Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Just like trump Russian collusion Hillary talked to the democrat media the media reported it and then they just had to investigate it

Holy awkward subject change, batman!

I take it the Pelosi quote wasn't working out so well for you.

Blisterfinger
Holy awkward subject change, batman!

I take it the Pelosi quote wasn't working out so well for you.
Perfect example of the wrap up smear was when Harry Reid said that Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes. It worked like a charm Because by the time anybody figured it out that it was a lie the damage was done. Was Harry Reid a Republican?

Blisterfinger

Perfect example of the wrap up smear was when Harry Reid said that Mitt Romney didn't pay taxes. It worked like a charm Because by the time anybody figured it out that it was a lie the damage was done. Was Harry Reid a Republican?

Was Pelosi describing Harry Reid....or was she describing Republicans in the quote? She's pretty clear she's talking about Republicans.

Was Pelosi describing Harry Reid....or was she describing Republicans in the quote? She's pretty clear she's talking about Republicans.
She was describing what the wrap up smear is. It seems to me to be more common with Democrats than Republicans. it seems to have been used on both sides of the aisle. It involves a lie and that is what Democrats are prone to do. Used many times against Trump. More examples here
Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

She was describing what the wrap up smear is. It seems to me to be more common with Democrats than Republicans. it seems to have been used on both sides of the aisle. It involves a lie and that is what Democrats are prone to do. Used many times against Trump. More examples here

She was describing the wrap up smear as something that Republicans do.

And can I take it by your fixation on the Pelosi quote that you've conceded that your silly claims that Joe Biden commited any crime were without supporting evidence?

She was describing the wrap up smear as something that Republicans do.

And can I take it by your fixation on the Pelosi quote that you've conceded that your silly claims that Joe Biden commited any crime were without supporting evidence?
She was describing the wrap up smear as applied to politics. Why are you so clueless? I already beat you down on our other argument, I don't want to go back there. Why are all Democrats criminals?

She was describing the wrap up smear as applied to politics.
By Republicans.

Why are you so clueless? I already beat you down on our other argument, I don't want to go back there. Why are all Democrats criminals?

You never managed to show any evidence of any crime committed by Joe Biden....and just ran from the conversation.

Remember, your feeling being hurt by Joe Biden aren't a legal standard. And constitute no breech of any actual law.

By Republicans.

You never managed to show any evidence of any crime committed by Joe Biden....and just ran from the conversation.

Remember, your feeling being hurt by Joe Biden aren't a legal standard. And constitute no breech of any actual law.
You never managed to explain why Joe Biden lied multiple times about knowledge of Hunter Biden's illicit business deals. Just move on moron. All I did here was provide an example of a wrap up smear to you idiots who were discussing it. Too bad if you don't like it. It is the Democrats that are the Liars that propagate such Behavior. Look at Russian collusion, one of the biggest examples of a wrap up smear in history. January 6th, wrap up smear. That's all the Democrats can do is lie and cheat. You are a good example of that as well.

You never managed to explain why Joe Biden lied multiple times about knowledge of Hunter Biden's illicit business deals. Just move on moron. All I did here was provide an example of a wrap up smear to you idiots who were discussing it. Too bad if you don't like it. It is the Democrats that are the Liars that propagate such Behavior. Look at Russian collusion, one of the biggest examples of a wrap up smear in history. January 6th, wrap up smear. That's all the Democrats can do is lie and cheat. You are a good example of that as well.

Why would have to explain your conspiracy to you? You are the one that said Joe Biden committed crimes. The burden of proof is entirely on you.

Yet rather than showing the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime, you give us excuses why you can't. Assignments that mustr be performed before you can show us the evidence, or random changes in the topic - like your babble about Pelosi.

You have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Its that simple.

Why would have to explain your conspiracy to you? You are the one that said Joe Biden committed crimes. The burden of proof is entirely on you.

Yet rather than showing the evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime, you give us excuses why you can't. Assignments that mustr be performed before you can show us the evidence, or random changes in the topic - like your babble about Pelosi.

You have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Its that simple.
You had your chance with this argument. Go back to the other thread. Stop lying. Start explaining hahaha.

Don't argue with that idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

You had your chance with this argument. Go back to the other thread. Stop lying. Start explaining hahaha.

Laughing....you're still stuck at square one. You have no evidence that Biden committed any crime.

Its as simple as that.

Don't argue with that idiot, he'll drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I ask for evidence......rather than just taking whatever hapless nonsense you make up as gospel truth, like they do in your echo chambers.

That has to be frustrating. It would be so much easier for your ilk if I didn't ask these troublesome questions, or demand any evidence.

Alas, I do. Do you have any evidence of any crime by Joe Biden? Or is just more excuses, like Blister?

I already beat him on this one. I told him I would provide evidence, if he would explain why Joe Biden lied multiple times about his son's business dealings. He declined. The argument was over at that point, he is a man without good faith and without principles just like his leader.

I already beat him on this one. I told him I would provide evidence, if he would explain why Joe Biden lied multiple times about his son's business dealings. He declined. The argument was over at that point, he is a man without good faith and without principles just like his leader.

Laughing.....you ran from me the moment I ask you for evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

And you'll keep running. As you have no evidence of any crime.

Which might explain the complete failure of your 'impeachment inquiry'.

Laughing.....you ran from me the moment I ask you for evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

And you'll keep running. As you have no evidence of any crime.
Violating Oath of Office, violating Article 4, Section 4 of The Constitution.

And all the evidence is public knowledge as is policy enacted and posted online by The White House.

Violating Oath of Office, violating Article 4, Section 4 of The Constitution.

How. Be specific.

Vague accusations backed by nothing but a story are why your ilk were humiliated with your incompetent 'impeachment inquiry'. Which went exactly no where.

Forum List

Back