Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

So blacks vote Democratic today because of something Johnson did 50 years ago? Really?

And have continued to do so consistently for those 50 years.

Looks like you have wasted half a century not giving them any reason to vote for republicans. Most blacks weren't even alive 50 years ago. They aren't bound by what Johnson might have done.

They choose to do what Johnson said they would do because Democrats enable them to be freeloaders.

So do you think most blacks are just freeloaders, and will vote for anyone who gives them free stuff?
Bingo!

Exactly. Blacks vote at a 95% rate for the party that is willing to make excuses for blacks as a whole performing at a lower level in just about every social, educational, economic, etc. category. When that amount of people vote for a party that does just that, the logical conclusion is they vote for them for that reason.

Looks like you have wasted half a century not giving them any reason to vote for republicans. Most blacks weren't even alive 50 years ago. They aren't bound by what Johnson might have done.

They choose to do what Johnson said they would do because Democrats enable them to be freeloaders.

So do you think most blacks are just freeloaders, and will vote for anyone who gives them free stuff?
Bingo!

Exactly. Blacks vote at a 95% rate for the party that is willing to make excuses for blacks as a whole performing at a lower level in just about every social, educational, economic, etc. category. When that amount of people vote for a party that does just that, the logical conclusion is they vote for them for that reason.

Not the logical conclusion at all,, unless you are using twisted right wing logic.

"Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office"

lol

All three of them.

It is quality, not quantity that matters.

Three conservative Republicans are worth, by any human measure, far more than the multitude of garbage of sub human Democrat blacks.

I have to ask, are you one of them trapped behind the open gates of the democrat plantation?

Leave it to the modern American conservative to portray equal rights as slavery.

Leave it modern Liberals to portray unequal as equal.

What was unequal about the Civil Rights Act o 1964? The Voting Rights Act of 1965?
Nothing, so why did your KKK Democratic Senate leader filibuster it?

The Democrats hold Robert "Sheets" Byrd in high regard but he was one of the leaders of the filibuster of that legislation. He hold the record for the 5th longest in history and it was on the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

I have to ask, are you one of them trapped behind the open gates of the democrat plantation?

Leave it to the modern American conservative to portray equal rights as slavery.

What was unequal about the Civil Rights Act o 1964? The Voting Rights Act of 1965?

The Democrats hold Robert "Sheets" Byrd in high regard but he was one of the leaders of the filibuster of that legislation. He hold the record for the 5th longest in history and it was on the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Byrd is held in high regard for the things he stood for and accomplished after he realized his earlier actions were wrong. Nobody is excusing his earlier actions.

Bingo!

Great outreach program you have there.I'm sure there will be a rush of blacks to support your goals after such a warm acceptance of them by the right.
Your idea of outreach is to buy their votes with welfare.

Bingo!

Great outreach program you have there.I'm sure there will be a rush of blacks to support your goals after such a warm acceptance of them by the right.

Odd how you come up with all this weird stuff you think I am guilty of.

Bingo!

So pandering to blacks with someone else's money or preferential treatment in hiring/admittance is now called Democrat Outreach?

Bingo!

Outreach is code for pandering with Democrats.

Bingo!

So pandering to blacks with someone else's money or preferential treatment in hiring/admittance is now called Democrat Outreach?

No, but right wingers are trying to portray that. Not very successful though

Bingo!

Ok, Mr. Outreach, how do you feel about work requirements for able bodied welfare recipients?

Bingo!

Ok, Mr. Outreach, how do you feel about work requirements for able bodied welfare recipients?

I don't have a problem with suitable work requirements.

Bingo!

Not the logical conclusion at all,, unless you are using twisted right wing logic.

To someone that votes for Democrats for that reason, I'm not surprised you think that way. To you, it isn't logical to work and earn it when the party you support will take it from someone else and give it to you.

Byrd is held in high regard for the things he stood for and accomplished after he realized his earlier actions were wrong. Nobody is excusing his earlier actions.

Sure you are. You just did.

I don't have a problem with suitable work requirements.
Your Democratic leadership has a problem with it. How about mandatory drug testing for welfare recipients?

Bingo!

To someone that votes for Democrats for that reason, I'm not surprised you think that way. To you, it isn't logical to work and earn it when the party you support will take it from someone else and give it to you.

So now you can read my mind, and know the reasons I vote Democratic?

Bingo!

You vote Democrats which means you're guilty of it by doing so.

Sure you are. You just did.

Just see what you want to see, right?

Bingo!

No, but right wingers are trying to portray that. Not very successful though

Outreach was your term. I call it what it is, pandering.

Forum List

Back