Leftist Nightmare: Black Conservatives Running for Office

Rightwinger knows that minorities hooked on government assistance, like a narcotic, won't vote republican if it means becoming more self supportive and accountable
Offer them something better

Take away housing and food stamps and send them on their way. Republican shaming and mockery are not a replacement

Wow you're stupid......just let them sit in the projects, living off the government and BARELY getting by.....yeah that's a great life....you want them to live like that and you call RWs racist? Holy shit.
You said it yourself....what is the alternative?

You admit it is unlikely we can bring enough jobs into those neighborhoods. What are our options? We can move them to your neighborhood and see if they can find jobs and places to live

Otherwise, people gotta eat

Ok, so you keep dodging....why in those neighborhoods do they have so many issues...what's the big issue preventing anything else from happening there?

Inner city neighborhoods were once vibrant. Plenty of industry, decent homes, good schools, good tax structure

Then manufacturing bailed. they used up the city and left. Jobs were gone, taxes dropped, schools went to hell and crime moved in

CRIME...DING DING DING....so get rid of the crime....and you should love Trump, get the jobs back.......but first you have to get rid of the crime........and bitching about racial profiling, and cop abuse is not helping...

You help people who need help. Minority neighborhoods need help

Ok Rightwinger, here is the question....first remove the biggest obstacle to jobs.....I'll let you guess that one.

Once you can get jobs in those areas, then get them working.....so you have to get them off the welfare.....

you can do this a couple of ways....you can give them a stipend and lessen it as they make more money or you can tell them tough shit and you have a limited amount of time.. Stop buying weed and buy a book. Madden is a fun game, but it's not gonna get a you a job, stop playing it....DO SOMETHING to better yourself..... and yes we do need to improve liberaries and things, but there is one MAJOR issue that causes all of this to be on hold......

Looks like the Republicans problem doesn't it ?

You want to remove people from the plantation and get them jobs, you need to move jobs into the area and train the people. What is your plan to get minorities voting Republucan?

Rightwinger knows that minorities hooked on government assistance, like a narcotic, won't vote republican if it means becoming more self supportive and accountable

Take away housing and food stamps and send them on their way. Republican shaming and mockery are not a replacement

You mean programs such as free public education, trade school programs, scholarships, grants, GI Bill? The government could even offer tax incentives to businesses that offer apprenticeship programs that tie into the student's trade school or higher education. Programs that LEAD to employment.

Exactly what self sustaining employment avenues have the democrats created for the poor to work them out of government subsidies? Care to list a few while we are on the subject?
Excellent

Now, all Republicans have to do is implement it in minority neighborhoods and watch the minority vote flow to Republicans

Why don't they?

I
Ok Rightwinger, here is the question....first remove the biggest obstacle to jobs.....I'll let you guess that one.

Once you can get jobs in those areas, then get them working.....so you have to get them off the welfare.....

you can do this a couple of ways....you can give them a stipend and lessen it as they make more money or you can tell them tough shit and you have a limited amount of time.. Stop buying weed and buy a book. Madden is a fun game, but it's not gonna get a you a job, stop playing it....DO SOMETHING to better yourself..... and yes we do need to improve liberaries and things, but there is one MAJOR issue that causes all of this to be on hold......

You want to remove people from the plantation and get them jobs, you need to move jobs into the area and train the people. What is your plan to get minorities voting Republucan?

You mean programs such as free public education, trade school programs, scholarships, grants, GI Bill? The government could even offer tax incentives to businesses that offer apprenticeship programs that tie into the student's trade school or higher education. Programs that LEAD to employment.

Exactly what self sustaining employment avenues have the democrats created for the poor to work them out of government subsidies? Care to list a few while we are on the subject?
Excellent

Now, all Republicans have to do is implement it in minority neighborhoods and watch the minority vote flow to Republicans

Why don't they?

What? No self sustaining avenues at all that you can possibly give the Democrats credit for? Not even one?

