Left-wing activists follow me, block exit, after I look in their window...

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I had an interesting encounter with some professional left-wing activists yesterday.

I work in a three-floor building, and my office is on the first floor. I decided to take a walk around the building, and I went up the second floor, and I noticed some leftist political group had an office there, so I looked inside to look at their posters and slogans.

Someone rushed up and asked me if they could help me, and I said, "No. I just wanted to look at your stuff."

Note that I did not actually enter their office, I just peered in from the hallway outside.

I went up to the third floor and found a small room with a window looking outside. When I came out of the room, back into the hallway, there was a man waiting for me, and he had a hostile attitude. He had actually followed me to the third floor.

He demanded that I prove I worked in the building because I might be a trespasser. Note, that I was nowhere near his office at this point. I told him I didn't have to prove anything to him, but that I did work in the building. He demanded that I accompany him to the management office and I declined.

I went back down the stairs to the second floor and there was a woman there, and she blocked the door to the stairs that I wanted to take to get back to the first floor. I moved to get by her, and she said, "Don't touch me, I don't feel comfortable." Meanwhile, the man was on the other side of me at this time, so I was beginning to feel cornered.

Finally, to avoid making a scene, I agreed to go to the management office. Luckily however, a woman who worked in the management office showed up at this point, and I told her where I worked, and two activists finally let me alone.

I went back to my office and told my office manager, who called the management office. She said the office was an "anti-Trump" office, and they were "a pain in the ass."

I am glad I got out of this incident without violence, but I actually felt that these activists might be violent, because what they were doing was false imprisonment when they surrounded me and blocked the exits.

Note that the woman tried to make herself look like the victim when I touched her trying to get by while she was blocking the door. These people are professional agitators, and they used their Alinsky tactics on me.

I found out that leftist activists are angry people who will break the law when it suits them.

I had an interesting encounter with some professional left-wing activists yesterday.

I work in a three-floor building, and my office is on the first floor. I decided to take a walk around the building, and I went up the second floor, and I noticed some leftist political group had an office there, so I looked inside to look at their posters and slogans.

Someone rushed up and asked me if they could help me, and I said, "No. I just wanted to look at your stuff."

Note that I did not actually enter their office, I just peered in from the hallway outside.

I went up to the third floor and found a small room with a window looking outside. When I came out of the room, back into the hallway, there was a man waiting for me, and he had a hostile attitude. He had actually followed me to the third floor.

He demanded that I prove I worked in the building because I might be a trespasser. Note, that I was nowhere near his office at this point. I told him I didn't have to prove anything to him, but that I did work in the building. He demanded that I accompany him to the management office and I declined.

I went back down the stairs to the second floor and there was a woman there, and she blocked the door to the stairs that I wanted to take to get back to the first floor. I moved to get by her, and she said, "Don't touch me, I don't feel comfortable." Meanwhile, the man was on the other side of me at this time, so I was beginning to feel cornered.

Finally, to avoid making a scene, I agreed to go to the management office. Luckily however, a woman who worked in the management office showed up at this point, and I told her where I worked, and two activists finally let me alone.

I went back to my office and told my office manager, who called the management office. She said the office was an "anti-Trump" office, and they were "a pain in the ass."

I am glad I got out of this incident without violence, but I actually felt that these activists might be violent, because what they were doing was false imprisonment when they surrounded me and blocked the exits.

Note that the woman tried to make herself look like the victim when I touched her trying to get by while she was blocking the door. These people are professional agitators, and they used their Alinsky tactics on me.

Next time think about grabbing a fire extinguisher and freeze her ass. And if the guy tries anything break it over his head.

I found out that leftist activists are angry people who will break the law when it suits them.

Why are they still in the building? If you did that, you would be fired, and if your company promoted or condoned such harassment, your lease would be terminated. I would continue to visit the second floor, take photos looking inside their place of the posters, bring others to the place, let them be confronted in public, make others aware of this organization and their tactics through local media, and anything else you can do to shine light on what they really are. Don't let the fascists intimidate you.

Kinda makes you think the only way to shut these people down is violence in return for theirs.

Forum List

Back