Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

You're like a pitbull when it comes to clinging to your own stupidity. I told you what the deal was. What about it didn't you understand?

I have a simple question that debunks your entire narrative:

Can you show us evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime?

And the answer is, of course, no. You've got nothing. So much for your claims that Joe Biden committed crimes. You don't have the evidence to get him on a parking ticket.

Biden violated the law by allowing our borders to be open to enemies. LOL do you live in the United States?

Who says they are open to enemies? Under Biden we have record apprehensions at the border.

The U.S. set a new record for apprehensions at the southern border​

How is that 'allowing our board to be open'? Smilling.....you didn't think this through, did you?

You keep offering us a new baseless accusation backed by jackshit to support your LAST baseless accusation backed by jack shit.

And the answer is, of course, no. You've got nothing. So much for your claims that Joe Biden committed crimes. You don't have the evidence to get him on a parking ticket.
What part of our deal don't you understand? You explain why Joe lied about his son's business dealings and I give you evidence. This really shouldn't be that hard

Who says they are open to enemies? Under Biden we have record apprehensions at the border.

The U.S. set a new record for apprehensions at the southern border​

How is that 'allowing our board to be open'? Smilling.....you didn't think this through, did you?

You keep offering us a new baseless accusation backed by jackshit to support your LAST baseless accusation backed by jack shit.
It is obvious to anyone with intelligence. Look at the polls illegal immigration. You sure are stupid.

"Nooooooo, we don't need evidence! We have accusations!"

What part of our deal don't you understand? You explain why Joe lied about his son's business dealings and I give you evidence. This really shouldn't be that hard
We have no deal. You made a claim that Joe Biden committed crimes. The burden of proof is ENTIRELY on you to prove it.

And you can't. You have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Its that simple.

It is obvious to anyone with intelligence. Look at the polls illegal immigration. You sure are stupid.

Yeah, your feelings aren't facts, snowflake. Record apprehensions disprove your entire fantasy narrative of an 'open border'.

Try again. This time with actual evidence of any crime by Joe Biden.

Or more excuses. Your failure serves my purpose just as well.

Comer?

Comer?

Comer?

You gotta be kidding. This comer?

Comer?
:auiqs.jpg:
The guy who claims on videos that Bidens had 21 shell companies, but Actually the COMER/GOP memo does not allege that. The documents show 20 out of 21 all have legit business purposes.

We have no deal. You made a claim that Joe Biden committed crimes. The burden of proof is ENTIRELY on you to prove it.

And you can't. You have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

Its that simple.
You know the deal.. it's on you

"Nooooooo, we don't need evidence! We have accusations!"

That's pretty much it. Modern conceptions of conservatism has stripped these poor souls of basic critical thinking skills. They've degenerated to the point where they genuinely believe that their accusations -void of evidence- ARE evidence.

Once they cross that line, its really hard to bring them back. As they interpret their feelings as objective truth.

Forum List

Back