Leftards Beware When Assaulting Trump Fans

I guess I find it hard to believe the concealed carry dude, carrying illegally in the mall, acted responsibly, by pulling his gun on a jerk that tried to knock his hat off his head.

I do not, in any way, see a jerk off guy who was wrongfully irritated by a stupid hat... and taking a swipe at it, to remove it, was some kind of lethal threat, to the concealed carry guy? Why was he ''in the right'' to pull his gun out, in the middle of a trafficked with people mall, for simply a guy, a crazy one, trying to swipe his hat? Is it okay to murder a jerk, that tries to swipe your hat off your head?

REALLY?

Sheesh, you guys are nothin' but yellow belly pussies who think this was okay and proper imho...

it was as stupid or even worse, than the jerk hating on the hat.... neither of the guys are something to write home about, again, imo.

Well given that deranged anti-Trumpers have tortured kid with a MAGA hat, I would not play with it lightly.

Why are you siding with the person who obviously wronged? You have ZERO business reaching for someone else's hat or head in general in any way. Whoever took the hat is lucky he was not shot dead on the spot.
I agree with you Norman, he had no business in harrassing the guy about his hat or trying to take a swipe at knocking it off... he was definitely in the wrong...

A person who is a concealed gun carrier,should be much more responsible, and level headed, than to pull a gun, on a guy, in the middle of the mall, because the guy tried to swipe his hat....

THAT was a crazy ass reaction as well!!!!

Punch the guy/gal in the nose, make it bleed as dad used to teach small little me, when or if being bullied!

But to pull your gun, for hat swiping? That's simply irrational, someone too high strung himself, to be carrying a concealed weapon...

So, in no way do I side with the jerk off hat swiper,

but I also do not agree that this incident was worthy of killing a man over it. And drawing the gun, showed me, the guy with the concealed gun, would take the chance of killing, over it... which is bat shit crazy!

He should have shot the guy dead. Put a hand on someone, you deserve to be shot dead for it.

You must be fun on dates.

I guess I find it hard to believe the concealed carry dude, carrying illegally in the mall, acted responsibly, by pulling his gun on a jerk that tried to knock his hat off his head.

I do not, in any way, see a jerk off guy who was wrongfully irritated by a stupid hat... and taking a swipe at it, to remove it, was some kind of lethal threat, to the concealed carry guy? Why was he ''in the right'' to pull his gun out, in the middle of a trafficked with people mall, for simply a guy, a crazy one, trying to swipe his hat? Is it okay to murder a jerk, that tries to swipe your hat off your head?

REALLY?

Sheesh, you guys are nothin' but yellow belly pussies who think this was okay and proper imho...

it was as stupid or even worse, than the jerk hating on the hat.... neither of the guys are something to write home about, again, imo.

Well given that deranged anti-Trumpers have tortured kid with a MAGA hat, I would not play with it lightly.

Why are you siding with the person who obviously wronged? You have ZERO business reaching for someone else's hat or head in general in any way. Whoever took the hat is lucky he was not shot dead on the spot.
I agree with you Norman, he had no business in harrassing the guy about his hat or trying to take a swipe at knocking it off... he was definitely in the wrong...

A person who is a concealed gun carrier,should be much more responsible, and level headed, than to pull a gun, on a guy, in the middle of the mall, because the guy tried to swipe his hat....

Punch the guy/gal in the nose, make it bleed as dad used to teach small little me, when or if being bullied!

But to pull your gun, for hat swiping? That's simply irrational, someone too high strung himself, to be carrying a concealed weapon...

but I also do not agree that this incident was worthy of killing a man over it. And drawing the gun, showed me, the guy with the concealed gun, would take the chance of killing, over it... which is bat shit crazy!

He should have shot the guy dead. Put a hand on someone, you deserve to be shot dead for it.

With the amount of testosterone, he does not need dates. Women gravitate to his protective hands from their own volition.

Leftists have hard time picturing anyone could have this issue.

Well the guy with the gun should have been asked to leave and told to not return if armed again...

They are the rules and the Trump Supporter broke those rules.

REALLY?

With the amount of testosterone, he does not need dates. Women gravitate to his protective hands from their own volition.

Doesn't that tell us volumes about what you think of women.

Yes, women love men who are able to fend for themselves. Same as everyone...

They can not stand screechy leftists who are afraid to do their jobs. Same as everyone...

The anti-Trump attacker who shat his pants as the Trump supporter protected himself will not be getting a woman any time soon. But it's ok, he won't be left alone once jailed...

REALLY?

Does it hurt to be that much of a dipshit?

I love it when you pretend to be tough.

I love it when you pretend to be tough attacking innocent civilians carrying out their private lives - it makes you look like the jokes that you are.

Leftists... always side with criminals over honest Americans.
I'm.not attacking anyone, but anyone wearing a maga hat is a criminal.

Seems to me the MAGA hat wearer was the victim and the leftist attacker was the criminal.

REALLY?

Because no one who knocked a hat off of someone went on to beat him? Stick a knife in him? Smash his head with a bike lock?

You're awesome at discerning the thoughts and motivations of people. Maybe you'll be called to testify at the trial.

Meanwhile, the violent leftist was not harmed. You can dial your outrage down a notch or two.

