LEARN TO CODE JOE......what a buffoon lol

So when are all those mining jobs going to come back?
When the market demands coal.
The market will steer the economy.

So never, right? Looks like Hillary was right after all.
Hillary wants the market to make the decision?

The market already made that decision.
And Ds still want to legislate what the market decided.
You know the Ds wanted to legislate music and video games years ago;
Would that have pleased you?

Why are you trying to change the subject? Coal is dead. The market killed it.

He essentially just said the same shit Hillary said to the miners in 2016.

How can anyone that stupid be qualified to be president.
Hillary blasted the miners and Joe happily repeats her MASSIVE BLUNDER????

What is your advise to the coal miners since their jobs are not coming back? Even under Trump they have not.
My advice would not be to take your 50 year old ass to a trade school and try to compete with kids who grew up basically already knowing the skills who also happen to work for 30% less than you and try to compete with them.

Clueless

So what do you suggest for a 50 year old whose industry has gone away, to never return?
Miners have a skillset. Manual labor and deep work ethics. Take those skills to another industry that has SIMILAR SKILLSETS.
Hint: Programming video games is nothing like mining.

Class dismissed

Great idea. What other industry would that be?
Construction...
Americans rather than illegals.
Good idea?

When the market demands coal.
The market will steer the economy.

So never, right? Looks like Hillary was right after all.
Hillary wants the market to make the decision?

The market already made that decision.
And Ds still want to legislate what the market decided.
You know the Ds wanted to legislate music and video games years ago;
Would that have pleased you?

Why are you trying to change the subject? Coal is dead. The market killed it.
And Mexicans are born to construct buildings.
You asked what industry their skills fit and I answered.
You just don’t like the answer.

I was not the one that told them to code...so you fail again.

Let's boil this down shall we.

This thread is about a moronic statement by Biden.
YOU not being an honest broker come in and attempt to deflect.
YOU make an equally stupid statement and when called on it YOU point the finger at Biden.

And your work from home nonsense is just that as it pertains to miners. There are no coding schools in coal country. There are no coding jobs in coal country. And anyone hiring for those positions is not going to hire a 50 year old miner who is green behind the ears to work from home.

You've made a fool of yourself. STOP DIGGING

YOU make an equally stupid statement and when called on it YOU point the finger at Biden.

And your work from home nonsense is just that as it pertains to miners. There are no coding schools in coal country. There are no coding jobs in coal country. And anyone hiring for those positions is not going to hire a 50 year old miner who is green behind the ears to work from home.

You are really confused by this whole internet thing. The great part of the "working from home" thing is that you do not need to be in the location of the job.

Seems Joe's suggestion is no more stupid than yours.

You only mock yourself, my daughter goes to coding camps at Stanford, she is 13 and knows far more about it than I ever will. But I do know this...they bring coding teachers in from all over the country for those camps.

Seems like it is you who doesn't understand the difficulty of learning to code.

Typical for a basement dweller.

Sorry your daughter needs so much help, but seeing the IQ level of her father it is no wonder.

But I am sure those camps love taking your money!

Yeah, I can code good enough to write the average global climate model. She is already coding games that are far more complex than the most complex climate model.

She would crush you in any IQ metric you wish to challenge her.

And he’s the brightest in the clown car.

About three days after you loons realize that windmill is not keeping the lights on.
By the way-
Businesses closed after massive Co-op City wind turbine falls Just yesterday
View attachment 297537

Cars and trucks seem to catch hell from all industries.
No-Driving-Zone-mod.jpg

You are really confused by this whole internet thing. The great part of the "working from home" thing is that you do not need to be in the location of the job.

I am not the one running for president. He is.

Fail again

Caught this myself, just yet another of the literally 1,000's of truly ignorant quotes by Biden.
Newsweek recently called him a "Gaffe machine". He is the clown that just keeps giving.
In my opinion, there is just too many dumb statements made by him like this to just scoff it off as unintentional.
He is the gaffe. He isn't accidentally saying so many offensive things.... he IS that offensive. These are his opinions.

You seem to be really confused that high speed internet is confined to CITIES.

A bigger geographical moron than you would be hard to find.

About three days after you loons realize that windmill is not keeping the lights on.
By the way-
Businesses closed after massive Co-op City wind turbine falls Just yesterday
View attachment 297537

Cars and trucks seem to catch hell from all industries.
No-Driving-Zone-mod.jpg
35 mph winds took it down...

Sort of like I mocked you for not knowing that people can learn to code on the internet.

You only mock yourself, my daughter goes to coding camps at Stanford, she is 13 and knows far more about it than I ever will. But I do know this...they bring coding teachers in from all over the country for those camps.

Software is one of the easiest industries to break into. The skills required can be learned by anyone with internet access, basic intelligence and the desire to do so. And if you have the skills, most tech companies don't care whether you have a degree or not.

Joe's a douchebag, but he's right on this one issue.

And BTW, of I was a Democrat I would be burying my head in shame that this guy is leading the pack for the highest office in the world.
AND THAT IS JUST HOW FUCKED UP AMERICA IS TODAY.

Sorry your daughter needs so much help, but seeing the IQ level of her father it is no wonder.

Yeah, I can code good enough to write the average global climate model. She is already coding games that are far more complex than the most complex climate model.

I guess the apple fell a long damn way from the tree then.

And most of these workers are in battleground states.

Talk about accidentally shooting yourself twice in the back. I thought only the Clintons could do that.

When is Jack Dorsey going to ban Plugs from Twitter for using the C-work?

Just wonderin'.

I guess the apple fell a long damn way from the tree then.

Yeah, she's an actual genius. I'm not. I have no problem with that. I am proud as hell of what she has already accomplished.
Just think, she has already learned more, and done more in her short life, than you ever will in your entire life, however long it may be.

Sort of like I mocked you for not knowing that people can learn to code on the internet.

Software is one of the easiest industries to break into. The skills required can be learned by anyone with internet access, basic intelligence and the desire to do so. And if you have the skills, most tech companies don't care whether you have a degree or not.

Joe's a douchebag, but he's right on this one issue.
And you obviously don't have the slightest clue what you are talking about.
Tech abilities are no different than any other abilities, if you are an average person, with an average intelligence - at best - you will be average at that skill.
The tech field is one of the hardest to excel in. And one that has some of the highest level of required dedication and basically... you have to live for the job to get beyond mediocrity.

You seem to be really confused that high speed internet is confined to CITIES.

A bigger geographical moron than you would be hard to find.

You are very confused about where high speed internet is.

My BIL has worked from home in a city of less than 10,000 spread out over the fields of Ohio for the last 15 years. His job could not be done without high speed internet.

The closest big city is more than 100 miles away.

Amazing how uninformed you people are.

Forum List

Back