Leaker from Pentagon identified

So.....wasn't Russia behind this leaked report???

And now that story has been debunked.

Will this 21 y/o boy stupid story will be debunked too?

C'mon people wake up!

I don't know anything about this event but the Information released by the government authorities stinks to high heaven. I am very knowledgeable about the highest levels of classification and the story just doesn't seem accurate. People who are responsible for the physical security of the information have a lot of explaining to do. Some of the information is or should be compartmentalized which means that it's release is a grave national security breach and could place us in an immediate war footing. None of this should have been allowed to be bandied about in public.

I don't know anything about this event but the Information released by the government authorities stinks to high heaven. I am very knowledgeable about the highest levels of classification and the story just doesn't seem accurate. People who are responsible for the physical security of the information have a lot of explaining to do. Some of the information is or should be compartmentalized which means that it's release is a grave national security breach and could place us in an immediate war footing. None of this should have been allowed to be bandied about in public.

And no one will lose their jobs over it.

Carry on.....

Apparently, he was a gun loving racist, which in my view, is the main reason the leaker was found and ratted out.

Now if it was a Leftist leaking a Supreme court decision or things about Trump then all of a sudden finding the person leaking the information is too hard to do.

The article says that about 1.25 million people have such security clearance to such data. How on earth then do they keep any of it secret?

Insane.

The fact they found this guy but still (DONT KNOW) who the Supreme Court leaker is makes me laugh.

OF COURSE THEY KNOW WHO LEAKED THE DOBBS DECISION. THIS CORRUPT ADMIN IS COVERING FOR THEIR SIDE.

FUCK BIDEN AND FUCK GARLAND.

A young man with a possible great future and all down the toilet. If he ever gets out of prison he will end up on skid row.
And for no reason possible than he wanted to look like a big shot to impress his online buddies.
He's probably looking for the reset button on his console about right now. That is what you do when you mess up in video games right?

Forum List

Back