Leaked audio of Republicans freaking out over Obamacare. Hilarious! Laughed so hard I spewed!

“We’d better be sure that we’re prepared to live with the market we’ve created [with repeal],” said Rep. Tom McClintock (R-Calif.). “That’s going to be called Trumpcare. Republicans will own that lock, stock and barrel, and we’ll be judged in the election less than two years away.” […]

Rep. Pete Sessions (R-Texas) worried that one idea floated by Republicans—a refundable tax credit—won’t work for middle-class families that can’t afford to prepay their premiums and wait for a tax refund.

Rep. Tom MacArthur (R-NJ) talked about what's going to happen to the more than 20 million people who have coverage and might lose it. "We’re telling those people that we’re not going to pull the rug out from under them," he said, "and if we do this too fast, we are in fact going to pull the rug out from under them." The rest of the discussion is entirely about the political risks these Republicans face, not the tens of thousands of people who might die, every year, when their coverage is ripped away.

---------------------------

When have Republicans care about tens of thousands dying? Anyone? If they ain't rich, white and Republican, fuck 'em! Right?

Oh this is just too rich.

And Republicans have painted themselves into a corner. Cover everyone? Better? Cheaper?

And then Ryan an McConnell telling everyone how they are working together and how it's going along really well.

THEY JUST GOT CAUGHT LYING TO THE ENTIRE COUNTRY! AGAIN!

giphy.gif

Lot of pent up rage there. Years of defending the indefensible Obamacare has driven this one insane.

Trust me, you could repeal Obamacare and replace it with nothing and it would still be better than Obamacare. Like all leftist policies/laws though, there are a number of little peaces of crack for the public pipe that people like but aren't economically viable. Now that the left gave the public a hit off the crack pipe Republicans don't want to pay the political penalty for making an economically viable plan that excludes the crack pipe.
Keep trying. LOL
That's all you got? You're usually long winded.

Indeed I read his statement as assuming that my existence here is to provide him what he deems a suitable answer. It certainly wasn't a counter argument. Does he expect me to reply? What reason would anyone do such a thing? For those here to argue and learn, assuming that's why most of us are here, what good does it do to respond to those who don't engage in an argument? Hmmm, reminds me of my college days.

Read this early this morning...I for one am very relieved to see the Republicans seriously considering the ramifications of repeal and replace...both in terms of keeping their promises, not least of which one not to "put the rug out from under" those who have gained insurance...but also the political consequences and how to minimize them.

Had the Democrats had more conversations like this one, they might not have lost 1,000 seats, the house, the senate, the presidency and a supreme court pick.

Definitely read the article posted on a reputable site and make your own decision...

Amazing - you give credit to Republicans for worrying that they will undo positives ACA has achieved for so many people and bash Democrats for being too thoughtless when getting these good things done. :rolleyes:

But yes it is heartening to see Republicans actually give shit....After 50 repeal votes.

A candy bar is a positive at 75 cents. It's tastey, chocolatey, and a quick shugar rush. That same candy bar at $1000.00 is now a worthless piece of garbage that's going to force me into poverty if I keep eating them.

Did you understand this? Now, think "Obamacare." Clearing up for you now isn't it? Yes I can get insurance that includes birth control and abortion. However, I'm a dude and I don't drop my panties on a first date. But by golly I'm still paying for those who do. The ACA is a disaster. Any law tha makes a man pay for the vagina he doesn't have, while funny, is not exactly viable. When democrats attempt to make up for people's life mistakes and choices they inevitably increase the cost of goods and services via spreading responsibility of those mistakes to others.

Democrats attempted to create a good thing. The problem was the Affordable Care Act wasn't affordable for the customer, the tax payer, the insurance company, or the medical industry. No surprise, nothing good is cheap. Though I know one thing: I was paying less for insurace before Obamacare with twice the coverage. Now I'm paying more for less.

Last edited:
Read this early this morning...I for one am very relieved to see the Republicans seriously considering the ramifications of repeal and replace...both in terms of keeping their promises, not least of which one not to "put the rug out from under" those who have gained insurance...but also the political consequences and how to minimize them.

Had the Democrats had more conversations like this one, they might not have lost 1,000 seats, the house, the senate, the presidency and a supreme court pick.

Definitely read the article posted on a reputable site and make your own decision...

Amazing - you give credit to Republicans for worrying that they will undo positives ACA has achieved for so many people and bash Democrats for being too thoughtless when getting these good things done. :rolleyes:

But yes it is heartening to see Republicans actually give shit....After 50 repeal votes.

A candy bar is a positive at 75 cents. It's tastey, chocolatey, and a quick shugar rush. That same candy bar at $1000.00 is now a worthless piece of garbage that's going to force me into poverty if I keep eating them.

Did you understand this? Now, think "Obamacare." Clearing up for you now isn't it? Yes I can get insurance that includes birth control and abortion. However, I'm a dude and I don't drop my panties on a first date. But by golly I'm still paying for those who do. The ACA is a disaster. Any law tha makes a man pay for the vagina he doesn't have, while funny, is not exactly viable. When democrats attempt to make up for people's life mistakes and choices they inevitably increase the cost of goods and services via spreading responsibility of those mistakes to others.
You have a way with words, kemosabe

Narcissistic personality disorder includes these symptoms:
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

That's who Republicans elected to be president.

And all this shit in only his first week.
]

Barrypuppet and Hitlery suffer from ALL of those traits.........
I don't think so and Trump is the Russian Poodle. We know that for a fact.

