Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

All minorities need to do is listen to rightwing talk radio, read message board like this one, watch FoxNews to learn what the Republican Party really feels about them

Other than the outright racists who flock to the GOP, there are the not so subtle claims that minorities are lazy, uneducated and unworthy of success in our society

Last edited:
It will keep them from being slaves to the Democrats

Conservatives always wonder why blacks are too stupid to know why they should be voting Republican.

And so unaware that explains the reason why blacks don't vote Republican.

Over 1 in 4 blacks are voting to support the mass murder of black babies.

Can you understand how that freaks out conservatives who try to understand it?

Also, I've repeatedly said the cause is propaganda.

Nothing about that implies stupidity on the part of blacks.

Anyone, indeed, EVERYONE can be swayed by propaganda, especially if it is ALL they get.
Hmmmmmmmm, maybe black voters find something else even MORE unappealing about the GOP than appealing about their anti-abortion stand.

More unappealing than the Mass Murder of Black Babies?

I agree.

The point is, that that "something else" has to be EXTREME.

And it is. The dems have been constantly bombarding the Black Community with propaganda that the GOP is the Party of White Racism and is out to oppress and even kill them.

I can't find the quote. Do you remember during the election recount the hysterical black congressman raving in the House about how the Republicans "are coming for the children"?

That's what outweighs the mass murder of babies. Fear of mass murder and oppression of living children and adults and yourself.

The only thing is that it is a lie.

oh, and of course that it is tearing this nation apart.

Of course, maybe black voters are savvy about the REALITY that the GOP will never do anything about legalized abortion anyways.

A reasonable concern at this late date.

NOt so much in the 70s, 80s, or even 90s.

AND still, you have a choice between maybe mass murder, and certain mass murder. Which do you pick?

If you are a black American, it's Certain Mass Murder of Black Babies.
Are you accusing black mothers of murder?

How do you propose to punish them?

If you have read along with the thread it would be clear that I was discussing the issue from the POV of Pro-life Black voters.

If you did read along and were just trolling, fuck you.

Do you have anything to actually contribute to the discussion?

Conservatives always wonder why blacks are too stupid to know why they should be voting Republican.

Anyone, indeed, EVERYONE can be swayed by propaganda, especially if it is ALL they get.
Hmmmmmmmm, maybe black voters find something else even MORE unappealing about the GOP than appealing about their anti-abortion stand.

I agree.

And it is. The dems have been constantly bombarding the Black Community with propaganda that the GOP is the Party of White Racism and is out to oppress and even kill them.

I can't find the quote. Do you remember during the election recount the hysterical black congressman raving in the House about how the Republicans "are coming for the children"?

That's what outweighs the mass murder of babies. Fear of mass murder and oppression of living children and adults and yourself.

Of course, maybe black voters are savvy about the REALITY that the GOP will never do anything about legalized abortion anyways.

AND still, you have a choice between maybe mass murder, and certain mass murder. Which do you pick?

If you have read along with the thread it would be clear that I was discussing the issue from the POV of Pro-life Black voters.

You used the term mass murder

Do you consider a black woman who gets an abortion to be a murderer?

Blacks vote 95% for democrats because democrats support programs that black people support .. as I demonstrated to you earlier .. but you've learned nothing. Here you are agin making the same false/programmed argument.

On the subject of all these black conservatives .. try this on for size ..

Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania: NBC/WSJ Polls
Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Penn.: NBC/WSJ Polls

QUESTION: Where oh where are all these black conservatives you keep talking about?
ANSWER: They do not exist in any meaningful way .. except as props.

Please stop. :0) .. you ignorant ass white boy.

Programs like food stamps, welfare, public housing, etc. I agree that's why blacks vote Democrat.

Trump expects blacks to support themselves. Many blacks don't like that idea.

I disagree.

IMO, many blacks can see the destructive effects of social programs on their community.

BUT they have been propagandized to the point of believing that the GOP is the Racist Party who is out to get them, to the point of murder in the streets.

Hence the hysterical reaction noted in the OP, when that Lie is threatened.

Because if those blacks ever realize that they could have a home in the GOP, the dems would be destroyed.
What are Republicans offering as an alternative? If safety net programs are so bad, what do you propose to replace them with

You miss the point.

Whatever I say, you will disagree with.

The point is that in the normal course of events, significant numbers of blacks should agree with the Republicans on this.

Indeed, I'm sure many do.

They just still vote for it,
SYRIUSLY

I offer a simple solution. Go into minority neighborhoods and offer good paying jobs that people can support a family on it. Let them know Republicans got them those jobs and remind them how bad it was living on welfare. They will vote Republican forever

But Republicans will not even enter minority neighborhoods

Trump's proposed trade and immigration policies would disproportionately benefit blacks workers and their families.

As show by SYRIUSLY's posts, many blacks do support these policies.

