Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

I ask for evidence......rather than just taking whatever hapless nonsense you make up as gospel truth, like they do in your echo chambers.

That has to be frustrating. It would be so much easier for your ilk if I didn't ask these troublesome questions, or demand any evidence.

Alas, I do. Do you have any evidence of any crime by Joe Biden? Or is just more excuses, like Blister?
Tell me why Joe lied. I'm not going to work for you for free and dig up evidence for you until you do.. You need to supply a root cause for Joe's lies then we would be in business. As it is, you lose. That was another thread by the way, we are talking about the wrap up smear right now, a common Democrat tactic. Try to keep up, sorry your butt hurts. I think I suggested earlier that you sit on the carpet and rotate like my dog does

Tell me why Joe lied. I'm not going to work for you for free and dig up evidence for you until you do.. You need to supply a root cause for Joe's lies then we would be in business. As it is, you lose. That was another thread by the way, we are talking about the wrap up smear right now, a common Democrat tactic. Try to keep up, sorry your butt hurts. I think I suggested earlier that you sit on the carpet and rotate like my dog does

Tell me why that's a crime. Show me evidence of ANY crime committed by Joe Biden.

Or demostrate yet again that you've got no evidence that Joe committing any crime.....but fleeing yet again.

Laughing.....you ran from me the moment I ask you for evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

And you'll keep running. As you have no evidence of any crime.

Which might explain the complete failure of your 'impeachment inquiry'.
I told you the conditions for me providing evidence and you declined. You and your lying party sure full of losers and Liars. What a pity

Tell me why that's a crime. Show me evidence of ANY crime committed by Joe Biden.

Or demostrate yet again that you've got no evidence that Joe committing any crime.....but fleeing yet again.
Tell me why he lied moron and we be in bidness. Last Chance fool

You're not going to squirm away from this one, worm. You're pinned and with a little more pressure, you're going to pop.

Laughing....you have no evidence of any crime by Joe Biden. Nothing. You can't get the man on a parking ticket.

And your incompetent impeachment inquiry was humiliating failure, resulting in nothing.

What pressure am I under again?

Is lying a crime? If no, then how is that evidence that Joe committed any crime?

Laughing....you're still stuck at square one.
Actually lying can be a crime. Time for you to shut your fucking mouth and go away though because you lost this argument.

Laughing....you have no evidence of any crime by Joe Biden. Nothing. You can't get the man on a parking ticket.

And your incompetent impeachment inquiry was humiliating failure, resulting in nothing.

What pressure am I under again?
Shut your fucking mouth if you can't explain why Joe lied. It is obvious you can't dip shit, thanks for wasting my time

Actually lying can be a crime. Time for you to shut your fucking mouth and go away though because you lost this argument.

Then show us the evidence that Joe Biden lying is a crime.

Not your feelings. Not a 'crime for you', or any other snowflake nonsense. But actual evidence of an actual crime, committed by Joe Biden.

Smiling.......you can't get him on a parking ticket.

Shut your fucking mouth if you can't explain why Joe lied. It is obvious you can't dip shit, thanks for wasting my time

You're the one who insisted that Joe Biden committed a crime. Show us, don't tell us.

Or keep giving us one sniveling excuse after another why you have no evidence of any crime by Joe.

And why your impeachment inquiry was a humiliating failure.

Then show us the evidence that Joe Biden lying is a crime.

Not your feelings. Not a 'crime for you', or any other snowflake nonsense. But actual evidence of an actual crime, committed by Joe Biden.

Smiling.......you can't get him on a parking ticket.
I guess it's too simple for you. you provide an explanation for the lies and I provide the evidence. You can't though. You are too dishonest

Pay for play is illegal

Pay for play is illegal
Skyler is obtuse and way too dense to understand anything that we (his superiors) present to him.

I guess it's too simple for you. you provide an explanation for the lies and I provide the evidence. You can't though. You are too dishonest

I'm consistent. If you want to make claims that Joe Biden committed a crime, you'll need to back that claim with evidence.

And you have nothing.

Its as simple as that. Keep running. Your routs work beautifully for my argument.

Forum List

Back