Left has meltdown over impending demise of Biden student loan debt shifting scheme.

Trump's wall cost about $5 to 10 billion depending on who you ask.
Biden's loan forgiveness will cost between $400 billion and $1 trillion depending on who you ask.
See the difference?
Is there anything in the statutes that limit emergency powers to a certain amount?

I’ll save you the time.

No.

And then resume their court-packing narrative.
Court packing isn’t going to happen.

But this adds to the ongoing evidence that the conservative court doesn’t care about the law. They’re just looking for a political outcome.

Not really. It's called Supply and Demand. When supply is high (like it was years ago) and demand is low, prices go down. When demand is high and supply is low (like it's been the past two decades) prices go up.
When was supply ever high, in higher education institutions? Never, that I am aware of.... Even in my era decades ago, it was not easy getting in to the University you wanted....unless you had an inside connection!!! Shoot, I think I applied to at least 6 to 10 that I would like to attend, hoping I'd be accepted by a couple... to choose from! It was still cheap, compared to today!

Court packing isn’t going to happen.

But this adds to the ongoing evidence that the conservative court doesn’t care about the law. They’re just looking for a political outcome.
Tell us the law you're speaking about.

Your point is irrelevant and has nothing to do with the statutory language.

Not that the conservative judges care about what laws actually say anymore.
Here is your comment: "Trump had to use emergency powers to send the money to fund the border wall which was not appropriated for it. Trump argued in court that he gets to decide what constitutes an emergency. Doesn't Biden get the same consideration?

If you don't see the relevance in pointing out Biden's expenditure being some 100x - 200x larger, that is your problem.

Average cost per taxpayer to cover the loans affluent, college-educated professionals will be $2700 per.

Now why should the mechanics and secretaries have to cough up nearly $3000 to hand out $10,000 to accountants and engineers?

The U.S. government is 31$ trillions dollars in debt.

Where did that money go?

Well, it goes to the American people (mostly) thru a lot of different mechanisms

But where does it go after that?

Since we have a trickle up economy, it all ends up in the hands of the wealthiest 0.01%

So the wealthiest 0.01% should pay for 100% of all student loans (since they have the money and won't just pay the money back to the government in taxes).

This is how to end slavery in America!

We have slavery in America? When did that start? I was unaware of that.

31 trillion in debt, where did that money go? Much like this, Democrat vote buying, that's where.

Average cost per taxpayer to cover the loans affluent, college-educated professionals will be $2700 per.

Now why should the mechanics and secretaries have to cough up nearly $3000 to hand out $10,000 to accountants and engineers?

More than that, we go ahead with this and you and I pay for these accountants and lawyers. Then when we need their help, they charge us $150.00 per hour or more because they have the education we paid for.

When was supply ever high, in higher education institutions? Never, that I am aware of.... Even in my era decades ago, it was not easy getting in to the University you wanted....unless you had an inside connection!!! Shoot, I think I applied to at least 6 to 10 that I would like to attend, hoping I'd be accepted by a couple... to choose from! It was still cheap, compared to today!

When I was in high school back in the 70s, perhaps in a class of 35 people, maybe seven or eight would actually go to college. Today most of the class goes to college. That's one of the reasons we have such a shortage of manual blue collar labor today.

Not in the least. Trump had to use emergency powers to send the money to fund the border wall which was not appropriated for it.

Trump argued in court that he gets to decide what constitutes an emergency.

Doesn't Biden get the same consideration?

The money came from the defense fund that the Republicans passed before the commies took over the House.

When I was in high school back in the 70s, perhaps in a class of 35 people, maybe seven or eight would actually go to college. Today most of the class goes to college. That's one of the reasons we have such a shortage of manual blue collar labor today.
I was in HS in 70’s and 70% went to college. I was in what was the “A” class of academics but it was hard.
College back then had targeted employment goals. Salisbury University was once a teachers college. 100% assured teaching position upon graduation.
As colleges diversified many of the studies became “fillers” where the likelihood of employment in that field wasn’t even 50% but enrollment swelled. Master and doctorates became far more necessary also.
I do believe the trades are every bit as useful, practical and noble.

We have slavery in America? When did that start? I was unaware of that.

31 trillion in debt, where did that money go? Much like this, Democrat vote buying, that's where.

Yes, we have insidious slavery in America.

It's done thru debt. Almost everyone gets credit, which makes it possible to buy thing that they really can't afford. That in turn drives up the price of everything which means that people can only afford to buy things by going further into debt. It's a vicious cycle.

In the end, everyone has mortgaged their lives away. The banks own our houses and our houses own us. It's insidious slavery.

Remember when people had to save their money in order to buy things?

If credit were illegal and people had to save to buy things, prices would drop like a rock - and we'd be a free people.

Student loans are a slavery scam. People have to get a degree to get a decent job (mostly) or they get paid shit wages. To get a degree they have to go into debt. So they spend most of their adult lives paying down that debt. They can't risk quitting their jobs because of their debt. They have no choices in life. They are slaves.

You really believe that $31 trillion in government debt went to vote buying? Seriously? Where's my share? I vote Democrat and nobody ever gave me a cent! Doesn't matter - I'd take the money and vote for who I wanted anyway - so I guess that vote buying wouldn't work...guess again!

Student loans are a slavery scam. People have to get a degree to get a decent job (mostly) or they get paid shit wages. To get a degree they have to go into debt. So they spend most of their adult lives paying down that debt. They can't risk quitting their jobs because of their debt. They have no choices in life. They are slaves.
Skilled tradesmen make good wages and dont have the massive student loan debt

But for those who demand a sit down job in accounting or whatever the military is hiring and eager to subsidize higher education

Forum List

Back