Yet they vote against the party that agrees with them on the issues.

Why? As I explained above.

they have been propagandized to the point of believing that the GOP is the Racist Party who is out to get them, to the point of murder in the streets.

Are you going to address my point, or just keep making snarky troll comments?

All minorities need to do is listen to rightwing talk radio, read message board like this one, watch FoxNews to learn what the Republican Party really feels about them

Other than the outright racists who flock to the GOP, there are the not so subtle claims that minorities are lazy, uneducated and unworthy of success in our society

And this is the lie that the Democratic Party is based on, which is why they so desperately need to marginalize any Black Republican officer holders.

I agree.

You used the term mass murder

Do you consider a black woman who gets an abortion to be a murderer?

I'm luke warm on the Abortion issue.

Now, do you have anything to say about my extensive and serious post, or are you just here to be a troll?

Programs like food stamps, welfare, public housing, etc. I agree that's why blacks vote Democrat.

I disagree.

IMO, many blacks can see the destructive effects of social programs on their community.

BUT they have been propagandized to the point of believing that the GOP is the Racist Party who is out to get them, to the point of murder in the streets.

Because if those blacks ever realize that they could have a home in the GOP, the dems would be destroyed.
What are Republicans offering as an alternative? If safety net programs are so bad, what do you propose to replace them with

You miss the point.

The point is that in the normal course of events, significant numbers of blacks should agree with the Republicans on this.

SYRIUSLY

I offer a simple solution. Go into minority neighborhoods and offer good paying jobs that people can support a family on it. Let them know Republicans got them those jobs and remind them how bad it was living on welfare. They will vote Republican forever

Trump's proposed trade and immigration policies would disproportionately benefit blacks workers and their families.

they have been propagandized to the point of believing that the GOP is the Racist Party who is out to get them, to the point of murder in the streets.

Simple enough...show them

Minorities have heard these promises before only to find them empty. More trickle down promises where the money and jobs never quite reach minority neighborhoods

Republicans need to offer specifics. Not vague promises of I'm going to take jobs away from China and give them to you

And this is the lie that the Democratic Party is based on, which is why they so desperately need to marginalize any Black Republican officer holders.
I'm fine with black Republican office holders. I am just amazed that there are so few of them

I disagree.

You miss the point.

SYRIUSLY

Minorities have heard these promises before only to find them empty. More trickle down promises where the money and jobs never quite reach minority neighborhoods

Republicans need to offer specifics. Not vague promises of I'm going to take jobs away from China and give them to you

No, you are making rationalizations for the massive disparity between positions on the issues and voting.

Large percentages of blacks, as linked to by Syrrius, ALREADY agree with Trump on the issues.

And yet they will vote for Hillary who is PROMISING to do what they are AGAINST.

I'm fine with black Republican office holders. I am just amazed that there are so few of them

Spend generations Race Baiting the Black Community about how the GOP is the Klan and then use the low number of black republicans as "proof" that the GOP is racist.

Liberals: All the intellectual honestly of a crack whore.

I disagree.

You miss the point.

SYRIUSLY

Seems with blacks voting Democrat they heard promises only to have those promises fail yet they keep voting for something that has proven to have failed.

Blacks vote 95% for democrats because democrats support programs that black people support .. as I demonstrated to you earlier .. but you've learned nothing. Here you are agin making the same false/programmed argument.

Donald Trump Gets 0% Support From Black Voters in Ohio, Pennsylvania: NBC/WSJ Polls

QUESTION: Where oh where are all these black conservatives you keep talking about?

I disagree.

You miss the point.

They just still vote for it, because they have been bombarded with lies about the GOP being the party of white racism their whole lives.

Which is why, as the op states, that libs are so terrified of evidence that disproves that lie, such as Black Republicans being elected with white republican votes.

That's not a solution. That's expecting someone to do for people what they should be doing fro themselves.

Sad thing is you never mentioned what those working provided in return for those good paying jobs. In the end, your "solution" is nothing more than giving someone something for which you say nothing about what they have to do to earn it.

I agree.

Black mothers have bastard babies at a rate over 70%. When they can't afford to support them and the sperm donor, if they even know who he is, won't, you don't have a problem punishing the rest of us by taking what we've earned to give to some whore that can't keep her legs closed.

Dude, you don't get it. Your arguments are STUPID. I know you probably think yourself to be a smart guy, and outside of the political arena that might be true. But you're PARROTING mindless RW talking points that every RW knucklehead on this board recites.

What in the fuck are you talking about in this post. You mean the white women that benefit from welfare and food stamps aren't really white .. but you can use 'black' to paint the program as something that it's not. You're the one who brought up food stamps and welfare, now you run like a sissy when it's pointed out to you that MILLIONS of whites benefit from the program. You run when its pointed out to you that the highest use of both programs are in red states. NOW race doesn't count .. but it did when you attempted to paint it as some black-only handout that democrats created to keep blacks loyal to them. Another STUPID argument.

