Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

I already told you what is wrong with Biden.

He hurt your feelings and created a 'crime to you' in the process.

But your feelings aren't facts, snowflake. And you've never been able to provide evidence that Biden committed an actual crime.

Are you really this dense? How many times do I have to repeat myself for you? Seriously there's something wrong with you. Fucking stupid and lazy. The perfect Democrat

You've spent dozens of pages desperately avoiding what I'm asking for:

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime. Not your imagination. Not your stories. Not your feelings. But the actual evidence of an actual crime.

Or.....continue to tuck your tail between your legs and desperately try and change the topic. Either serves my purpose.

He hurt your feelings and created a 'crime to you' in the process.

But your feelings aren't facts, snowflake. And you've never been able to provide evidence that Biden committed an actual crime.

You've spent dozens of pages desperately avoiding what I'm asking for:

Show us the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime. Not your imagination. Not your stories. Not your feelings. But the actual evidence of an actual crime.

Or.....continue to tuck your tail between your legs and desperately try and change the topic. Either serves my purpose.
Tell you what, I'll dig into it as soon as you explain to me why Joe Biden lied to the American public about knowledge of hunters business practices. I know why he lied, because he was guilty of profiteering from these activities on Air Force 2. Very much traitor type of activities. I need a plausible explanation from you. Go ahead and do it

Tell you what, I'll dig into it as soon as you explain to me why Joe Biden lied to the American public about knowledge of hunters business practices. I know why he lied, because he was guilty of profiteering from these activities on Air Force 2. Very much traitor type of activities. I need a plausible explanation from you. Go ahead and do it
Why ANOTHER chickenshit excuse why you can't possibly show us evidence that Biden committed any crime?

Color me shocked.

You're so easy to run off your claims. Maybe if you called yourself a 'traitor fool' a few more times?

Lead Investigator Says President Biden

‘Committed Many Crimes’

12 Jun 2024 ~~ By Jordan Andrews

House Oversight Chair James Comer indicated Republicans will soon release an interim report detailing alleged crimes uncovered in their impeachment inquiry against President Joe Biden.
Comer said in a Fox News interview that the report will show crimes committed by Biden and his administration during and after the Obama-Biden White House years.
“I think that it’s no secret Joe Biden’s committed many crimes, and I think that you’re going to see a report very soon. That report is imminent,” Comer said. “That will probably be an interim report that updates everyone on the crimes that Biden and his administration have committed throughout this investigation and through the years of the Obama-Biden administration.”
“Everything that we refer to the Department of Justice is within the statute of limitations. In fact, there’s a five-year statute of limitations. So, if Merrick Garland’s Department of Justice doesn’t take this up in an appropriate manner, then the next administration and a new attorney general certainly can,” he added.
Republicans sent criminal referrals to the Department of Justice last week recommending charges against Hunter and James Biden related to lying to Congress during the inquiry.
~Snip~
If the DOJ fails to pursue charges recommended by the referrals within the statute of limitations, Comer said a future administration could take up the matters.
The Republicans’ impeachment probe focused on millions of dollars earned by Biden family members from business deals that raised concerns about potential influence-peddling.

Commentary:
That’s why the Democrat Neo-Marxists have spent seven years years going after President Trump, his wife, his kids, his friends and his associates.
At the present time all crimal refferals Congressman Comer would make would go to Merrick Garland.
Democrat Neo-Marxists in both Houses of Congress have gaslighted and dragged everything out so they wouldn’t have to take action from the beginning.
The Statutes regarding the money that his family got, state - if a wife, or child benefits…. It’s the same as the Principal or the target getting something of value.
Of course, Joe got money and paid cash for his Beach House, but you only need to prove that his child got paid or received something of Value.
The Republicans never wanted Joe and are now doing an Election season dance. I remember they wanted one of Biden’s money men to testify in May 23 and he said he could in August or Sept 23, and they were like, Okay.

ok, we got nails, a coffin, now we need a hammer. ;)

Why ANOTHER chickenshit excuse why you can't possibly show us evidence that Biden committed any crime?

Color me shocked.

