Leftards Beware When Assaulting Trump Fans

A delicious irony, since that was literally the first thing I did when I arrived at this site in 2012, right between the Jacksonville shooting and the Newtown shooting. Thanks for keeping up and shit.
You have 109,000+ posts.

That you believe everyone is obligated to read every one of them is pompous horseshit.

Cute strawman. Can I pet him?

Actually I posted nothing about any "obligation". I simply noted that they're there and even told him where to find them. That he can't find the wherewithal to do so is entirely on his ass.
Nobody's reading through your old shit. You can explain your view in 20 words or less. You've spent far more time whining about it than doing it.

Wow, 1526, that was quite a while before the first American colony was founded. Any more strawmen you want to throw out?

Yes it was, which is also irrelevant. The citation was "slavery on this continent". That's a geographical term, not a political one. Slavery on this continent in no way began with the Declaration of Independence.

No, it began with the fucking indians on this continent, as I stated before, which was long before 1526.

Please to link me to any evidence "fucking indians [sic]" shipped slaves here from another continent. Thanks ever so much in advance.
Today I learned slavery is only bad if the slaves cross an ocean.

That's because you weren't paying attention.
I was, though. Maybe you need to express your opinions better.

The mall is a gun free zone! The rumpy butt should have been arrested for that.
As for tezass you may prefer a .40 but I love me some 22 inch biceps.
I carry in gun free malls. Just for the reason of the OP - self defense from crazies.

All they can do is to ask you to leave.
A walking risk to others because you think it is funny.
HUGE risk.
Until one of you Leftards starts tossing kids off the 3rd floor.

B
You be looking down the barrel of a 9mm with hollow points.

Trump Supporter Draws Gun In Self-Defense After Politically Motivated Attack
Bring it on assfuick. You think you stupid ass Trumpettes are the only ones that own guns?
Are you a negro?
Are you a white supremacist?
Negroes = white supremest?

Interesting insight into the mind of a Leftard.

I carry in gun free malls. Just for the reason of the OP - self defense from crazies.

Why is a law-abiding gun owner a risk to others?

Or by "others", do you mean "criminals"?

A delicious irony, since that was literally the first thing I did when I arrived at this site in 2012, right between the Jacksonville shooting and the Newtown shooting. Thanks for keeping up and shit.
You have 109,000+ posts.

That you believe everyone is obligated to read every one of them is pompous horseshit.

Actually I posted nothing about any "obligation". I simply noted that they're there and even told him where to find them. That he can't find the wherewithal to do so is entirely on his ass.
Nobody's reading through your old shit. You can explain your view in 20 words or less. You've spent far more time whining about it than doing it.

Clearly nobody is. Yet he asked for it without apparently wanting to find it, so --- fuckim.

Yes it was, which is also irrelevant. The citation was "slavery on this continent". That's a geographical term, not a political one. Slavery on this continent in no way began with the Declaration of Independence.

No, it began with the fucking indians on this continent, as I stated before, which was long before 1526.

Please to link me to any evidence "fucking indians [sic]" shipped slaves here from another continent. Thanks ever so much in advance.

It jest matt be thet that thar reedin is fun-duh-mental. Dood I wuz postin' to seem to of got it.

Funny, I believe you're the same sterling intellect who was just whining that I could explain in "20 words or less" (actually it's 'fewer'). I don't dumb down that far. Twenty words is advertising copy.

Last edited:

So why don't you show us these stories of innocents getting hurt or killed because a CCW holder shot them by accident.

So why don't you show us these stories of innocents getting hurt or killed because a CCW holder shot them by accident.
So you claim no one ever got killed because a CCW mishandled their gun or had it taken.

So you claim no one ever got killed because a CCW mishandled their gun or had it taken.

Carrying a gun is for self-defense of yourself and in some cases, others. You claim that us doing so brings potential harm to you. I don't know of any case where that happened. And if there are, very few and far between. In other words, the chances of you being harmed by a CCW carrier is higher than hitting the lotto.

Carrying a gun is for self-defense of yourself and in some cases, others. You claim that us doing so brings potential harm to you. I don't know of any case where that happened. And if there are, very few and far between. In other words, the chances of you being harmed by a CCW carrier is higher than hitting the lotto.

Cops make more mistakes than citizens carrying a gun.

And that is documented as well. CCW holders have been accused and convicted of gun crimes less than our police officers in the US. They are statistically more law abiding than the average citizen. So the lefts claims that they are at risk by having CCW holders in the US is absolutely false. They make false accusations instead of digging up the facts about us.

And that is documented as well. CCW holders have been accused and convicted of gun crimes less than our police officers in the US. They are statistically more law abiding than the average citizen. So the lefts claims that they are at risk by having CCW holders in the US is absolutely false. They make false accusations instead of digging up the facts about us.

They don't care about facts, it's all about power. A disarmed populace is a compliant populace.

You have 109,000+ posts.

Clearly nobody is. Yet he asked for it without apparently wanting to find it, so --- fuckim.
Fair enough. But you've whined about it far longer than it would have taken you to explain your view.

It jest matt be thet that thar reedin is fun-duh-mental. Dood I wuz postin' to seem to of got it.

Funny, I believe you're the same sterling intellect who was just whining that I could explain in "20 words or less" (actually it's 'fewer'). I don't dumb down that far. Twenty words is advertising copy.
20 words is plenty. Leftists can't comprehend anything that won't fit on a protest sign.

They don't care about facts, it's all about power. A disarmed populace is a compliant populace.

The problem with them is they listen to the MSM who doesn't inform them of all the crimes that have been stopped, lives saved, and people defending themselves. Instead, they parade these anti-gun nuts that convince them their lives are in danger because law abiding citizens are walking around armed.

Forum List

Back