Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Laughing....you have no evidence of any crime by Joe Biden. Nothing. You can't get the man on a parking ticket.

And your incompetent impeachment inquiry was humiliating failure, resulting in nothing.

What pressure am I under again?
Right here, Faggotronius Maximus:

And here's why:

Skyler is obtuse and way too dense to understand anything that we (his superiors) present to him.

Then show us the evidence of 'pay for play' by Joe Biden.

Its so simple. Yet you've spent dozens of pages failing spectacularly to show us ANY evidence of ANY crime by Joe Biden.

Shocker.

I'm consistent. If you want to make claims that Joe Biden committed a crime, you'll need to back that claim with evidence.

And you have nothing.

Its as simple as that. Keep running. Your routs work beautifully for my argument.
If you want the evidence you provide the explanation. Either that or you lose. What a fucking moron you are

If you want the evidence you provide the explanation. Either that or you lose. What a fucking moron you are

So nothing but sniveling excuses why you can't back up any of your claims that Joe Biden committed a crime.

Well that was easy!

Some good evidence here, thanks! Save me the work. Of course Skyler's not going to explain why Joe Biden is lying all the time about knowledge of his son's business deals. Deal breaker

Some good evidence here, thanks! Save me the work. Of course Skyler's not going to explain why Joe Biden is lying all the time about knowledge of his son's business deals. Deal breaker

Evidence of what? What crime specifically are you accusing Biden of, backed with evidence?

Its SO easy to run you guys off your own claims.

Just put up or shut up pussy
If you ever manage to find evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime, I'll be right here.

Until then, I'll just be pointing and laughing. At your failure. At Comer's. At that impeachment inquiry that collapsed.

Game. Set. Match. Fuck you. :fu:

Laughing.....uh-huh. You can't even EXPLAIN the crime that you're accusing Biden of. Let alone back it with evidence.

Everytime I ask you poor, hapless souls these simple questions about WHAT crime you're actually accusing Biden of, and WHAT evidence you have to support it......y'all get vague AF.

No wonder your impeachment inquiry collapsed into humiliating failure.

Evidence of what? What crime specifically are you accusing Biden of, backed with evidence?

Now I've beaten you in two arguments. Joe Biden is the most dishonest president ever in the United States history and you've proved it. Congratulations. Democrats use smear tactics and Nancy Pelosi brags about them. The most dishonest party to ever exist in the United States. That is your ilk stupid son of a bitch

If you ever manage to find evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime, I'll be right here.

Until then, I'll just be pointing and laughing. At your failure. At Comer's. At that impeachment inquiry that collapsed.
You are the failure. All butt hurt and shit, maybe you could lick your own ass like my dog does. Loser

Now I've beaten you in two arguments. Joe Biden is the most dishonest president ever in the United States history and you've proved it. Congratulations. Democrats use smear tactics and Nancy Pelosi brags about them. The most dishonest party to ever exist in the United States. That is your ilk stupid son of a bitch

Laughing....you're still stuck at square one. You have no evidence that Biden committed any crime.

All you have are excuses.

Keep running. It amuses me.

Laughing....you're still stuck at square one. You have no evidence that Biden committed any crime.

All you have are excuses.

Keep running. It amuses me.
Hahaha shilling for dishonesty. You are a real piece of work pussy

You are the failure. All butt hurt and shit, maybe you could lick your own ass like my dog does. Loser
I'm just asking a simple question. A question you SHOULD have asked before you started all your babble about Biden and crimes.

Do you have any evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime?

Laughing....nope! No you do not.

Hahaha shilling for dishonesty. You are a real piece of work pussy
And where is that evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime?

Its only been dozens of pages of you failing spectacularly to provide any. And Comer. And the GOP. And that incompetent impeachment inquiry.

So you have excellent company in failure.

And here's why:

I'm still waiting for you to explain how that is a violation of Violating Oath of Office, violating Article 4, Section 4 of The Constitution..

With evidence, please.

And while you're at it, explain why the GOP has failed so spectacularly with their impeachment inquiry...if that's a homerun like you pretend it is.

Laughing.......you can't even EXPLAIN your conspiracy. Let alone factually establish it.

I'm just asking a simple question. A question you SHOULD have asked before you started all your babble about Biden and crimes.

Do you have any evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime?

Laughing....nope! No you do not.
You're like a pitbull when it comes to clinging to your own stupidity. I told you what the deal was. What about it didn't you understand?

I'm still waiting for you to explain how that is a violation of Violating Oath of Office, violating Article 4, Section 4 of The Constitution..

With evidence, please.

And while you're at it, explain why the GOP has failed so spectacularly with their impeachment inquiry...if that's a homerun like you pretend it is.

Laughing.......you can't even EXPLAIN your conspiracy. Let alone factually establish it.
Biden violated the law by allowing our borders to be open to enemies. LOL do you live in the United States?

Forum List

Back