LEARN TO CODE JOE......what a buffoon lol

And he’s the brightest in the clown car.
He essentially just said the same shit Hillary said to the miners in 2016.

How can anyone that stupid be qualified to be president.
Hillary blasted the miners and Joe happily repeats her MASSIVE BLUNDER????

What is your advise to the coal miners since their jobs are not coming back? Even under Trump they have not.
My advice would not be to take your 50 year old ass to a trade school and try to compete with kids who grew up basically already knowing the skills who also happen to work for 30% less than you and try to compete with them.

Clueless

Now we know what your advise would not be, what would it be? Or would you just tell them they are SOL and suck it up?

What is your advise to the coal miners since their jobs are not coming back? Even under Trump they have not.
My advice would not be to take your 50 year old ass to a trade school and try to compete with kids who grew up basically already knowing the skills who also happen to work for 30% less than you and try to compete with them.

Clueless

Now we know what your advise would not be, what would it be? Or would you just tell them they are SOL and suck it up?
Already covered earlier. Try reading the thread so you don't keep repeating yourself.

K/thanks

So when are all those mining jobs going to come back?

About three days after you loons realize that windmill is not keeping the lights on.
By the way-
Businesses closed after massive Co-op City wind turbine falls Just yesterday
upload_2019-12-31_11-24-0.jpeg

About three days after you loons realize that windmill is not keeping the lights on.

The lights are staying on now without all those coal jobs. Do you see that changing?
While electricity does come out of the wall, it doesn't originate from there.

By the way-
View attachment 297537
Lol

Windmill destroyed by........THE WIND it was ment to capture

Too funny

By the way-
View attachment 297537
Lol

Too funny

Yep, and hopefully we don't need to review what happens in California when the wind blows.

Clueless

Already covered earlier. Try reading the thread so you don't keep repeating yourself.

K/thanks

Oh yeah...go to "similar industries"....of which there is none for a few hundred miles in all directions.

Clueless

K/thanks

Oh yeah...go to "similar industries"....of which there is none for a few hundred miles in all directions.
And there are coding jobs in the middle of coal country???

FAIL

Idiot

Clueless

K/thanks

How many coding camps do you think exist in coal ville? Want to get job coding?......guess what sport, you have live in a technology center.

By the way-
View attachment 297537
Lol

Too funny
And they say it was only 35 mph.

wind turbines to replace coal? No. Lol
To make them, coal is used or natural gas.
Can You Make a Wind Turbine Without Fossil Fuels? | Energy Central

Last edited:

Clueless

K/thanks

And there are coding jobs in the middle of coal country???

FAIL

Idiot

I was not the one that told them to code...so you fail again.

But perhaps you have heard of this thing called the "internet"...it allows you to do all sorts of jobs from home. Coding is almost tailor made for such things.

My BIL is a communications systems engineer and he has worked from home for the last 15 plus years.

Clueless

K/thanks

How many coding camps do you think exist in coal ville? Want to get job coding?......guess what sport, you have live in a technology center.

Was not my idea dumbass.

Also, there is this thing called the internet...people use it to learn all sorts of jobs...including coding.

Biden votes consistently for H1-Bs to replace Americans and all of a sudden is telling unemployed miners to learn how to program?
What a fucking hypocrite.

Clueless

K/thanks

Was not my idea dumbass.

Also, there is this thing called the internet...people use it to learn all sorts of jobs...including coding.

Sure it was dumbass. You mocked tramps and snidely said where are the coal miners going to get jobs with similar skill sets.

Seems pretty straightforward to me.

You have to have a teacher for coding, dumbass. Where in Appalachia you going to find one? Shit, I doubt they have high speed internet out their.

Dumbass.

Sure it was dumbass. You mocked tramps and snidely said where are the coal miners going to get jobs with similar skill sets.

Nope, sorry you are wrong as usual.

I did mock gramps for mocking Joe without an actual solution for the problem.

Sort of like I mocked you for not knowing that people can learn to code on the internet.

Could Biden be any further out to lunch? The man has no clue what it means when someone has dedicated their ENTIRE LIFE to one job.

If they dedicated their ENTIRE LIFE to a job that's been in decline for decades, it means they fucked up. Time to learn something new.

Nope, sorry you are wrong as usual.

I did mock gramps for mocking Joe without an actual solution for the problem.

Sort of like I mocked you for not knowing that people can learn to code on the internet.

You only mock yourself, my daughter goes to coding camps at Stanford, she is 13 and knows far more about it than I ever will. But I do know this...they bring coding teachers in from all over the country for those camps.

Seems like it is you who doesn't understand the difficulty of learning to code.

Typical for a basement dweller.

Clueless

So what do you suggest for a 50 year old whose industry has gone away, to never return?
Miners have a skillset. Manual labor and deep work ethics. Take those skills to another industry that has SIMILAR SKILLSETS.
Hint: Programming video games is nothing like mining.

Class dismissed

Great idea. What other industry would that be?

You only mock yourself, my daughter goes to coding camps at Stanford, she is 13 and knows far more about it than I ever will. But I do know this...they bring coding teachers in from all over the country for those camps.

Seems like it is you who doesn't understand the difficulty of learning to code.

Typical for a basement dweller.

Sorry your daughter needs so much help, but seeing the IQ level of her father it is no wonder.

But I am sure those camps love taking your money!

Forum List

Back