Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Leave it modern Liberals to portray unequal as equal.

What was unequal about the Civil Rights Act o 1964? The Voting Rights Act of 1965?
Nothing, so why did your KKK Democratic Senate leader filibuster it?

Because there was a Southern CONSERVATIVE wing to the Democratic Party back then,

which doesn't exist now.

Doesn't change that one of your own, to whom you give a pass, led the filibuster. He's forgiven because he's a Democrat. Period.

He was forgiven after he repudiated the Klan and changed his outlook.

Translation: Because he was a Democrat.

Why doesn't Ben Carson run for office?

Yes- he dabbled in running for President- but why didn't he run for Governor? Or Senator? Or Congressman?

Nationally known African American Republican- why doesn't he run?

White conservatives don't want to vote for Ben Carson, despite their pretend adoration of black conservatives. Same thing happened to Herman Cain, and before him Alan Keyes.

Are you saying no white Conservative voted for Carson? Prove it.

I voted for Keyes in the 1996 primary in my State.

You nominated Trump. He's white.

What was unequal about the Civil Rights Act o 1964? The Voting Rights Act of 1965?

Because there was a Southern CONSERVATIVE wing to the Democratic Party back then,

which doesn't exist now.

Doesn't change that one of your own, to whom you give a pass, led the filibuster. He's forgiven because he's a Democrat. Period.

Translate that into English. Robert E. Lee was a Democrat. Was he a liberal?

Yes- he dabbled in running for President- but why didn't he run for Governor? Or Senator? Or Congressman?

White conservatives don't want to vote for Ben Carson, despite their pretend adoration of black conservatives. Same thing happened to Herman Cain, and before him Alan Keyes.

I didn't vote for Trump.

which doesn't exist now.

Translate that into English. Robert E. Lee was a Democrat. Was he a liberal?

He was a General.

Seems both sides in that war wanted Lee.

Gasp! Here's the author

LloydMarcus_WhiteFormalHeadShot_CloseUp_400x400.JPG

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office
Well let me drop my pants and fire off a rocket....Do you think the white conservatives will let them win?

Michael Steele was able to make it as Lieurenant Governor under Bob Ehrlich in a liberal blue state. When he tried to move out on his own as the Republucan candidate in a fight for the senate, he was pelted with Oreos as an Uncle Tom and wasnt given the chance against his democrat rival.

Gasp! Here's the author

He points out that more and more blacks running for political action are conservatives even one who confessed once being a welfare cheat. What is happening here? Are minorities waking up to the fact that Democrats have, for decades, done their best to keep them indebted to them for political gain?

More of this excellent article @ Articles: Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office
Well let me drop my pants and fire off a rocket....Do you think the white conservatives will let them win?

Michael Steele was able to make it as Lieurenant Governor under Bob Ehrlich in a liberal blue state. When he tried to move out on his own as the Republucan candidate in a fight for the senate, he was pelted with Oreos as an Uncle Tom and wasnt given the chance against his democrat rival.
I live in a GOP heavy county, no blacks in office or in town..

I didn't vote for Trump.

I voted for Trump.

Because I liked his policies the best of all the candidates.

If Carson had run on those policies instead of Trump, I would have voted for him.

If Carson has won the nomination, I would happily have voted for him against Hillary.

Gasp! Here's the author

I hate the way that lib media smear campaigns have an impact in Republican Primaries.

How can there be any republicans who don't look at a media attack as a reason to vote for a candidate?

Gasp! Here's the author

I hate the way that lib media smear campaigns have an impact in Republican Primaries.

How can there be any republicans who don't look at a media attack as a reason to vote for a candidate?

It's rather unfortunate that race becomes a factor when the individual is a republican and African American. The left usually responds by attempting to label them as an Uncle Tom all while calling the Republican Party racist. Yet it's their very actions that actually condones more than it exemplifies the party is above such behavior.

Actually I've not seen where black politicians are any worse than white ones, Asians, native American Injuns.....They all suck in the end....

Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office
I don't understand why Liberals would have nightmares. The failed ideology of conservatism is backward and stunted regardless of whether it's spouted by a White or a Black.
We've already seen what they've had run so far and they were not the smartest in the bunch...

I'm sure you'll find many saying the same of our beloved president, diving in to throw an opinion without all the facts.

Putting all beer summits aside. Would you call awarding a student a trip to the White House for making a suitcase that resembles a bomb, after putting in all that effort to address mass killings in our nation's schools an example of intelligence?

Last edited:
Gasp! Here's the author

It's rather unfortunate that race becomes a factor when the individual is a republican and African American. The left usually responds by attempting to label them as an Uncle Tom all while calling the Republican Party racist. ....

That type of behavior is why I regularly state,

Liberals: All the Self Awareness of a Turnip.

Because it is stunning to me that they can use an accusation of racism as a smear in the same breath they are being racist.

Hypocrisy doesn't begin to describe it. We need a stronger word.

Hypercrisy maybe?

Leave it to the modern American conservative to portray equal rights as slavery.

which doesn't exist now.

LOL.....meanwhile 'one of your own'- Barry Goldwater voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Who 'broke' the fillibuster by Southern Democrats and Republicans?

Northern Democrats and Republicans.

Gasp! Here's the author

It's rather unfortunate that race becomes a factor when the individual is a republican and African American. The left usually responds by attempting to label them as an Uncle Tom all while calling the Republican Party racist. ....

Because it is stunning to me that they can use an accusation of racism as a smear in the same breath they are being racist.

Hypercrisy maybe?

I believe the word you are searching for is "Correll"

Describes the level of self awareness of a turnip and the hypocrisy perfectly.

Why wasn't Carson nominated?

He was 'correlled'.

Gasp! Here's the author

It's rather unfortunate that race becomes a factor when the individual is a republican and African American. The left usually responds by attempting to label them as an Uncle Tom all while calling the Republican Party racist. Yet it's their very actions that actually condones more than it exemplifies the party is above such behavior.

It wasn't Democrats who voted against Ben Carson......

Gasp! Here's the author

It wasn't Democrats who voted against Ben Carson......
Poor Ben, just another idiot savant...

which doesn't exist now.

LOL.....meanwhile 'one of your own'- Barry Goldwater voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

And why did he vote against it?

which doesn't exist now.

Goldwater can't be one of my own. I wasn't born when he ran for President.

Hypercrisy maybe?

I believe the word you are searching for is "Correll"

Describes the level of self awareness of a turnip and the hypocrisy perfectly.

Why wasn't Carson nominated?

He was 'correlled'.

Except I described actual real behavior by liberals in regard to black republicans to justify my point about liberals.

You? Not. YOu just insulted me INSTEAD of making a real point.

Carson? He was out campaigned by Trump. Iike the other 15 republican candidates.

Forum List

Back