Leftist Ignorance on Roe v Wade

I need to note, I am pro-life.

I heard this same thing almost word for word on Beck. So who is running this out as the talking point for today?

I am pro-life but taking her point of view, nothing she said was wrong. France has more women's rights, according to her point of view than many places in America.

You couldn't even watch 1 minute before exposing your extremist ignorance
Most Americans support Abortion
Rest of the world including China (1.5 billion) India (1 billion), all of Europe, Japan, Korea, Russia

Show your numbers

Most Americans support Abortion
Rest of the world including China (1.5 billion) India (1 billion), all of Europe, Japan, Korea, Russia

Show your numbers
CCP supports abortion, not the Chinese support abortion. Also, just the EU condemns the USA on the SOTUC ruling, not all Europe counties support abortion (many have strict rules), You are so :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

CCP supports abortion, not the Chinese support abortion. Also, just the EU condemns the USA on the SOTUC ruling, not all Europe counties support abortion (many have strict rules), You are so :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Show your math…

With China and India allowing abortion, you have a lot of catching up to do

Most of the population in the US is in states that allow abortion

Go at it Skippy

All of the free world supports abortion rights.

Only third-world shitholes, Islamic Republics and modern Republican fascists go the other way. Such fine company the pro-lifers keep.

Show your math…

Go at it Skippy
China not only allows abortion; CCP is forcing abortion :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Show your math…

Go at it Skippy
China and India are overpopulated. In fact, India's population is about to surpass China's.

If Jessica Biel wants France to take her back, what's stopping her from going back?

Forum List

Back