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

]

No you don't know that for a fact. You're a tool so you get used to buying what the people who control you sell you.

I never heard of him before.

But in a way, he's right. Remember when Social Security started. It took years of tweeks and so did Medicare. Legislation isn't usually perfect the first time.

But Republicans wanting the screw over the American people? That's something they have been doing for decades. Even you have to admit that.

But in a way, he's right. Remember when Social Security started. It took years of tweeks and so did Medicare. Legislation isn't usually perfect the first time.

But Republicans wanting the screw over the American people? That's something they have been doing for decades. Even you have to admit that.

No I won't admit that. They freed the slaves, not the DemonRats.

]

OK, rdean....what has Russia done that has put them in the cross hairs of the leftard clown posse? No one has been able to answer this....wanna give it a shot?

]

Where were these leftist when Macarthey was holding hearings on members of the Soviet funded Communist Party USA because they were subverting our political system in Moscows favor? Oh, yeah, that's right. They were protesting Macarthey, cheering the Vietcong, and claiming ideological persecution.

Later they simply ignored Putin as he slaped Obama around like a rag doll on the Russian Reset, SLAP*, missile defense, SLAP*, Chrimea, SLAP*, Ukraine, SLAP*, Syria, SLAP*, and then, and ONLY WHEN Putin attempted to influence an election in a manner that threatened Democrat power, all of a sudden Obama and the dems said "Now we were fine with you helping Assad kill innocent people, create a refugee crisis, and invading the Ukraine, but gosh darn it now you've crossed the line." Indeed they could kill or invade anyone they wanted, no worries, but hack Podestas email and screw up the Obama legacy?!! Thems fightin' werds!

Then the jerk listed above claims Trump is a "Russian Poodle." Obama has done more to advance Russian Interests than any other president in the history of the United States. At every turn Putin would send a clear message to Obama that he was about to mushroom stamp him and after he finished Obama said "if you be my friend you can cockslap me again" and then he turned to Romney and said "The 1980's called and they want their foreign policy back" whilst the media cheered.

Putin is oligarchic, KGB, invade your neighbors, dictator loving, screw other countries' elections, killing journalists, SCUM. DUH.

The problem with ACA is health care costs duh. Now we'll be back to GOP scams and deaths again. They did nothing but sabotage it. Dupes.

The problem with ACA is health care costs duh. Now we'll be back to GOP scams and deaths again. They did nothing but sabotage it. Dupes.

Well they are politicians, so they are going to have to do whatever it takes in order to keep their jobs... and pissing off all the people they represent isn't going to do that.

Well they are politicians, so they are going to have to do whatever it takes in order to keep their jobs... and pissing off all the people they represent isn't going to do that.
ACA at least showed people something should be done. The GOP just can't stand Dems fixing things- with their plan to boot lol...

ACA at least showed people something should be done. The GOP just can't stand Dems fixing things- with their plan to boot lol...
They didn't fix anything, dipshit.

I'd like to see a list of how many bipartisan measures that are still in use today that made a large benefit to citizens.

What a fucking joke....this corporate entity owns both parties and plays one off of the other and has done that since USA.INC filed bankruptcy in March of 1933 and the Federal Reserve bank took it into receivership and as a condition of doing so, made everyone with REAL money to turn it in for fiat currency. All sovereign Americans residing within the Republic of the states were falsely expatriated from their sovereign American status without their knowledge or consent and their labor, property, sweat equity and credit became financial collateral for the public debt, which had then been converted into a public trust and that is why the birth certificate is printed on bond paper and why you can't ever get the original because it was monetized. Your beloved corporate "gubermint" made themselves trustees of that bond and we turned that over to them when we signed up for the benefit of "Social Security"...when we did that, we agreed to become an "employee" of this de-facto "gubermint". Trump has a huge road ahead of him but it seems that he has some people in high places that are trying to do what JFK did to stop this debt slavery system. You don't have the slightest clue on what the real level of shit we have been standing in up to our armpits for decades. I could go on and on about what has been done to the people of this country and how it has been used to tear down other nations that didn't have the means to fend off this cabal of thieves. But the below cartoon is how leftards see things......
14021444_1282802968410470_6379803769035482403_n.jpg

]

Where were these leftist when Macarthey was holding hearings on members of the Soviet funded Communist Party USA because they were subverting our political system in Moscows favor? Oh, yeah, that's right. They were protesting Macarthey, cheering the Vietcong, and claiming ideological persecution.

Later they simply ignored Putin as he slaped Obama around like a rag doll on the Russian Reset, SLAP*, missile defense, SLAP*, Chrimea, SLAP*, Ukraine, SLAP*, Syria, SLAP*, and then, and ONLY WHEN Putin attempted to influence an election in a manner that threatened Democrat power, all of a sudden Obama and the dems said "Now we were fine with you helping Assad kill innocent people, create a refugee crisis, and invading the Ukraine, but gosh darn it now you've crossed the line." Indeed they could kill or invade anyone they wanted, no worries, but hack Podestas email and screw up the Obama legacy?!! Thems fightin' werds!

Then the jerk listed above claims Trump is a "Russian Poodle." Obama has done more to advance Russian Interests than any other president in the history of the United States. At every turn Putin would send a clear message to Obama that he was about to mushroom stamp him and after he finished Obama said "if you be my friend you can cockslap me again" and then he turned to Romney and said "The 1980's called and they want their foreign policy back" whilst the media cheered.

There is a great documentary called "The Enemies Within" by Trevor Loudon.....it's one that everyone should watch.

Forum List

Back