Left on Full Spin Cycle Over Rocket Man Meeting

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Trump wants to negotiate peace, the left bitches.
Trump does not meet to negotiate peace, the left bitches.

Kim Jong Un wants to be seen as Donald Trump’s equal. A meeting would do that

Kim Jong Un wants to be seen as Donald Trump’s equal. A meeting would do that.

I guess everyone the President meets is seen as an equal in Leftardia land.

th

Actually, this is a pretty savvy political move on Un's part.

If Trump meets with him, then it legitimizes Un as a leader of a nuclear nation.

If Trump doesn't meet with him, Un can use it as propaganda to get his country behind him while he ramps up his missile and nuke programs.

Trump is damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't.

If Trump meets with him, then it legitimizes Un as a leader of a nuclear nation.

If Trump doesn't meet with him, Un can use it as propaganda to get his country behind him while he ramps up his missile and nuke programs.

You posted that crap on another thread

NEWSFLASH: KJU is already a leader of a nuclear nation.
Thank you, Bill.

Life must be miserable for a left loon.

Personally, I can't wait until the left goes full-retard and starts rioting and burning their own houses and businesses down.

Yeah, I'm a sick puppy but it's all so entertaining. :biggrin:

Life must be miserable for a left loon.

Personally, I can't wait until the left goes full-retard and starts rioting and burning their own houses and businesses down.

Yeah, I'm a sick puppy but it's all so entertaining. :biggrin:

Well the downside is they'll expect us to help them rebuild

That's great. I'd love to stop in at a McDonald's or Arby's next time I happen to find myself in Pyongyang. :biggrin:

I guess everyone the President meets is seen as an equal in Leftardia land.
I guess I expect this kind of behavior from partisans, but somehow I'm always still a little disappointed. This party-over-country shit was old a long time ago.

They certainly can't blame us, since we Republicans and conservatives are the "party of country".

I love watching the left spin and self destruct at the prospect of Trump doing what no other president ever has... Bring our enemy, North Korea; crawling to us asking for talks... The writing is on the wall for you leftists. Your messiah is gone. And none of his Apostles are getting enough attention to spread the message. The rest of the world gets it. Your own acknowledgement is irrelevant. The die has been cast.

Last edited:
I love watching the left spin and self destruct at the prospect of Trump doing what no other president ever has... Bring our North Korea crawling to us asking for talks... The writing is on the wall for you leftists. Your messiah is gone. And none of his Apostles are getting enough attention to spread the message. The rest of the world gets it. Your own acknowledgement is irrelevant. The die has been cast.

if it works out this will be another in a long list

of a solid kick in the nutz of the leftards

I love watching the left spin and self destruct at the prospect of Trump doing what no other president ever has... Bring our North Korea crawling to us asking for talks... The writing is on the wall for you leftists. Your messiah is gone. And none of his Apostles are getting enough attention to spread the message. The rest of the world gets it. Your own acknowledgement is irrelevant. The die has been cast.

The best part is the initial reports from leftist media admitting how great an achievement this will be for Trump. Then the memo, and talking points came out... Now all the leftist media is claiming Trump is getting gamed by a 30 something year old who's never left his country since assuming power... The pathetic desperation of the Left would be a thing to pity, if they weren't such traitorous bastards...

The best part is the initial reports from leftist media admitting how great an achie ement this will be for Trump. Then the memo, and talking points came out... Now all the leftist media is claiming Trump is getting gamed by a 30 something year old who's never left his country since assuming power... The pathetic desperation of the Left would be a thing to pity, if they weren't such traitorous bastards...

--LOL

where was the media when clinton got "gamed" so "gamed that

because of his polices the NKs have nuclear warheads

--LOL

maybe this little ad will jog everyones memory

on how the Clinton admin Fcked up

Last edited:

The best part is the initial reports from leftist media admitting how great an achie ement this will be for Trump. Then the memo, and talking points came out... Now all the leftist media is claiming Trump is getting gamed by a 30 something year old who's never left his country since assuming power... The pathetic desperation of the Left would be a thing to pity, if they weren't such traitorous bastards...

--LOL

where was the media when clinton got "gamed" so "gamed that

because of his polices the NKs have nuclear warheads

--LOL

maybe this little ad will job everyones memory

on how the Clinton admin Fcked up

When fat boy realized that Trump was willing to drop something other than pallets of cash... He folded. I knew the fat fuck wasn't crazy after all...

Forum List

Back