a bald-faced lie to save his ass and his criminal family dealings.. We all know he got a substantial amount of cash for this. He is worth far more than he has earned. You're such a sycophant, shame on you

Doesn't it bother you that you shill for a man who lied about his son's dealings with Communist governments? He lied directly to your face, it's called a bald-faced lie to save his ass and his criminal family dealings.. We all know he got a substantial amount of cash for this. He is worth far more than he has earned. You're such a sycophant, shame on you

Evidence of actual crimes by Joe Biden would bother me.

And you have none.

I'm sorry if Joe hurt your feelings.

Evidence of actual crimes by Joe Biden would bother me.

And you have none.

I'm sorry if Joe hurt your feelings.
What the fuck is wrong with you. I just put my flag up in my yard. It's too bad people like you live in this country. Shill. You're just butt hurt because Trump is beating Biden like a drum. LOL maybe you should try sitting down on the carpet and rotating your ass like my dog does bitch.

What the fuck is wrong with you. I just put my flag up in my yard. It's too bad people like you live in this country. Shill. You're just butt hurt because Trump is beating Biden like a drum. LOL maybe you should try sitting down on the carpet and rotating your ass like my dog does bitch.
I just don't accept 'crimes for you' as having any legal relevance outside your echo chamber.

Joe Biden is held accountable to ACTUAL laws, not for hurting your feelings. And you have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

JFC how are you still talking

I just don't accept 'crimes for you' as having any legal relevance outside your echo chamber.

Joe Biden is held accountable to ACTUAL laws, not for hurting your feelings. And you have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.
I really don't give a fuck about your legal relevance. You and Joe Biden are just liars and he runs the country, time to move that fucker out of here.

He's descending into ad hominems. Its not a great sign for the likelihood of Biden's impeachment.
Not to worry Biden is not going to be able to cover for himself much longer and his sycophant doj
Screenshot_20230305-082449_Twitter.jpg

I really don't give a fuck about your legal relevance. You and Joe Biden are just liars and he runs the country, time to move that fucker out of here.

You should if you want to babble about crimes. As hurting your feelings isn't an actual crime. And you have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any actual crimes.

Which might explain the humiliating failure of your impeachment inquiry.

You should if you want to babble about crimes. As hurting your feelings isn't an actual crime. And you have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any actual crimes.

Let's talk about Joe Biden's humiliating failure as a president. It all started with a lie..
Screenshot_20240518-084034_X.jpg

When did it fail? I was under the impression it wasn't over yet. You just wish it was over. Hahaha why do you think Joe lied about knowledge of Hunter Biden's criminal business Behavior? Are you as dishonest as the bidens?

Let's talk about Joe Biden's humiliating failure as a president. It all started with a lie..View attachment 965222

So....yet another awkward attempt at a subject change rather than you actually showing us evidence of crimes by Joe Biden. Not 'crimes to you', but actual crimes.

It clearly doesn't take much to run you off of your own claims. Maybe if you called yourself a 'Traitor fool' a few more times, you could find that evidence?

So....yet another awkward attempt at a subject change rather than you actually showing us evidence of crimes by Joe Biden. Not 'crimes to you', but actual crimes.

It clearly doesn't take much to run you off of your own claims. Maybe if you called yourself a 'Traitor fool' a few more times, you could find that evidence?
I already told you what is wrong with Biden. Are you really this dense? How many times do I have to repeat myself for you? Seriously there's something wrong with you. Fucking stupid and lazy. The perfect Democrat

Forum List

Back