Leftist terrorists attacked Elon Musk's family in Los Angeles on Tuesday

weird article....clearly dembot propaganda....when you actually click their link...it doesn't match the headline at all.....but I suppose dembot propgandist know folks like yourself won't do that...

Here's the polcie report it links:

It’s a police blotter of the first call, it doesn’t show what happened after and doesn’t at all disprove what happened after they spoke to Musk team

Musk is the Thomas Edison of our time. He used to actually support dems…but you all jumped the shark and went totally demafasict losing him, two senators, and a lot of americans

Musk is and always has been a weirdo.

Social media is a very bad place for him to spend his efforts. He doesn’t understand people and society but it doesn’t seem he has anyone around him to give him a reality check.

Musk is and always has been a weirdo.

Social media is a very bad place for him to spend his efforts. He doesn’t understand people and society but it doesn’t seem he has anyone around him to give him a reality check.
it’s not weird to oppose fascism…a society doesn’t support fascism. Exposing the acts of one political fraction of this country is a good thing when they are destructive like this and anti-freedom.

i get it makes your butt hurt since it’s your party being exposed

The conservatives you complain about being censored were violating TOS, which to you is adequate justification. The complaint that conservatives were being targeted falls flat when the reality is that conservatives just break the rules more.

Musk has taken to rewriting the TOS for purely personal reasons.

But he’s also shadow banning people who personally annoyed him.

For his own sanity, Musk needs to resign ASAP.
And put in place someone who will follow every directive from the office of the boss. But we all expect that. I simply don't care what you thought was going on before, why you think he's taking the steps he's taking, or what fiction you believe about who breaks rules that are enforced to favor one side or the other. The bottom line remains that Twitter was censoring certain things inconvenient to Quid Pro Joe, and now that they stopped doing that, the usual suspects are beside themselves.

And put in place someone who will follow every directive from the office of the boss. But we all expect that. I simply don't care what you thought was going on before, why you think he's taking the steps he's taking, or what fiction you believe about who breaks rules that are enforced to favor one side or the other. The bottom line remains that Twitter was censoring certain things inconvenient to Quid Pro Joe, and now that they stopped doing that, the usual suspects are beside themselves.
Your perspective of what Twitter was doing doesn’t adhere well to reality, which results in you fundamentally misunderstanding the issue.

I am reminded of the words of the song, "meet the new boss, same as the old boss..."
If truth can be spoken, let us speak the truth. If it is inconvenient so be it, as long as you do not dox those who are not in public positions, who should not have their private lives made public. If their is fascism coming into place let us speak of it, and make argument against it.

Your perspective of what Twitter was doing doesn’t adhere well to reality, which results in you fundamentally misunderstanding the issue.
The issue is that a private company was coordinating messaging with the government, now they aren't, and the new owner is allowing the world a look into what it was doing before. Certain parties were happy when it was coordinating with the government, and now are spewing hate for the owner because it no longer is. That's the issue.

Even with the way it is, there are users that have to be quite careful of what they post on Twitter, and some are more favored on it than others. I say that with still using it.

Civil like the one's attacking his family? Are you really this stupid?
Yes.

He isn't just that stupid either. That bed wetter is of the freakish variety. The kind who drove around a parking lot for 20 mins just to get a spot near the exit door.

I still have my Twitter account, and will use it as long as it's there, but I will avoid anything political while using it.

I was considering putting my Twitter account in my signature for this forum site. But then I thought, what if something happened to it? The Twitter medium, that is. Maybe an account I have with another social medium that would be more sure to last would be a preferable choice.

Forum List

Back