Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Nonsense.

The proof is that none of you can ever explain what you’re talking about.

You just repeat the lines your given. You aren’t allowed to think for yourself.
Things democrats do Nancy explains it

Things democrats do Nancy explains it
She is explaining to her audience how Republicans use this tactic,

No the special counsel said Biden was an old man juries would be sympathetic towards

He said that the crime required a state of willfulness. And that he didn't have sufficient evidence to convict. Nor could he convince a jury of on willfulness.

She's explaining what democrats do while projecting

She's explicitly describing what republicans do.

"Republicans are afraid of that contrast in a race. Because they're going to go there to be involved in trickled down economics, shutting down hospitals and the rest of it. So they don't want them to see that contrast so they focus on something else. Its a diversionary tactic. Its a self fulfilling prophesy."

You're ignoring what she's actually said and replacing her words with your imagination.

I know what he said and that wasn't it

I'm looking right at his report. He said that there was a shortage of evidence, there were innocent explanations that the Special Counsel couldn't refute, that they didn't think they'd be able to convince a jury, and that the evidence was insufficient to convict.

Of course I said that. Let me explain it to you since you can't think for yourself, ChoadBreath...

I said if lying is evidence of a crime, that jury got it right. That doesn't mean lying is evidence of a crime. Fucking retard, I said IF it's evidence of a crime -- not that it IS evidence of a crime. Yet again, you prove you're such a moron, you don't know the meaning of the 2 letter word, "IF." How many times are you gonna fall for that?? :lmao:
If it’s evidence then the xiden crime cartel is obviously guilty

I'm looking right at his report. He said that there was a shortage of evidence, there were innocent explanations that the Special Counsel couldn't refute, that they didn't think they'd be able to convince a jury, and that the evidence was insufficient to convict.
I just looked at the Hurr report he said xiden willfully stole and disclosed classified documents

Forum List

Back