With respect to your "Why don't they", I believe I already went into great detail about that. However in case you just missed it only a few posts prior, I wil state that again for the sake of repeating myself.

There's no urgency for the poor to go back to work. Why should they? What incentives have Democrats even offered to the poor other than simply throw money at the problem? It would appear that if you can just give them a few food stamps and government subsidies you could simply just walk away from the problem. They got what they need, what do they care?

The thing is, once you become accustomed to having things simply handed to you then you become very complacent. Government becomes the enabler more than the help that they need. Those on unemployment I'm sure will understand, when you feel the clock ticking and you know those benefits (not entitlements ... which is another big problem in our society) are about to run out, you will look to any avenue of work you can find to meet those nessesitiss you have. You don't allow yourself to starve, you simply find a way yourself to go on. When you realize those funds will never run out, there's no sense of urgency ... you could care less because you are being provided for. That's the downfall of government dependency, and it does more harm than good. If those among the poor even SENSE those funds are about to be cut off, they will vote Democrat every time because the Democrats are very good at throwing money at the problem and think that's enough to solve it.

I wonder why the 95% that do continue to do so with all the good results Democrats have been able to do on their behalf.

Good point.....why can't Republicans offer a single reason minorities should vote Republican?

Simply explain that you are going to take away social programs, education and health programs, jobs training programs and that you are going to replace them with something better

I have. It's called stop being insane. Blacks have voted Democrat for 50 of the 200 years LBJ said he have them doing it. It's produced horrendous results.

Thanks for proving Democrats use the money of one group to buy the votes of blacks. You mentioned specific programs all of which require redistribution of wealth (vote buying).

I have yet to see what you are offering to entice minorities to vote Republucan. If Dems are as bad for minorities, it should be easy to convince them to vote Republican

Well the democrats say stay in shitty hellholes and we'll pay for you ass rent for the projects....we'll pay for your food, we'll pay for your non labor.......the only difference between democrats now and back in the day is....they didn't pay them for hard work then, and now they pay them for no work. The rest is the same as the plantation.....instead of cotton they get votes....King VOTE!
Interesting..what do Republicans offer as an alternative

An opportunity to be considered based on what MLK Jr. said, the content of your character. Blacks voting Democrat don't want that. They want to be considered based on their skin color and blame anyone but themselves for the situations their in.

Excellent

Why don't they?

Why does anyone have to go into the minority neighborhoods? Are they too damn lazy to do for themselves? No one came into my neighborhood looking for me. I offered skills worthy of an excellent wage and those acknowledging them paid me for it.

Are you saying black don't offer skills so they need someone giving them something for nothing?

No, you are making rationalizations for the massive disparity between positions on the issues and voting.

Large percentages of blacks, as linked to by Syrrius, ALREADY agree with Trump on the issues.

And yet they will vote for Hillary who is PROMISING to do what they are AGAINST.
Trump is polling 8 percent among blacks

If he can offer actual jobs in minority neighborhoods, he better come up with specifics

What is he going to do....offer blacks jobs rounding up Mexicans?

Should he offer jobs simply because they are minorities? What about qualification. Oh, that's right, Democrats consider skin color AS a qualification.

I want them to remove themselves from the plantation by doing something to gain better skills in order to EARN a job. Are blacks too damn lazy to do for themselves? Apparently Democrats think so since they believe handing them something for nothing is a good thing.

There's nothing that blacks haven't been offered to better themselves. Free jobs training, grants to start businesses, business subsidies, handouts, you name it, it's been tried. They bused them into white neighborhoods after complaining about substandard education and what happened? Violence in the white schools by blacks. They clearly don't want anything to do with white society, except to cash their checks and get their free housing and food stamps. The left's idea of "offering them something" is to keep throwing the white man's money at them while encouraging them to commit more violence against whites. You can't help somebody who doesn't want to be helped.

Good point.....why can't Republicans offer a single reason minorities should vote Republican?