REALLY?

He drew the gun. He didn't fire it. He drew his gun, and the crazy leftist backed off.

That was a completely rational and responsible reaction. No one was hurt.

Meanwhile, you're advocating the hat guy strike the crazy leftist. That would have gotten people hurt.

This is rational and responsible to you? Hint: It's not.

REALLY?

"He should have shot the guy dead. Put a hand on someone, you deserve to be shot dead for it"

Should THIS GUY have been shot dead?

Man charged with assault after punching anti-Trump protester ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2019/08/02 › dallas-frazier-trum...

Aug 2, 2019 - Dallas Frazier, 29, was charged with repeatedly punching a ... yelling back and forth with a few Trump supporters headed into the event when ...
Donald Trump supporter 'punches protester' at rally – video ...

https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › video › sep › donald-trump-sup...

Sep 13, 2016 - As protesters at a Donald Trump campaign rally are removed by security officials after disrupting the event in Asheville, North Carolina, ...
Donald Trump Supporter Punches Protester In The Face ...

https://www.huffpost.com › entry › donald-trump-supporter-punches-prot...

Donald Trump Supporter Punches Protester In The Face. Donald Trump Supporter Punches ... Trump Attacks Greta Thunberg Again. By HuffPost Video ...

now....don't be a hypocrite....

I love it when you pretend to be tough attacking innocent civilians carrying out their private lives - it makes you look like the jokes that you are.

Seems to me the MAGA hat wearer was the victim and the leftist attacker was the criminal.

at this point, anyone who still supports trump is a traitor.

honest opinion.

Why would you punch the guy and escalate the situation into a fight when you can pull a gun and end it right there?

What is so horrible and irresponsible about DRAWING a gun in self defense?

Do you have a video of the situation? In any case you are simply wrong, what the attacker did was a crime, self-defense against politically motivated attacks is an honor at worst.
in self defense of who Norman, another guy with a gun, or a knife or a broken sharp wine bottle.....

but someone trying to knock your hat off??? really??? I just don't see it as a life threatening situation...

i'm sorry, but that just seems like an irresponsible use of a concealed carry gun... or any open carry gun.... a gun isn't a toy that's to be played with imho...

Someone reaching to your head... if that's not threatening I do not know what is. Self defense is not a crime Care...

Why are you siding with a criminal over an honest American minding his daily business? That's a better question. Trump hat was triggering?
reaching for your HAT, is not life threatening... you know it, I know it, everyone else on this board knows it.... but heels are dug in, as they always are, on this board!!!

The police disagrees with you - he did nothing wrong. In fact he is free to even enter the market despite them not allowing guns. Maybe if you had a video of the incident things would become a lot clearer.

Now the person who assaulted - he did plenty wrong, and is who you are defending.

but police say the man was within his rights to draw his gun.
i know the police said that, which is quite disturbing to me.....

and as I have said, several times at this point, the guy trying to swipe the hat off was an idiot and most definately in the wrong.
Not everyone is blessed with the prescience to know what someone reaching for our heads intends. You should go to the mall everyday and warn people of others who are about to assault them.

You be looking down the barrel of a 9mm with hollow points.

Trump Supporter Draws Gun In Self-Defense After Politically Motivated Attack

About damn time! I remember how Hillary paid thugs to beat and bloody American citizens - Trump fans at Trump rallies.

I have been waiting for some Conservative to pull a concealed carry weapon to defend themselves against these idiots.

Again asshole... EVIDENCE!!!!!

You need to show the Hillary Clinton campaign actually paying someone for the specific reason of assaulting Trump people at Trump Rallies.

Other wise you are just a bullshitter... So since you have not offer evidence before let just start by calling you a bullshitter until the evidence is produced

at this point, anyone who still supports trump is a traitor.

honest opinion.

Ah yes, that old traitor thing again. The traitors are the Democrat party. The are against capitalism, against freedom, against our Republic and Constitution. They want to turn this great place our founders created into another socialist shithole.

Not nearly as much as the left insisting women are nothing more than their genitals. They insist the only issues women care about are abortion and birth control.

Meanwhile, you never see leftist women protesting wearing brain costumes.

REALLY?

"He should have shot the guy dead. Put a hand on someone, you deserve to be shot dead for it"

Should THIS GUY have been shot dead?

Man charged with assault after punching anti-Trump protester ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2019/08/02 › dallas-frazier-trum...

Aug 2, 2019 - Dallas Frazier, 29, was charged with repeatedly punching a ... yelling back and forth with a few Trump supporters headed into the event when ...
Donald Trump supporter 'punches protester' at rally – video ...

https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › video › sep › donald-trump-sup...

Sep 13, 2016 - As protesters at a Donald Trump campaign rally are removed by security officials after disrupting the event in Asheville, North Carolina, ...
Donald Trump Supporter Punches Protester In The Face ...

https://www.huffpost.com › entry › donald-trump-supporter-punches-prot...

Donald Trump Supporter Punches Protester In The Face. Donald Trump Supporter Punches ... Trump Attacks Greta Thunberg Again. By HuffPost Video ...

now....don't be a hypocrite....

Rap Sheet: ***639*** Acts of Media-Approved Violence and Harassment Against Trump Supporters | Breitbart

Forum List

Back