Leftards Beware When Assaulting Trump Fans

I agree with you Norman, he had no business in harrassing the guy about his hat or trying to take a swipe at knocking it off... he was definitely in the wrong...

A person who is a concealed gun carrier,should be much more responsible, and level headed, than to pull a gun, on a guy, in the middle of the mall, because the guy tried to swipe his hat....

THAT was a crazy ass reaction as well!!!!

Punch the guy/gal in the nose, make it bleed as dad used to teach small little me, when or if being bullied!

But to pull your gun, for hat swiping? That's simply irrational, someone too high strung himself, to be carrying a concealed weapon...

So, in no way do I side with the jerk off hat swiper,

but I also do not agree that this incident was worthy of killing a man over it. And drawing the gun, showed me, the guy with the concealed gun, would take the chance of killing, over it... which is bat shit crazy!

He should have shot the guy dead. Put a hand on someone, you deserve to be shot dead for it.

You must be fun on dates.

With the amount of testosterone, he does not need dates. Women gravitate to his protective hands from their own volition.

Leftists have hard time picturing anyone could have this issue.

Doesn't that tell us volumes about what you think of women.
Not nearly as much as the left insisting women are nothing more than their genitals. They insist the only issues women care about are abortion and birth control.

Meanwhile, you never see leftist women protesting wearing brain costumes.

OK that made sense in the same way that Grape Nuts has either.

My post was to a specific poster about his post. "The left" doesn't collectively "insist" anything, any more than does "the right". This is another fallacy that needs to go yesterday.

He should have shot the guy dead. Put a hand on someone, you deserve to be shot dead for it.

With the amount of testosterone, he does not need dates. Women gravitate to his protective hands from their own volition.

Not nearly as much as the left insisting women are nothing more than their genitals. They insist the only issues women care about are abortion and birth control.

My post was to a specific poster about his post. "The left" doesn't collectively "insist" anything, any more than does "the right". This is another fallacy that needs to go yesterday.
Horseshit.

Be vigilant out there, and be responsible as well. And if, for some reason, you’re one of those loons who would slap the hat off of someone’s head because you don’t agree with the writing on the ball cap, here’s some advice. Take a deep breath, slowly count to five, and then go get a life. We live in a country with freedom of speech and the right of self-defense, and committing an act of violence against someone for their political views isn’t likely end up like you think it will.

spot on

~S~

I guess I find it hard to believe the concealed carry dude, carrying illegally in the mall, acted responsibly, by pulling his gun on a jerk that tried to knock his hat off his head.

I do not, in any way, see a jerk off guy who was wrongfully irritated by a stupid hat... and taking a swipe at it, to remove it, was some kind of lethal threat, to the concealed carry guy? Why was he ''in the right'' to pull his gun out, in the middle of a trafficked with people mall, for simply a guy, a crazy one, trying to swipe his hat? Is it okay to murder a jerk, that tries to swipe your hat off your head?

REALLY?

Sheesh, you guys are nothin' but yellow belly pussies who think this was okay and proper imho...

it was as stupid or even worse, than the jerk hating on the hat.... neither of the guys are something to write home about, again, imo.

You forgot to read what the POLICE said about the incident:

Wilkes-Barre Twp. police were quick to post on social media that there was no active shooter and the Trump supporter, who holds a concealed carry permit, appeared justified in pulling his gun in self defense.

Chief Will Clark on Tuesday indicated the Trump supporter was the victim and police are still looking for the person who attempted to assault him.

“The individual was wearing a hat in support of Donald Trump,” Clark said. “Apparently, the man told him to take the hat off. He refused. The individual threatened to assault him. The actor then took a swipe at the hat to knock it off his head. At that point, the victim backed up and drew his weapon and pointed it at the ground. The guy took off.

Heck I don't think you read the article at all, too busy dumping your ignorant opinion into the thread to do that adult thing......

Horseshit.

Actually it's called logic. Blanket generalization fallacy. Plato is not just a child's toy.
Same fallacy the OP committed creating this inane thread.
And it's where division starts. I guess that was his reasoning.

Horseshit.

Actually it's called logic. Blanket generalization fallacy. Plato is not just a child's toy.
Today I learned people on the right side of the political spectrum and people on the left side of the political spectrum do not share any opinions with people on their side.

This was told to me by an idiot.

I love it when you pretend to be tough.

Pretend? You saw what the guy pretending to be tough did when his intended victim defended himself. He ran like a little girl.

I hope he shit his pants.

Shat.

Today you shit; yesterday you shat. Tomorrow, if it's a good day, you will have shut.

Wow, look who's all up on the terminology of scat. Anything else you'd like to share? LMAO

Our leaders really have to speak out.

President Trump and all his living predecessors need to address the nation on political violence.

We do not want to become like Germany during the 1920s, when street battles were common. The consequence was the seizure of power in the 1930s by that unmentionable individual.

The United States of America faces a very challenging future (to say the least). It needs all sides to act in a civilized manner.

President Trump and all his living predecessors need to address the nation on political violence.

We do not want to become like Germany during the 1920s, when street battles were common. The consequence was the seizure of power in the 1930s by that unmentionable individual.

The United States of America faces a very challenging future (to say the least). It needs all sides to act in a civilized manner.
"My way or the highway" opinions of weaponized communists cannot hear civil words, because they are so intent on their goal-setting to destroy Constitutional freedoms of OTHER PEOPLE who fund their little turd show through taxation. These communistic it-takes-a-village proponents break laws, ignore precedence in legal matters, and when it becomes clear they lost, they just go somewhere else to destroy someone else's democracy. Recently, a loser of a presidential campaign showed up in Ireland most likely to impinge upon the union between England and Ireland to appease George Soros who failed to destroy the English he hated so with decimating their money supply and banking system. So now, he has to call in favors from his minions to get rid of his enemies' peace. George Soros is a monster, and so are his minions seeking his revenge for him.

Last edited:

In this case the person with the gun was the innocent party. It's the anti-Trump clown that started the problem. The CCW holder ended the problem.

Ninety-nine times out of a hundred the instigator in violent confrontations is somebody on the left. Nobody on the left would listen to what Trump has to say about violence. The better approach would be not to promote violence as some have.

Unknown 10.18.59 PM.jpeg

"My way or the highway" opinions of weaponized communists cannot hear civil words, because they are so intent on their goal-setting to destroy Constitutional freedoms of OTHER PEOPLE who fund their little turd show through taxation. These communistic it-takes-a-village proponents break laws, ignore precedence in legal matters, and when it becomes clear they lost, they just go somewhere else to destroy someone else's democracy. Recently, a loser of a presidential campaign showed up in Ireland most likely to impinge upon the union between England and Ireland to appease George Soros who failed to destroy the English he hated so with decimating their money supply and banking system. So now, he has to call in favors from his minions to get rid of his enemies' peace. George Soros is a monster, and so are his minions seeking his revenge for him.

:clap:

Horseshit.

And it's where division starts. I guess that was his reasoning.
Today I learned people on the right side of the political spectrum and people on the left side of the political spectrum do not share any opinions with people on their side.

This was told to me by an idiot.

You might want to spend less time talking to yourself and more time listening then.

Pussy hat wearing women are an embarrassment to women everywhere.

You know what that hat meant, right?

I'll have to take that as a "no".

Remember the "Access Hollywood tape" and what Rump said he liked to grab by? Whelp, those hats were a way of taking control back from that rapist language. Some of them, I assume, are good people.

If that counterattack "embarrasses" you, then I am embarrassed for you.

Forum List

Back