Simply explain that you are going to take away social programs, education and health programs, jobs training programs and that you are going to replace them with something better

I have. It's called stop being insane. Blacks have voted Democrat for 50 of the 200 years LBJ said he have them doing it. It's produced horrendous results.

Thanks for proving Democrats use the money of one group to buy the votes of blacks. You mentioned specific programs all of which require redistribution of wealth (vote buying).

I have yet to see what you are offering to entice minorities to vote Republucan. If Dems are as bad for minorities, it should be easy to convince them to vote Republican

Well the democrats say stay in shitty hellholes and we'll pay for you ass rent for the projects....we'll pay for your food, we'll pay for your non labor.......the only difference between democrats now and back in the day is....they didn't pay them for hard work then, and now they pay them for no work. The rest is the same as the plantation.....instead of cotton they get votes....King VOTE!

An opportunity to be considered based on what MLK Jr. said, the content of your character. Blacks voting Democrat don't want that. They want to be considered based on their skin color and blame anyone but themselves for the situations their in.

So your plan is to take away all social programs and tell the poor to survive on the content of their character

Trump is polling 8 percent among blacks

If he can offer actual jobs in minority neighborhoods, he better come up with specifics

What is he going to do....offer blacks jobs rounding up Mexicans?

Should he offer jobs simply because they are minorities? What about qualification. Oh, that's right, Democrats consider skin color AS a qualification.

I want them to remove themselves from the plantation by doing something to gain better skills in order to EARN a job. Are blacks too damn lazy to do for themselves? Apparently Democrats think so since they believe handing them something for nothing is a good thing.

Teach a man to fish?

Teach a man to fish?

The man has to be willing to to learn to fish. Blacks voting Democrat prove they don't want to learn. They want someone to provide the fish.

EVERY person in the country has the opportunity to attend school through the 12th grade. That's their chance to learn to fish.

Teach a man to fish?

The man has to be willing to to learn to fish. Blacks voting Democrat prove they don't want to learn. They want someone to provide the fish.

EVERY person in the country has the opportunity to attend school through the 12th grade. That's their chance to learn to fish.

It's not that they haven't learned to fish......just that there are no longer any fish in their pond

Encouraging people to reach their full potential. Bring back welfare to work and ensure that it's not easy to fall into the trap of dependence. Once young people go that route, it's harder than hell to get out. We now have generations of families on welfare and that means work ethics are not being passed down. Parents need to set good examples for children. If parents quit school and don't possess skills, even as basic as reading, they cannot be good role models for their children.

The left encourages dependence and instills an entitlement mentality that causes too many to take what looks like the easy route, but is actually a dead end street.

We need to turn this around and that means teaching people that they need to take their futures more seriously as teens and stay the course. When the left preaches entitlement and goes out of their way to blame others for failures, it causes more desperate people to depend on them to survive.

The left needs dependents. The best way to ensure loyalty is to be in charge of people's well being. If people believe that they cannot survive without government, they will always vote for nanny government. The right seeks to take away the fear of not having government to depend on because people can do more for themselves and it's time they realize that.

The left is equally bad when it comes to pandering to the wealthy and yet they claim to be going after them to make them pay their fair share. In reality, the left robs middle class to the point where we are disappearing and yet they pat themselves on the back for going after the 1%. Only thing they took from the 1% were campaign donations.

Here's another example of how the libs blame others for the problem instead of encouraging people to do more on their own. Who is supposed to move jobs to those neighborhoods? Why aren't you encouraging people to finish their education and either start their own businesses or move elsewhere to find a good job? Instead, you tell people to sit and wait for others to come to their rescue. This is the problem. People have to step up and take action. There are programs to help people start businesses. There are programs to help people acquire the needed skills to find a better job. Go to a trade school and become an auto mechanic. Good money there. Become a hair stylist and it's easy to find a job in a salon or even obtain a loan to start your own. Anything other than sitting and waiting. People have been waiting for 6 decades. Time to change the message. Instead of demanding that others do something, encourage those who want better lives to starting going after them.

