Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

She's explicitly describing what republicans do.

"Republicans are afraid of that contrast in a race. Because they're going to go there to be involved in trickled down economics, shutting down hospitals and the rest of it. So they don't want them to see that contrast so they focus on something else. Its a diversionary tactic. Its a self fulfilling prophesy."

You're ignoring what she's actually said and replacing her words with your imagination.
No she explaining what democrats do. It's not called democrat controlled media for nothing.

I just looked at the Hurr report he said xiden willfully stole and disclosed classified documents

Actually, no. Hurr goes into elaborate detail about how Biden could easily argue it was an innocent mistake. How Hurr would be unable to rebut these more innocent explanations. And how these innocent explanations would rebut charges of willfully retaining documents.

Hurr also found the evidence to convict Biden on willfully retaining the notebooks was insufficient, how Biden did NOT willful retain these documents and that they could have plausibly been brought to his home or the Penn Biden Center by mistake.

How on Afghanistan documents in Virginia, the evidence was as a whole was insufficient to meet the government's burden of proving that Biden willfully retained these docs.

How Hurr's office could not prove that Biden retained willfully retained the Yugoslavia file.

The literal oppose of what you claimed. What document are you reading? The word 'stole' is never used once in any of the 388 page document.

Actually, no. Hurr goes into elaborate detail about how Biden could easily argue it was an innocent mistake. How Hurr would be unable to rebut these more innocent explanations. And how these innocent explanations would rebut charges of willfully retaining documents.

Hurr also found the evidence to convict Biden on willfully retaining the notebooks was insufficient, how Biden did NOT willful retain these documents and that they could have plausibly been brought to his home or the Penn Biden Center by mistake.

How on Afghanistan documents in Virginia, the evidence was as a whole was insufficient to meet the government's burden of proving that Biden willfully retained these docs.

How Hurr's office could not prove that Biden retained willfully retained the Yugoslavia file.

The literal oppose of what you claimed. What document are you reading? The word 'stole' is never used once in any of the 388 page document.
Meanwhile he concluded xiden willfully stole and disclosed classified documents.

We can’t trust this man with our secrets

No she explaining what democrats do. It's not called democrat controlled media for nothing.

No, she's literally describing that as what Republicans do. She actually uses the words Republicans in describing this behavior.

You've IMAGINED that what she 'really' meant was Democrats, citing yourself.

Yeah, I'll go with what Nancy actually said, thank you.

Meanwhile he concluded xiden willfully stole and disclosed classified documents.

We can’t trust this man with our secrets

Nope. The word 'stole' doesn't appear anywhere in Hurr's report. You made that up. And Hurr makes it very clear that he could NOT prove willful retention as the evidence was insufficient. Nor could Hurr rebut Biden's innocent explanations that the documents were held by mistake.

So I have no idea what report you're quoting. But its not Hurr's.

Nope. The word 'stole' doesn't appear anywhere in Hurr's report. You made that up. And Hurr makes it very clear that he could NOT prove willful retention as the evidence was insufficient. Nor could Hurr rebut Biden's innocent explanations that the documents were held by mistake.

Hahah when he took them years ago he never intended on bringing him back, he shared them with other people for profit

Hahah when he took them years ago he never intended on bringing him back, he shared them with other people for profit

Yeah, I'm gonna go with Hurr on Hurr's report rather than some rando on the internet who has never read the report, but insists he knows better.

Especially when you were caught red handed making shit up. As the word 'stole' never appears once in Hurr's entire report.

Nancy was projecting and confessing to what her demafascist party does.

Weird I could of sworn I quoted the post above that one from you

No worries. Circling back to it, Nancy was explicitly describing behavior of Republicans.

I'm sure there's room for debate on who does what. But not on Nancy's attribution.

No worries. Circling back to it, Nancy was explicitly describing behavior of Republicans.

I'm sure there's room for debate on who does what. But not on Nancy's attribution.
As I said she was projecting her guilt. Common tactic.

Says you, pretending to speak for Nancy Pelosi.

I'll stick with Nancy Pelosi on what Nancy Pelosi 'really meant'.
No, projection is a common thing among the guilty.

Look at how xiden went on and on about the documents found at trump’s summer White House, all the while he was hiding boat loads he had stolen and shared from the time he was a Senator. Classic example

No, projection is a common thing among the guilty.

Look at how xiden went on and on about the documents found at trump’s summer White House, all the while he was hiding boat loads he had stolen and shared from the time he was a Senator. Classic example

And you citing you on someone what someone else 'really meant' is insufficient against what they actually said.

I'll go with what Nancy said, thank you.

And you citing you on someone what someone else 'really meant' is insufficient against what they actually said.

I'll go with Nancy claiming responsibility for not calling the national Guardian for January 6th. She really is a piece of work, a liar just like you

Oh I know what she projected. I am not disputing that

I'll go with Nancy claiming responsibility for not calling the national Guardian for January 6th. She really is a piece of work, a liar just like you

Well isn't that just a spectacular attempt to change the topic.

I take it your babble about Biden committing crimes wasn't working out.

Forum List

Back