🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

left wing Jill Stein, laughable Presidential Candidate...breaks law...what is it with lefties...

And you don't have anything better to do other than crying and whining about bunch of hippies spray painting your bulldozer...

Grow up...

And you don't have anything better to do other than crying and whining about bunch of hippies spray painting your bulldozer...

Grow up...

You mean breaking the law....yeah....people are so sensitive when left wingers ignore the law and vandalize someone elses property.....

Yeah, I am glad Trump isn't going through any lawsuits or criminal prosecution....yeah, I am sure glad...He's clean, like a diapered toddler...

This was a real bad deal out here. The protestors attacked the workers, the security guards and their dogs.

Yeah, I am glad Trump isn't going through any lawsuits or criminal prosecution....yeah, I am sure glad...He's clean, like a diapered toddler...

the clintons became billionaires from selling her office......he is an amatuer compared to them....

Grow up...

You mean breaking the law....yeah....people are so sensitive when left wingers ignore the law and vandalize someone elses property.....

You are just as useless as Jill Stein...

Grow up...

You are just as useless as Jill Stein...

Wow....great post......did you use any brain cells typing that out?

If a person is caught vandalizing something that doesn't belong to them, what do they think is going to happen next?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

But spray painting mosques with graffiti is OK to Trump "law and order" crowd. Funny that!

lol Just think of the kind of vermin a vandal would appoint as AG and to Federal benches. We've already got hard core racists and gangster friendly hacks in there now, so add a selection of emotionally stunted bourgeois self-eltitled Burb Brats and loons with no self-control to the mix.

Forum List

Back