🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Lead Investigator Says President Biden ‘Committed Many Crimes’

Bottom line is, I demand evidence before I accuse someone of a crime. You don't.

And you have no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime. Yet you continue to mechanically ape wherever Comer tells you to think, despite it.

No thank you. I'll stick wtih the actual evidence. Not your imagination.
What is it about our deal that you don't understand dumbass?

If you aren't going to post any evidence, then put down the woobie and the binky and just say so, crybaby. Geesh. ;)

How frustrating it must be for you to have no evidence of Joe Biden committing any crimes, while mountains of evidence await the orange slob in court.
Maybe you can answer the question. Why did Joe Biden lie numerous times about his involvement in his son's business?

What is it about our deal that you don't understand dumbass?
The part where you flee from any request for evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

This after you flailed in post after post, desperately trying to find any. And failed.

Though in fairness, so did Comer. And the GOP. And the entire impeachment inquiry. So you have excellent company in your failure.

So much for Joe Biden committing any crimes!

Your symbol of dishonesty has got you squirming hahaha hahaha hahaha thanks for showing everybody what a dolt you are dumbass!View attachment 965578
Hilarious

Using all information provided by reality can you explain your reasoning.

Because everyone else trusts truth and facts regarding the election result in Wisconsin 2020.

Enjoy

Maybe you can answer the question. Why did Joe Biden lie numerous times about his involvement in his son's business?

Maybe you just stop giving us excuses why you can't provide any evidence of Joe Biden committing any crimes.

The part where you flee from any request for evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime.

This after you flailed in post after post, desperately trying to find any. And failed.

Though in fairness, so did Comer. And the GOP. And the entire impeachment inquiry. So you have excellent company in your failure.

So much for Joe Biden committing any crimes!
So you're admitting that you're too stupid to understand our deal? Duly noted

So you're admitting that you're too stupid to understand our deal? Duly noted
I'm admitting that you haven't established ANY crimes commited by Joe Biden.

Nor do you have any evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime. Not so much as a parking violation.

Wasn't that easy?

Hilarious

Using all information provided by reality can you explain your reasoning.

Because everyone else trusts truth and facts regarding the election result in Wisconsin 2020.

Enjoy
No, not really but everyone understands the symbol for your dishonesty. Its got you squirming ,sweating LOL enjoyable. What a dumbass you've turned out to be!

I'm admitting that you haven't established ANY crimes commuted by Joe Biden.

Nor do you have any evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime. Not so much as a parking violation.

Wasn't that easy?
You can't explain Joe's lies. How pathetic is that? You are one stupid son of a bitch hahaha

No, not really but everyone understands the symbol for your dishonesty. Its got you squirming ,sweating LOL enjoyable. What a dumbass you've turned out to be!
Fuckup

I have been asking you to prove the graph and you offer nothing because it’s real.

You can’t fake real.

Again thanks for the reminder of your cult leaders failure.

It will happen again this year.

You can't explain Joe's lies. How pathetic is that? You are one stupid son of a bitch hahaha
I have no need to: as no 'lie' you've accused Joe of is a crime.

Nor do you have any evidence of any crime committed by Joe Biden.

This was easy.

Fuckup

I have been asking you to prove the graph and you offer nothing because it’s real.

You can’t fake real.

Again thanks for the reminder of your cult leaders failure.

It will happen again this year.
Damn you're dishonest, they even have a symbol for you
Screenshot_20240521-182824_X.jpg

I have no need to: as no 'lie' you've accused Joe of is a crime.

Nor do you have any evidence of any crime committed by Joe Biden.

This was easy.
This argument is over, I told you the deal, you refuse to take it bye-bye ignorant shill

This argument is over, I told you the deal, you refuse to take it bye-bye ignorant shill

Laughing.....run along. You've got no evidence that Joe Biden committed any crime. You've tried for pages and pages to pin something on Joe, and failed every time.

All we're talking about now is WHY you failed.

Again, explain with facts why you think that graph is dishonest.

Because I have provided all the facts which support it.

Again, thanks the reminder of your failure.

I love it.
The graph explains itself . It really does bother you when I put up the symbol of your dishonesty. Good, you're too comfortable with lies and cheating. Squirm fool squirm LOL
Screenshot_20240521-182824_X.jpg

The graph explains itself . It really does bother you when I put up the symbol of your dishonesty. Good, you're too comfortable with lies and cheating. Squirm fool squirm LOLView attachment 965606

So what is the X and Y axis measuring, in what unit?

What does the variables (s), (k) or (e) in your graph represent?

What is the redline supposed to be measuring, and what does the blue line measure?

Forum List

Back