Do you even know who created welfare and when? .. FDR, 1935 .. most blacks were REPUBLICANS and didn't trust FDR because he was a DEMOCRAT. He didn't create it for black people or to keep them loyal to the Democratic Party. Your argument is stupid.

You are a classic example of why republicans should post on websites exclusive to them only. Then they can say all kinds of mindlessly stupid shit with the encumbrance of truth, logic, and common sense.

How about this .. I agree with everything you say .. now, please go the fuck away.

If you'd read what I wrote you would know what I said. I'm not saying that the white women that benefit from AA aren't white. I'm saying that the white part had nothing to do with the benefit.

I acknowledged that millions of white benefit from social welfare. In fact, I gave a specific number. I also pointed out that the highest level of use for social welfare in my red state is the only blue district.

When I said race didn't count when you misrepresented that WHITE women benefit more from AA than any other group, it's was because the white part played no role in the decision.

While FDR got the socialist ball rolling, it was LBJ's Great Society that produced much of the total spending and programs around today. LBJ should be one of the black folk's favorite people. He said what he'd have you doing and you apparently agreed because you do it at a 95% rate.

I disagree.

I've said it a hundred times. If there is someone you know of that doesn't have what you think they should have, buy it for them with your money. If providing for the needs of someone else is so good, why weren't you already doing it without having to be told?

I wonder why the 95% that do continue to do so with all the good results Democrats have been able to do on their behalf.

Good point.....why can't Republicans offer a single reason minorities should vote Republican?

Simply explain that you are going to take away social programs, education and health programs, jobs training programs and that you are going to replace them with something better

I have. It's called stop being insane. Blacks have voted Democrat for 50 of the 200 years LBJ said he have them doing it. It's produced horrendous results.

Thanks for proving Democrats use the money of one group to buy the votes of blacks. You mentioned specific programs all of which require redistribution of wealth (vote buying).

What was so horrendous about the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965?

LBJ did more for blacks than any President since Lincoln

You mean like the results of all the programs he created putting blacks lower than all other groups in many categories. If you consider LBJ wanting "n*gger's voting Democrat for the next 200 years", you could say that. It hasn't worked for them. Funny how you consider such poor results as doing good for someone.

You miss the point.

SYRIUSLY

No, you are making rationalizations for the massive disparity between positions on the issues and voting.

Large percentages of blacks, as linked to by Syrrius, ALREADY agree with Trump on the issues.

And yet they will vote for Hillary who is PROMISING to do what they are AGAINST.
Trump is polling 8 percent among blacks

If he can offer actual jobs in minority neighborhoods, he better come up with specifics

What is he going to do....offer blacks jobs rounding up Mexicans?

So you do believe Obama did it all by himself? What did he do specifically to make it drop?

Republicans don't expect blacks to stay on the plantation. Democrats do. Maybe blacks want to be "slaves" to the Democrat massas.
You have yet to offer a reason minorities should vote for Republucans

Calling blacks slaves is not one of those reasons

They find living on the Democrat plantation and being taken care of through government programs as appealing.

Maybe they've realized the GOP expects them to do for themselves and the Democrats force others to do for black what they won't do for themselves.

You miss the point.

SYRIUSLY

Trump is polling 8 percent among blacks

If he can offer actual jobs in minority neighborhoods, he better come up with specifics

What is he going to do....offer blacks jobs rounding up Mexicans?

Should he offer jobs simply because they are minorities? What about qualification. Oh, that's right, Democrats consider skin color AS a qualification.

I wonder why the 95% that do continue to do so with all the good results Democrats have been able to do on their behalf.

Good point.....why can't Republicans offer a single reason minorities should vote Republican?

Simply explain that you are going to take away social programs, education and health programs, jobs training programs and that you are going to replace them with something better

I have. It's called stop being insane. Blacks have voted Democrat for 50 of the 200 years LBJ said he have them doing it. It's produced horrendous results.

Thanks for proving Democrats use the money of one group to buy the votes of blacks. You mentioned specific programs all of which require redistribution of wealth (vote buying).

What was so horrendous about the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965?

You mean like the results of all the programs he created putting blacks lower than all other groups in many categories. If you consider LBJ wanting "n*gger's voting Democrat for the next 200 years", you could say that. It hasn't worked for them. Funny how you consider such poor results as doing good for someone.

LBJ lost the once solid Democratic south by giving blacks civil rights. Hardly a wise political strategy

LBJ lost the once solid Democratic south by giving blacks civil rights. Hardly a wise political strategy

LBJ kept blacks voting Democrat by giving them things they should be earning. You still propose that being done.

Forum List

Back