Leftards Beware When Assaulting Trump Fans

Not nearly as much as the left insisting women are nothing more than their genitals. They insist the only issues women care about are abortion and birth control.

Meanwhile, you never see leftist women protesting wearing brain costumes.

OK that made sense in the same way that Grape Nuts has either.

My post was to a specific poster about his post. "The left" doesn't collectively "insist" anything, any more than does "the right". This is another fallacy that needs to go yesterday.
Horseshit.

Actually it's called logic. Blanket generalization fallacy. Plato is not just a child's toy.
Same fallacy the OP committed creating this inane thread.
And it's where division starts. I guess that was his reasoning.
Today I learned people on the right side of the political spectrum and people on the left side of the political spectrum do not share any opinions with people on their side.

This was told to me by an idiot.

You might want to spend less time talking to yourself and more time listening then.
I did listen. That's what you said.

You don't like being called an idiot? Stop saying idiotic things.

Ball's in your court, Skippy.

OK that made sense in the same way that Grape Nuts has either.

My post was to a specific poster about his post. "The left" doesn't collectively "insist" anything, any more than does "the right". This is another fallacy that needs to go yesterday.
Horseshit.

Actually it's called logic. Blanket generalization fallacy. Plato is not just a child's toy.
Today I learned people on the right side of the political spectrum and people on the left side of the political spectrum do not share any opinions with people on their side.

You might want to spend less time talking to yourself and more time listening then.

No Twinkles, it isn't. Pretending it was, doesn't make it a was. Read it again.

I love it when you pretend to be tough.

The guy demanding someone take off a Trump hat is the one pretending to be tough and theres been a lot of that going around. These people need to mind their own business before they get hurt. Stop invading peoples personal space or get yourself hurt.
Oooh! Another one!

I almost got chills!

Not really.

I don't quite understand your reaction. So are you saying you go around intimidating people wearing Trump clothing?

A 9mm? Lol

Either that or they’ll find another way to be violent...mail bombs to you, drive over you in their car...blob supporters crave violence.

Who STARTED the violence for no reason other than TDS. Blob supporters are peaceful until provoked for no reason, then look out.

I guess I find it hard to believe the concealed carry dude, carrying illegally in the mall, acted responsibly, by pulling his gun on a jerk that tried to knock his hat off his head.

I do not, in any way, see a jerk off guy who was wrongfully irritated by a stupid hat... and taking a swipe at it, to remove it, was some kind of lethal threat, to the concealed carry guy? Why was he ''in the right'' to pull his gun out, in the middle of a trafficked with people mall, for simply a guy, a crazy one, trying to swipe his hat? Is it okay to murder a jerk, that tries to swipe your hat off your head?

REALLY?

Sheesh, you guys are nothin' but yellow belly pussies who think this was okay and proper imho...

it was as stupid or even worse, than the jerk hating on the hat.... neither of the guys are something to write home about, again, imo.

Well given that deranged anti-Trumpers have tortured kid with a MAGA hat, I would not play with it lightly.

Why are you siding with the person who obviously wronged? You have ZERO business reaching for someone else's hat or head in general in any way. Whoever took the hat is lucky he was not shot dead on the spot.
I agree with you Norman, he had no business in harrassing the guy about his hat or trying to take a swipe at knocking it off... he was definitely in the wrong...

A person who is a concealed gun carrier,should be much more responsible, and level headed, than to pull a gun, on a guy, in the middle of the mall, because the guy tried to swipe his hat....

THAT was a crazy ass reaction as well!!!!

Punch the guy/gal in the nose, make it bleed as dad used to teach small little me, when or if being bullied!

But to pull your gun, for hat swiping? That's simply irrational, someone too high strung himself, to be carrying a concealed weapon...

So, in no way do I side with the jerk off hat swiper,

but I also do not agree that this incident was worthy of killing a man over it. And drawing the gun, showed me, the guy with the concealed gun, would take the chance of killing, over it... which is bat shit crazy!

He should have shot the guy dead. Put a hand on someone, you deserve to be shot dead for it.

