Lefties: ‘Trump is doing a terrible job...How dare he work for America’s Best?’

The left are discombobulated by Trump's success. Remember all their dire warnings about how the country would collapse if Trump were elected. Sucks to be you libs rot in hell you traitors.
Yes he successfully increased deficits significantly. How impressive.

The left are discombobulated by Trump's success. Remember all their dire warnings about how the country would collapse if Trump were elected. Sucks to be you libs rot in hell you traitors.

To add meaning / value to your post...Tell us how deficits impact or change your quality of life..no spin please. Don’t be scared...GO!

To add meaning / value to your post...Tell us how deficits impact or change your quality of life..no spin please. Don’t be scared...GO!
You want to turn us into Greece?

Lets celebrate his complete failure on healthcare. Or maybe his failure with North Korea. How about the slowing economy or the stagnant market? So much to celebrate!

The libs have mostly vacated the board...they now realize they have been wrong about Trump all along and their media masters have lied to them repeatedly...in warfare this is called a slaughter....:5_1_12024:
We still have several paid posters here.

You’re projecting...tell us how in real time deficits impact your quality of life TODAY.
See, that’s the difference...While not always possible, Trump and his policies aim to benefit and improve the quality of life for good, real Americans TODAY. Why does that suck for you?

You’re projecting...tell us how in real time deficits impact your quality of life TODAY.
See, that’s the difference...While not always possible, Trump and his policies aim to benefit and improve the quality of life for good, real Americans TODAY. Why does that suck for you?
So he's selling out our future for cheap political points? He's being completely irresponsible. I bet you complained a lot about Obama deficits....

So he's selling out our future for cheap political points? He's being completely irresponsible. I bet you complained a lot about Obama deficits....

What has he spent on that you disagree with… Be specific.

I disagree with spending more than we have period.

You remember Bill Clinton? He actually decreased deficits. That's what responsible leadership does.

Liberals complaining about spending and deficits is like a wolf complaining that the rooster is leaving the chicken coop door open....its so disingenuous that I'm actually a little embarrassed for them...

Liberals complaining about spending and deficits is like a wolf complaining that the rooster is leaving the chicken coop door open....its so disingenuous that I'm actually a little embarrassed for them...
Good thing I'm an independent. Some of us are still fiscally responsible, we just aren't republicans.

This shit is hilarious...Lefties continue to show us just how backwards shit really is in LibTardia.
How many threads have been started with the intent to criticize Trump for his commitment to Americans? Do they realize that all they’re really doing is telling sane folks that he’s doing a kick-ass job for good, real Americans?

Trump is not interested in you or me, and I am not a liberal. He is into lining his pockets and is as incompetent and divisive as they come.
He is a charlatan and con-man and you are being conned by a pro. Good luck

You remember Bill Clinton? He actually decreased deficits. That's what responsible leadership does.

Okay, so you want to cut spending but you want all the wetbacks Mexico has to offer, you want to pay for their education, healthcare and welfare...you want them driving wages in the shitter, working off the books and not contributing to the treasury. You want to spend millions researching cow farts and saving frogs...I’m curious, where would you like to see spending cut?

Good thing I'm an independent. Some of us are still fiscally responsible, we just aren't republicans.
You will have to try and sell that elsewhere because I don't bye that for a minuet...maybe you can tell me when any negative scary doom and gloom prediction over too much debt has materialized...because I can't think of one...we have been running federal deficits a long time with little adverse effect...the only difference this time is who is at the helm....if you really want to do something about over spending call Congress....call Obama and tell him he ran the debt up too high....Trump's first year trying to fix Obama's messes is going to cost....

Okay, so you want to cut spending but you want all the wetbacks Mexico has to offer, you want to pay for their education, healthcare and welfare...you want them driving wages in the shitter, working off the books and not contributing to the treasury. You want to spend millions researching cow farts and saving frogs...I’m curious, where would you like to see spending cut?
Who said that? Thought I have to say trump is quite the failure on the border too. Where is that wall? I would start by freezing any increases. Then an across the board cut.

You will have to try and sell that elsewhere because I don't bye that for a minuet...maybe you can tell me when any negative scary doom and gloom prediction over too much debt has materialized...because I can't think of one...we have been running federal deficits a long time with little adverse effect...the only difference this time is who is at the helm....if you really want to do something about over spending call Congress....call Obama and tell him he ran the debt up too high....Trump's first year trying to fix Obama's messes is going to cost....
It is funny how Trump turns tea partiers into the spenders. Remember Greece? haha

Who said that? Thought I have to say trump is quite the failure on the border too. Where is that wall? I would start by freezing any increases. Then an across the board cut.

All your Lefty buddies say that daily...where have you been?
I don’t recall any posts from you where you have condemned their positions on such. Can you link us to those posts...you know, for the sake of your own credibility and all.

All your Lefty buddies say that daily...where have you been?
I don’t recall any posts from you where you have condemned their positions on such. Can you link us to those posts from you...you know, for the sake of your own credibility and all.
It's really not a big issue for me kid. I can tell you trump hasn't made anything better, that is for sure. haha

Forum List

Back