You make it sound like people don't know how to do anything but wait for a knock on the door from someone who will drive them to job training and then point out where they can work.

Truth is that this is something people need to actively seek and not something that will or should come to them. Sad part is that the left has convinced some that this is how it really works. Outrageous!!

There's no urgency to go back to work. Why should they? What incentives have Democrats even offered to the poor other than simply throw money at the problem? It would appear that if you can just give them a few food stamps and government subsidies you could simply just walk away from the problem. They got what they need, what do they care?

The thing is, once you become accustomed to having things simply handed to you then you become very complacent. Government becomes the enabler more than the help that they need. Those on unemployment I'm sure will understand, when you feel the clock ticking and you know those benefits (not entitlements ... which is another big problem in our society) are about to run out, you will look to any avenue of work you can find to meet those nessesitiss you have. You don't allow yourself to starve, you simply find a way yourself to go on. When you realize those funds will never run out, there's no sense of urgency ... you could care less because you are being provided for. That's the downfall of government dependency, and it does more harm than good. If those among the poor even SENSE those funds are about to be cut off, they will vote Democrat every time because the Democrats are very good at throwing money at the problem and think that's enough to solve it.

They want people to remain dependent. If people started rejecting government, the left wouldn't have a cause. They want poor, desperate people that need protection from some imagined enemy.

I always hear how the wealthy rob the poor as if they'd be better off if someone hadn't taken their money or property. Only entity that has taken from me is government. No one, and I mean no one, is stopping people from making the most of their lives. If a person chooses to finish high school and then take advantage of the numerous opportunities for college, they'd be so much better off.

Liberals are trying to kill jobs for everyone. They tax the shit out of companies and workers to pay for those who don't work. Then the companies get fed up and move to places that are business friendly. The left then accuses them of taking away jobs from the poor, most of whom weren't working when the jobs were available. The left kills jobs and then blames companies for not offering them. Insane.

It's all by design. The more dependents, the better.

Teach a man to fish?

It's not that they haven't learned to fish......just that there are no longer any fish in their pond
What a crock of shit. Stop making excuses for their self-destructive choices in life. They have access to the same pond everyone else fishes from. They're even given free poles, bait, and everything they need to prepare the fish. They just want whitey to do it all for them.

Teach a man to fish?

What a crock of shit. Stop making excuses for their self-destructive choices in life. They have access to the same pond everyone else fishes from. They're even given free poles, bait, and everything they need to prepare the fish. They just want whitey to do it all for them.

How is the fishing in Detroit or Camden these days?

Teach a man to fish?

How is the fishing in Detroit or Camden these days?
Democrats drained the pond because they didn't want blacks fishing for themselves.

RW posts 30 pages of blaming Republicans for the failures of the black community, then points to Detroit as an example, a city that's been under Democrat control for 54 years.

RW posts 30 pages of blaming Republicans for the failures of the black community, then points to Detroit as an example, a city that's been under Democrat control for 54 years.

Rightwinger likes to post republican failures, until he gets called out and asked "what sustaining avenues Democrats have actually created to help the poor break free from government subsidies?" .... then, as you noticed, he shuts right up.

Detroit failed because the capitalists made decisions for short term profits and abandoned the city once they used up available capital

Rightwinger likes to post republican failures, until he gets called out and asked "what sustaining avenues Democrats have actually created to help the poor break free from government subsidies?" .... then, as you noticed, he shuts right up.
Since you asked...

Democrats have provided jobs training, low cost education, jobs placement, minority business incentives, child care, healthcare

Since you asked...

Democrats have provided jobs training, low cost education, jobs placement, minority business incentives, child care, healthcare
Yeah, they took the child care and the healthcare and rejected the jobs training, education and jobs placement. And the only business incentives they had were dealing drugs on Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

Forum List

Back