"He should have shot the guy dead. Put a hand on someone, you deserve to be shot dead for it"

Should THIS GUY have been shot dead?

Man charged with assault after punching anti-Trump protester ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com › nation › 2019/08/02 › dallas-frazier-trum...

Aug 2, 2019 - Dallas Frazier, 29, was charged with repeatedly punching a ... yelling back and forth with a few Trump supporters headed into the event when ...
Donald Trump supporter 'punches protester' at rally – video ...

https://www.theguardian.com › us-news › video › sep › donald-trump-sup...

Sep 13, 2016 - As protesters at a Donald Trump campaign rally are removed by security officials after disrupting the event in Asheville, North Carolina, ...
Donald Trump Supporter Punches Protester In The Face ...

https://www.huffpost.com › entry › donald-trump-supporter-punches-prot...

Donald Trump Supporter Punches Protester In The Face. Donald Trump Supporter Punches ... Trump Attacks Greta Thunberg Again. By HuffPost Video ...

now....don't be a hypocrite....
Physical attack, absolutely yes. Being a disruptive asshole at a rally, no-just throw them out.

I love it when you pretend to be tough attacking innocent civilians carrying out their private lives - it makes you look like the jokes that you are.

Leftists... always side with criminals over honest Americans.
I'm.not attacking anyone, but anyone wearing a maga hat is a criminal.

Seems to me the MAGA hat wearer was the victim and the leftist attacker was the criminal.

at this point, anyone who still supports trump is a traitor.

honest opinion.

At this point, anyone who actually believes that is mentally ill and should probably be locked up for his own safety.

The guy demanding someone take off a Trump hat is the one pretending to be tough and theres been a lot of that going around. These people need to mind their own business before they get hurt. Stop invading peoples personal space or get yourself hurt.
Oooh! Another one!

I almost got chills!

Not really.

I don't quite understand your reaction. So are you saying you go around intimidating people wearing Trump clothing?
He just hasn't met the one Trump supporter who has violent tendencies if pushed to use violence.

DhOvMnUV4AEvVtN.jpg

Horseshit.

It's always funny when leftists claim I DIDNT SAY WHAT I SAID.

I love it when you pretend to be tough attacking innocent civilians carrying out their private lives - it makes you look like the jokes that you are.

What's the crime?
Hey, Crepitus, I asked you a question. You need to answer it.

Oooh! Another one!

I almost got chills!

Not really.

He just hasn't met the one Trump supporter who has violent tendencies if pushed to use violence.

Apparently so and he comes off as very defensive about something

You sound like those racists who once said the Jew will not replace us,
do you chant the Trump supporter will not replace us at your meetings?

It's always funny when leftists claim I DIDNT SAY WHAT I SAID.

I agree. It IS funny when some wag somehow pervert their imagination to produce an entire group "claims" something.
Kinda pathetic too. But I already made this point.

A 9mm? Lol

Either that or they’ll find another way to be violent...mail bombs to you, drive over you in their car...blob supporters crave violence.

Right, Candy! The side that's taken violence to the streets...time and again...isn't the right...it's the left! Antifa? Liberals wearing masks to hide their identities while they roam the streets in mobs blocking traffic, smashing windows and assaulting anyone who appears to disagree with their politics. Cowards assault others when they outnumber them. That's the way of the left these days. Cowardly attacks against the elderly...women...and children. You OWN that!

I’ll give you that. While blob supporters were carrying torches and chanting Nazi slogans, they were not wearing masks.

However in Charlottesville, a lot of your blob’s very fine people were wearing masks during their assault spree.

Nazis have been marching long before Trump was ever elected President, Candy! You on the left use laughably small marches by a bunch of Nazi idiots as your excuse to assault ALL conservatives with impunity! It's the excuse that ANTIFA employs to use mob violence in the streets!

In Virginia?
Did the POTUS call those Nazi’s very fine people?

Not really. He was trying to make peace out of a situation. Not everyone protesting the removal of statues was a Nazi, not everyone on the other side was an antifa member.

Forum List

Back