Lefties more simple minded...studies show this....

There's consensus about all sorts of things in science. It seems you need a refresher. The earth travels around the sun, instead of the other way around; the earth is billions of years old, rather than 6000; dinosaurs and humans did not wander the earth together; etc. Just because you don't agree with a certain point or points, doesn't mean there is no consensus.
Consensus doesn't make anything a scientific fact. That's what you are too stupid to understand.
The same can be said about what you believe. You want to be something to be a fact, so you will stupidly deny anything that conflicts with it.

Again you can believe you devolved from monkeys all you want

And I can believe in a God and was created all I want.
Absolutely. I can simple accept evidence and you can make up complex stories. It's great, eh?

"Simply" is the right term. You swallow propaganda. You have no capacity to evaluate facts yourself. That's what makes you a lib.

If you dismiss Wiki out of hand, you're making a similar mistake. They provide plenty of references to research. .
There's the problem, Sport. It's a quick sloppy way to go about it and a tool to try to win by athority, when it's source is wide open. If they have cited a legitimate source, go to the source and cite their evidence, not what someone says they say.
What's sloppy is dismissing a source out of hand without evidence supporting your contention.

Absolutely. I can simple accept evidence and you can make up complex stories. It's great, eh?
Uh-huh, it's odd that you only appear to accept "evidence" that supports your existing conclusions and anything else is mocked and then discarded. Apparently confirmation bias is an integral part of the scientific method in your plane of existence unfortunately for you it's not in the one the preponderance of humanity exists in.
Do you suppose his "complex thinking" can absorb that argument? Apparently the term means automatically rejecting any idea the party doesn't approve of.

If you dismiss Wiki out of hand, you're making a similar mistake. They provide plenty of references to research. .
There's the problem, Sport. It's a quick sloppy way to go about it and a tool to try to win by athority, when it's source is wide open. If they have cited a legitimate source, go to the source and cite their evidence, not what someone says they say.
What's sloppy is dismissing a source out of hand without evidence supporting your contention.

Leftwing social science professors are easily dismissed. They are all indistinguishable from government propagandists.

There's consensus about all sorts of things in science. It seems you need a refresher. The earth travels around the sun, instead of the other way around; the earth is billions of years old, rather than 6000; dinosaurs and humans did not wander the earth together; etc. Just because you don't agree with a certain point or points, doesn't mean there is no consensus.
Consensus doesn't make anything a scientific fact. That's what you are too stupid to understand.
The same can be said about what you believe. You want to be something to be a fact, so you will stupidly deny anything that conflicts with it.

That sounds like your modus operandi. Consider the fact that the earth hasn't warmed in the last 20 years. What's your reaction to that irrefutable fact?

I'm not going to prove that wikipedia is an open source, anymore than I would try to prove gravity exists. The folly is your own.

If there's a credible source that's what you should use, not an opinion of what someone thinks is in it. The fact that this has to be repeatedly pointed out to leftists is proof that they are simply not thinkers. They rely on emotion, period.

"Writing in the journal Political Psychology, a team of researchers led by the University of Montana psychologist Lucian Gideon Conway III reports the results of four studies that together call "into question the typical interpretation that conservatives are less complex than liberals." It turns out that liberals and conservatives are both simple-minded, depending on the topic under discussion."

And so ends this thread.

"Lefties more simple minded...studies show this...."

lol

Given your posting history, this post included, you're in no position to accuse others of being 'simple-minded.'
6861665259_55b341be24_z.jpg

Isn't it amazing how, as the right-wing weirdoes swing from their trees by their tails, grunting and squeaking, they remain convinced of their intellectual superiority!

don't give up your day job because that was dumb

Uh-huh, it's odd that you only appear to accept "evidence" that supports your existing conclusions and anything else is mocked and then discarded. Apparently confirmation bias is an integral part of the scientific method in your plane of existence unfortunately for you it's not in the one the preponderance of humanity exists in.

There it is. they can't ever be wrong. that's where the snobbery comes in at

Forum List

Back