Left on Full Spin Cycle Over Rocket Man Meeting

I love watching the left spin and self destruct at the prospect of Trump doing what no other president ever has... Bring our North Korea crawling to us asking for talks... The writing is on the wall for you leftists. Your messiah is gone. And none of his Apostles are getting enough attention to spread the message. The rest of the world gets it. Your own acknowledgement is irrelevant. The die has been cast.

if it works out this will be another in a long list

of a solid kick in the nutz of the leftards
The best part is the initial reports from leftist media admitting how great an achie ement this will be for Trump. Then the memo, and talking points came out... Now all the leftist media is claiming Trump is getting gamed by a 30 something year old who's never left his country since assuming power... The pathetic desperation of the Left would be a thing to pity, if they weren't such traitorous bastards...

--LOL

where was the media when clinton got "gamed" so "gamed that

because of his polices the NKs have nuclear warheads

--LOL

maybe this little ad will job everyones memory

on how the Clinton admin Fcked up

When fat boy realized that Trump was willing to drop something other than pallets of cash... He folded. I knew the fat fuck wasn't crazy after all...

and trump still have lots of leverage going into this deal

Can you IMAGINE these whute wing fucknuts and the blubbering tantrum they would have thrown, had Obama "appeased" Kim like this?

Anyway, it's not just liberals worrying how Trump can fuck this up. GOP congress creatures also wrote Trump a letter urging extreme caution. Basically, they know he is a moron that Kim can manipulate.

I love watching the left spin and self destruct at the prospect of Trump doing what no other president ever has... Bring our North Korea crawling to us asking for talks... The writing is on the wall for you leftists. Your messiah is gone. And none of his Apostles are getting enough attention to spread the message. The rest of the world gets it. Your own acknowledgement is irrelevant. The die has been cast.

The Leftards have no nutz though, so it will be a solid kick in the Leftards Manginas :smoke:

Memo To Leftards:

slow-down-your-mangina-is-hemorrhaging.jpg

Memo To Leftards:

fd747b21703b044615b93536f4e53d95.jpg

The Leftards have no nutz though, so it will be a solid kick in the Leftards Manginas :smoke:

Memo To Leftards:

slow-down-your-mangina-is-hemorrhaging.jpg

Memo To Leftards:

fd747b21703b044615b93536f4e53d95.jpg

good post

The best part is the initial reports from leftist media admitting how great an achie ement this will be for Trump. Then the memo, and talking points came out... Now all the leftist media is claiming Trump is getting gamed by a 30 something year old who's never left his country since assuming power... The pathetic desperation of the Left would be a thing to pity, if they weren't such traitorous bastards...

--LOL

where was the media when clinton got "gamed" so "gamed that

because of his polices the NKs have nuclear warheads

--LOL

maybe this little ad will job everyones memory

on how the Clinton admin Fcked up

When fat boy realized that Trump was willing to drop something other than pallets of cash... He folded. I knew the fat fuck wasn't crazy after all...

indeed he did

he also knew that Trump has much more leverage available if need be

Forum List

Back