Left Parroting North Korea Propaganda

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Color me shocked, the left siding with North Korea over America.

Watched them do it for decades with the Soviet Union.

Two of the nation’s most active anti-Trump “resistance” organizations are taking decidedly pro-North Korea stances in the United States’ developing nuclear standoff with the communist country, whose leader, Kim Jong Un, has repeatedly threatened to launch a nuclear strike against America.

One group is Refuse Fascism, a well-funded “resistance” group created for the express purpose of opposing President Trump’s administration. Internal presentations from a Refuse Fascism conference last month said the group intends to make America’s leaders lose “international legitimacy” as a way of ultimately bringing down the Trump presidency, as TheDC first reported.

The other group is Workers World Party, a Marxist organization that has played a leading role in anti-Trump demonstrations across the country.

Both groups have consistently echoed North Korean talking points that demonize America while excusing Un’s genocidal regime, and both groups have instructed their followers to distrust American media reporting that reflects negatively on North Korean leaders’ oppression of their own people.

Keep reading…

Your first sentence is a bald faced lie so I stopped reading at this time.
Kim Yong Un is toying and laughing at Trump while the fat anus huffs and puffs and does nothing.

Personally, I don't care either way if there is a war, but I think it would NOT be advantageous for the West.

The Daily Caller.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Don't you idiots ever get tired of embarrassing yourselves with your sources?

Personally, I don't care either way if there is a war, but I think it would NOT be advantageous for the West.

An interesting sentiment.

If there is a war, Southeast Asia will be destroyed. It will not be advantageous to anyone.

Daily Caller. Lol
These morons who use these ridiculous sources are the same ones that call the most prominent news agencies and best journalists " fake news."
You can't make this shit up.

Kim Yong Un is toying and laughing at Trump while the fat anus huffs and puffs and does nothing.

Kim is counting on you people.
Another liar pipes in.

Where's the lie? Be specific.
Thinking " the left" is on Un's side..

You trump whores are already climbing the scrap heap of history and history won't be kind to your liar in Chief and his brown shirts. YOU.

"Both groups have consistently echoed North Korean talking points that demonize America while excusing Un’s genocidal regime, and both groups have instructed their followers to distrust American media reporting that reflects negatively on North Korean leaders’ oppression of their own people."

"Both groups have consistently echoed North Korean talking points that demonize America while excusing Un’s genocidal regime, and both groups have instructed their followers to distrust American media reporting that reflects negatively on North Korean leaders’ oppression of their own people."
Your cut and paste post proves you're not capable of a cogent thought of your own.

Everything that comes from the far far right media is a lie. Their entire motif is to stump for the worse prez in history..

You're correct. The Imbecile is wrong.... AS USUAL.

No need in giving the Kommie racist anti-American pig the satisfaction of dragging you through the mud with him

Dear Lord, please give me the power to administer Internet Slaps as deserved to Leftist JackAsses....I do realize that would be a 24/7 endless task however

The Daily Caller.

Deny reality, Leftard.
Workers World’s magazine published an editorialtitled “Korea won’t be intimidated.” The editorial claimed America — and not the North Korean regime — is the country standing in the way of peace. The last nine paragraphs of the editorial were direct quotes from North Korea’s government.

Five days later, the magazine published another editorial titled “Self-defense and the DPRK” that portrayed the U.S. as the “oppressor” of North Korea.

Three days after the UN voted on the new sanctions, Refuse Fascism — whose financial backers include left-wing financier George Soros — published an outraged statement that framed the U.S.-North Koreas standoff as “the largest military power in the world bullying a small, isolated country and terrorizing the people of that entire region.”

In July, Refuse Fascism issued a statement accusing the U.S. of using a “playbook of demonization” against Kim Jong Un. The statement urged Americans to put aside their country’s and “act in the interests of humanity instead.”

“Stop thinking like an American,” the statement said. “Start thinking about humanity.”

What the hell does the left want? The leaderless incoherent democrat party seems incapable of responding to N.K.'s recent incident and the liberal MSM seems to be relieved that democrats continue to remain silent. So what the hell does the left want the President to do?

The Daily Caller.

Deny reality, Leftard.
Workers World’s magazine published an editorialtitled “Korea won’t be intimidated.” The editorial claimed America — and not the North Korean regime — is the country standing in the way of peace. The last nine paragraphs of the editorial were direct quotes from North Korea’s government.

Five days later, the magazine published another editorial titled “Self-defense and the DPRK” that portrayed the U.S. as the “oppressor” of North Korea.

Three days after the UN voted on the new sanctions, Refuse Fascism — whose financial backers include left-wing financier George Soros — published an outraged statement that framed the U.S.-North Koreas standoff as “the largest military power in the world bullying a small, isolated country and terrorizing the people of that entire region.”

In July, Refuse Fascism issued a statement accusing the U.S. of using a “playbook of demonization” against Kim Jong Un. The statement urged Americans to put aside their country’s and “act in the interests of humanity instead.”

“Stop thinking like an American,” the statement said. “Start thinking about humanity.”
Let me clue you in moron. There are no viable military options dealing with NK. President Obama knew this, unfortunately the Liar in Chief is a slow learner.
Sanctions are the only viable option.

Forum List

Back