Leftist With a Klan Hood gets his Tail Kicked by Black Trump Supporter: Hilarious (Video)

Cool, now beating someone up is covered under the first amendment.
He beat up a KKK guy, I thought that's what you Libs want

Nope. A girl walking behind them had the pillow case on her head. Re-watch the video.
Anybody trying to look like the KKK will get their ass kicked, Trumps people don't like that racist shit

The guy that got hit didn't look like the KKK.
He was dressed as a KKK guy

"Klan hooded liberal"

lol

The stupidity of most conservatives is exceeded only by their hate.

Hate? Yes. I hate the Klan. I hate that liberal who wore a Klan hood to the rally. Why would you libs do this? Oh...well...the Democrats DID found the KKK.

Guess you guys are returning to your roots.
You don't see the meaning of wearing a Klan hood to a T-Rump rally? Seriously? Are you that dense?

No I do not. Hillary said her mentor was a Klansman (fact. Senator Byrd). And the Democrats founded the Klan. So....the hoods belong at Dem rallies don't they?

Nope. A girl walking behind them had the pillow case on her head. Re-watch the video.
Anybody trying to look like the KKK will get their ass kicked, Trumps people don't like that racist shit
Trump people are that racist shit, they just don't want to admit it...
Trumps people fight the KKK

Nope, the KKK are Trump people, and they endorse him. Hatin' on those darkies...

Re-watch the video Dumbass. Note the girl behind him with the pillow case on her head. It was not him.

the KKK peaked hood was a WOMAN...NOT a man.... she did not get hit.

This jerk hit and kicked that guy for no reason.

the KKK peaked hood was a WOMAN...NOT a man.... she did not get hit.

This jerk hit that guy for no reason.
The guy shouldn't have been there.

Many of trumps people ARE the KKK.

Trump%2BNazi.png

I know Jesus doesn't want me to be thrilled that someone got their ass kicked but he also said no one is perfect either.

If you want to dress like the KKK, Trumps people will kick your ass

Forum List

Back