Leaked audio of Republicans freaking out over Obamacare. Hilarious! Laughed so hard I spewed!

Of course not. What is keeping them from going to the emergency room? I'm not.

If you happen to be diagnosed with cancer or diabetes, YOU should try going to the ER for "treatment".....I'm sure you'll be treated impeccably.
I was smarter than you and picked a profession that pays very well....so well that will never be an issue with me. Why should I be penalized because you weren't?
You fail to understand......this isn't just about YOU!!!!!
Im speaking for millions of americans.

If you happen to be diagnosed with cancer or diabetes, YOU should try going to the ER for "treatment".....I'm sure you'll be treated impeccably.
I was smarter than you and picked a profession that pays very well....so well that will never be an issue with me. Why should I be penalized because you weren't?
Its not about being "SMARTER"..........its about health care thats affordable to ALL CITIZENS!!!!

Its not about being "SMARTER"..........its about health care thats affordable to ALL CITIZENS!!!!
I am all for that, I am sure there are ways of getting that goal achieved without more and more govt involvement.......but rather lesser.

Narcissistic personality disorder includes these symptoms:
  • Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Narcissistic personality disorder Symptoms - Mayo Clinic

That's who Republicans elected to be president.

And all this shit in only his first week.
]

Barrypuppet and Hitlery suffer from ALL of those traits.........
I don't think so and Trump is the Russian Poodle. We know that for a fact.

OK, rdean....what has Russia done that has put them in the cross hairs of the leftard clown posse? No one has been able to answer this....wanna give it a shot?

Meddle in our election (and other countries too) to discredit our democracy and lift sanctions, which Trump will deliver them.

Well, good for you........Walk around with a sign stating," I got mine, fuck the rest of you"....and don't forget to claim that you're a good Christian"

Last edited:
Then you are an abberation. Millions of people cannot pay out of pocket. Should they die in the streets???? Merely die at home???
As the richest country in the world....why should millions of citizens return to the Emergency Rooms under the Paul Rayan-Trumpcare????? Really, if can afford to pay out of pocket you are aren't really relevant to the conversation.
Bullshit. Because you want me to pay for your health care with my tax dollars.
What happens when you can no longer pay out of pocket? Never-Say-Never
That's not going to happen. I put money away for such occasions.
You fail to understand.....this isn't about "I". Its about "We"!!! A nation is judged how it treats the weakest-poorest amongst us.

We are after all the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!!!! You and your ilk will be over to afford the new Rayan-Trump Care Medical System that will replace the ACA........however, there will be 10's millions of citizen who will not be able to afford it.

No you're not!!!

• Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others

]

OK, rdean....what has Russia done that has put them in the cross hairs of the leftard clown posse? No one has been able to answer this....wanna give it a shot?

Meddle in our election (and other countries too) to discredit our democracy and lift sanctions, which Trump will deliver them.
EXACTLY!!!!
tagreuters.com2015binary_LYNXNPEB930DR-BASEIMAGE.jpg

]

You are still mad at Russia for exposing the Democrats for the pieces of shit that they are?

No you're not!!!
Yes I am. You are also speaking for millions of americans.

No you're not!!!

What the moron does NOT understand that the latest polls state that ONLY 16% of citizens back Trump's "repealing" of the ACA...........and right wingers in congress who only care about their sorry asses, are taking note.

No you're not!!!

What the moron does NOT understand that the latest polls state that ONLY 16% of citizens back Trump's "repealing" of the ACA...........and right wingers in congress who only care about their sorry asses, are taking note.
Polls are bullshit. And so what? Even more didn't even want Odumbocare in the first place, loser welfare recipient and free healthcare beggar.

No you're not!!!

This guy is so induced by his "I-isms" he fails to see the Forrest for the Trees!!!! He claims to pay his HC out of pocket but has he or family members ever have to deal with catastrophic illnesses? That can't be paid out of pocket!!!!! or can't paid by using a Republican HC Savings Account????

No you're not!!!

This guy is so induced by his "I-isms" he fails to see the Forrest for the Trees!!!! He claims to pay his HC out of pocket but has he or family members ever have to deal with catastrophic illnesses? That can't be paid out of pocket!!!!! or can't paid by using a Republican HC Savings Account????
It's called 'personal responsibility', faggot. You should try it some time.

No you're not!!!

Polls are bullshit. And so what? Ecen more didn't even want Odumbocare in the first place, loser welfare recipient and free healthcare beggar.
Rant all you want to. But your Rayan-TrumpCare system will not work and is not the solution. Sorry.....but you and ilk of "Pay out of Pocket" HC enthusiast JUST DON'T GET IT! Never have and never will.

No you're not!!!

It's called 'personal responsibility', faggot. You should try it some time.
Meh! Having access to affordable HC is a Human Right. But sense you and ilk are waiting in line to JOIN the human race, you guys are irrelevant.

Forum List

Back