Left unhinged: BLM, we need to start killing people

Status
Not open for further replies.
They don't realise that a Community Organising Race Baiting Agitator Faggot isn't in the Oval Office anymore.

You Nazi shitstains miscalculated. The whole nation hates you. You should have stayed in your dark slimy crevices, like the cockroaches that you are.

So, Nazis, what's the plan now? Cry harder?

Explain President Trump then, you befuddled old hag

Oh my, someone questioning the system again?
Calling for "killing" is not just "someone questioning the system again".

I'm not sure the BLM movement as a whole is "calling for killing".
From all appearances it taints your "whole".

It's always appeared that way to some folks they were whining from day one, as some always do, anytime anyone questions the system.
We questioned the system...that's why WE elected Trump.

Goldman Sachs continuity as per usual. We questioned the system with another "billionaire", damn we showed 'em.

They don't realise that a Community Organising Race Baiting Agitator Faggot isn't in the Oval Office anymore.

You Nazi shitstains miscalculated. The whole nation hates you. You should have stayed in your dark slimy crevices, like the cockroaches that you are.

Explain President Trump then, you befuddled old hag

Trump's own handlers can't explain him, c'mon now.

Lol, are you triggered snowflake?

They are getting Triggered all over the place, it's great fun, the Leftist Maniacs are losing their crap further by the minute now, they are not far away from giving President Trump what he needs to deal with these unhinged maniacs.

A society needs order and discipline and the rule of law, the Leftist Maniacs if they can't get their way fully intend to burn the place down, so as such they must be brought under the heel and kept there.

Here comes the law and order

President Trump is an Alpha Male and he won't stand for these knuckledragging criminals causing trouble like Obama did.
OMG! I wish Trump would put YOU in his cabinet!
img_6984.jpg

[
I love a good police state,

So you really miss Obama, then?

let's look for a tweet on that, shall we?

Tweet? We have USMB.....

Obama was as awful as Bush before him and as awful as both Don and Hilary. You always have Wall Street, Goldman Sachs and the usual suspects running your economy son. Some of you folks are too hung up on meaningless partisanshithead bragging "rights".

I don't know, another month of this crap from the Leftist Maniacs, President Trump might just declare a nationwide State of Emergency and shut it all down and you'll be under Martial Law....and then wouldn't that be fun for some
kinkysmiley6.gif
but a nightmare of epic proportions for others :badgrin:

Thanks for that illustration of just what a proud Nazi shitstain you are.

And none of the other Trump-thugs will condemn you for it. All of the Trump thugs on this board refuse to utter a peep of condemnation of the Nazi shitstains, even when I prompt them directly. They're either proud Nazis themselves, or they're whupped, terrified of their own party.

Liberals, being made of sterner stuff, just laugh at you Nazi shitstains. And there's jack you can do about it.

Hey, how about you get your bestest Nazi pal Bannon to send some thugs after me? That would be interesting.

Who knew BLM was a violent crazy bunch of dumbfucks?

Its time to put these people in their place. Violence is rediculous, but if they eant to go, they'll see just how cowboy conservatives are.

Translation, the left dont want none!

BLM Anti-Trump Protest In Seattle: ‘We Need To Start Killing People’
Black lives matter is no different than the KKK

That's certainly what some want everyone to believe, hence this thread.
As a minority I see no difference between the two

I don't know, another month of this crap from the Leftist Maniacs, President Trump might just declare a nationwide State of Emergency and shut it all down and you'll be under Martial Law....and then wouldn't that be fun for some
kinkysmiley6.gif

And none of the other Trump-thugs will condemn you for it. All of the Trump thugs on this board refuse to utter a peep of condemnation of the Nazi shitstains, even when I prompt them directly. They're either proud Nazis themselves, or they're whupped, terrified of their own party.

Liberals, being made of sterner stuff, just laugh at you Nazi shitstains. And there's jack you can do about it.

Hey, how about you get your bestest Nazi pal Bannon to send some thugs after me? That would be interesting.

You're triggered and unhinged....you may not last Trump's four....and likely eight years

kinkysmiley6.gif

You Leftists stopped laughing a while ago, you are literally crapping yourselves.

Calling for "killing" is not just "someone questioning the system again".

It's always appeared that way to some folks they were whining from day one, as some always do, anytime anyone questions the system.

Goldman Sachs continuity as per usual. We questioned the system with another "billionaire", damn we showed 'em.
Which is why he's doing what we want him to do...got it.

Here comes the law and order

President Trump is an Alpha Male and he won't stand for these knuckledragging criminals causing trouble like Obama did.
OMG! I wish Trump would put YOU in his cabinet!
img_6984.jpg
Washington Redskin, is shitting his pants with envy....

kinkysmiley6.gif

So far it is the leftard clown posse snowflakes that are attacking people in mobs.....so you really should shut the fuck up, moron. You have no moral high ground.

Its time to put these people in their place. Violence is rediculous, but if they eant to go, they'll see just how cowboy conservatives are.

Uh huh, and I guess some other idiots think all cops are murderers just because of a few bad apples in some departments that need cleaned out. Reckon that's just how unbalanced some folk are.

The loons are aghast Trump is doing exactly what he campaigned on.

Uh huh, and I guess some other idiots think all cops are murderers just because of a few bad apples in some departments that need cleaned out. Reckon that's just how unbalanced some folk are.
Only Liberals claim that all cops are murderers.

How many Goldman Sachs higher ups in his white house thus far pard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back