You're so easy to run off your claims. Maybe if you called yourself a 'traitor fool' a few more times?
Hahaha, you wont explain it. I made a good offer in good faith and you blew it off .. You're so enmeshed in democrit lies that you can't see the forest for the trees. Most intelligent people know why Joe lied and it doesn't surprise me a bit that you are this stupid and gullible. Welp looks like we're done here, you lose traitor. LOL you are a joke
Screenshot_20221203-154742_Twitter.jpg

Hahaha, you wont explain it. I made a good offer in good faith and you blew it off .. You're so enmeshed in democrit lies that you can't see the forest for the trees. Most intelligent people know why Joe lied and it doesn't surprise me a bit that you are this stupid and gullible. Welp looks like we're done here, you lose traitor. LOL you are a joke

If you have evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime, show us.

Instead, you give excuse after excuse, evasion after retreat, and demands we have to meet before you'll show us any evidence to back up your own claim.

Laughing.....no. You've got jack shit that Joe Biden has committed any crimes.

If you have evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime, show us.

Instead, you give excuse after excuse, evasion after retreat, and demands we have to meet before you'll show us any evidence to back up your own claim.

Laughing.....no. You've got jack shit that Joe Biden has committed any crimes.
We're done here dumbass. You have to acknowledge root causes in order for me to explain the evidence to you. You lose hypocrite

We're done here dumbass. You have to acknowledge root causes in order for me to explain the evidence to you. You lose hypocrite

So when I ask you to show me actual evidence of crimes committed by Joe Biden.....

....you tuck your tail between those quivering haunches and give me one last snivelling excuse why you can't as you flee.

Run along, boy. You're clearly in over you head.

So when I ask you to show me actual evidence of crimes committed by Joe Biden.....

....you tuck your tail between those quivering haunches and give me one last snivelling excuse why you can't as you flee.

Run along, boy. You're clearly in over you head.
Hey I forgot to ask you, how's my ass taste loser!

Hey I forgot to ask you, how's my ass taste loser!

What you forgot to ask for.....was evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

That would have been a rational person's first question if they were spewing the nonsense you have.

What you forgot to ask for.....was evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

That would have been a rational person's first question if they were spewing the nonsense you have.
I just needed an explanation of why Joe lied to the American public about his knowledge of hunters illicit business deals. Then I would have been able to use that to explain to you the evidence that would be relevant. You refuse to do that. You are a dishonest hypocrite loser, bye now LOL.

I just needed an explanation of why Joe lied to the American public about his knowledge of hunters illicit business deals. Then I would have been able to use that to explain to you the evidence that would be relevant. You refuse to do that. You are a dishonest hypocrite loser, bye now LOL.

Yeah, a 'crime to you' isn't actually a violation of any law. Your feelings aren't a legal standard. Joe Biden is subject to the ACTUAL standard of the ACTUAL law. Not your emotions, your opinions, or your beliefs.

You've claimed that Biden committed crimes. The burden of proof to show us the evidence of crimes is entirely on you.

And you failed. Just like Comer did. You have none. No wonder your 'impeachment inquiry' was a humiliating failure as well.

If the validity of YOUR argument is predicated on ME explaining something to you, then you've got no argument to begin with.

Yeah, a 'crime to you' isn't actually a violation of any law. Your feelings aren't a legal standard. Joe Biden is subject to the ACTUAL standard of the ACTUAL law. Not your emotions, your opinions, or your beliefs.

You've claimed that Biden committed crimes. The burden of proof to show us the evidence of crimes is entirely on you.

And you failed. Just like Comer did. You have none. No wonder your 'impeachment inquiry' was a humiliating failure as well.
You lost, you won't explain why Biden lied because it would incriminate you and him. Just shut up and take the L loser

You lost, you won't explain why Biden lied because it would incriminate you and him. Just shut up and take the L loser

Laughing....you're still stuck at square one. You have NO evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Its as simple as that.

Laughing....you're still stuck at square one. You have NO evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Its as simple as that.
You're a fucking hypocrite that won't even explain why Joe lied to the American public about all this

You're a fucking hypocrite that won't even explain why Joe lied to the American public about all this

I'm just a person asking for the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

You have no such evidence. Just excuses.

No, she's literally describing that as what Republicans do. She actually uses the words Republicans in describing this behavior.

You've IMAGINED that what she 'really' meant was Democrats, citing yourself.

Yeah, I'll go with what Nancy actually said, thank you.
Just like trump Russian collusion Hillary talked to the democrat media the media reported it and then they just had to investigate it

Forum List

Back